Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I just need to know if Disney has a plan for getting Club level back online anytime in 2021.
C'mon guys... I can't make reservations using my will-be-then-expiring points if I don't have a clue if I'm just flushing them away by reserving a few CL nights. Right?
Right?

<echos>: Right? ... Right?

Last edited:
I just need to know if Disney has a plan for getting Club level back online anytime in 2021.
C'mon guys... I can't make resevations using my will be then expiring points if I don't have a clue if I'm just flushing them away by reserving a few CL nights. Right?
Right?

<echos>: Right? ... Right?
Honestly I’m torn on if I want a date or even a range. At this point I feel like it’s just another thing I’ll hope for that will get cancelled on me.

Could anyone tell me the pre-covid price range for a club level room at Jambo house? (savannah view, 2 queen beds). Thanks!

Hopefully posting this link is permitted. Mouse Savers has the information you want: https://www.mousesavers.com/2020-animal-kingdom-lodge-room-rates-season-dates/

Just FYI, it’s permitted. If you post a link to a website that’s not a permitted DISBoards site, the auto filter will take care of it. For example, www.wdwnt.com

That’s usually why when it doubt, it’s best to post URLs from other sites as you’ll know right away if it’s not permitted, like the way you did in your post.

Hope that helps!

So happy to be back planning our trip at the Grand for the 50th. Have been gone for awhile after I went back to work in 2019 after a long hiatus raising kids. Project finally finished and now I have time for Disney again. Already feel out of the loop with how much things have changed in 18 months just in the parks not to mention COVID stuff. Got our room and park reservations and am excited to start planning.

I am broken hearted about the orchestra, some of our very best memories are of requesting songs and sitting in the RPC lounge listening to the orchestra and enjoying great food, music and company.

Last edited:
Yes, I was actually thinking about our beloved Don at AKL just this morning along the same lines. These lovely people end up feeling like family and I am so sad that we might never have a chance to see them again when they made every day at Disney so special for us.

I believe his intention was to retire in May of this year (good timing honestly) :(

I'm just now catching up on this thread and when I came across this it made me so sad. :sad1: We were supposed to be checking into AKL CL this Saturday and were so excited to see Don again! He had become such a bright spot during our CL stays, and I will really miss him. Another CM there, Karen, became like family to us as well, and when she retired about 2 years ago she was missed dearly. We keep in contact with her occasionally, but it's not the same without her there. All I can say is that whoever they hire to take their places will have really big shoes to fill!

I'm just now catching up on this thread and when I came across this it made me so sad. :sad1: We were supposed to be checking into AKL CL this Saturday and were so excited to see Don again! He had become such a bright spot during our CL stays, and I will really miss him. Another CM there, Karen, became like family to us as well, and when she retired about 2 years ago she was missed dearly. We keep in contact with her occasionally, but it's not the same without her there. All I can say is that whoever they hire to take their places will have really big shoes to fill!

I wondered what had happened to Karen! I hope she’s enjoying her retirement.

Could anyone tell me the pre-covid price range for a club level room at Jambo house? (savannah view, 2 queen beds). Thanks!

Hi Alison, Below is the information from my March 2020 stay. I found my old email with the information. You'll see that I had an AP rate for our CL room, so YMMV. All CL rooms at AK are savannah view. It was for me and DH and we had two queen beds.

Hope this helps.

Special Offer: Spring into 2020 Passholder Room Offer
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Check InCheck Out
Tue, Mar 10, 2020Sun, Mar 15, 2020
Savanna View - Club Level Access
No room or amenity requests were made.
DateRate per Night
Mar. 10 Tuesday$548.10
Mar. 11 Wednesday$548.10
Mar. 12 Thursday$559.30
Mar. 13 Friday$594.30
Mar. 14 Saturday$594.30

We spent one night at the BWV yesterday and decided to walk over to the quiet pool for a little while. This is by far our favorite resort and we have spent a lot of time over the years at this pool as it's so easy to get to from the CL rooms. It was so sad and empty. We were the only people over there the entire time and though the pool was clean ( and most definitely not heated! ) the walk ways were covered with leaves and neglected looking. All of the garden cottages little gardens were empty with no flowers blooming in them. It really was sad, but if you want some really quiet time by the pool or a hot tub of your own head on over because it really was a very peaceful afternoon for us having the whole area to ourselves. Be aware while they did have towels the bathrooms were locked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter