Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We really enjoyed Chronos Lounge!

They fixed my mbs that would not work on door while we ate. That is much better than gf which makes you sit there and wait.

Such attentive staff!! Really made for a nice time!

Food. I didn't love some of the offerings/too strong of flavors but so much to choose from it was easy to still find something.

Wines were good!

The room was something I had concerns about. The room xx36 is wrapped around the elevators. Can you believe we heard NOTHING???

Also our room was connecting and didn't hear that either. We were across from lounge, still no noise!

It was so nice to have the extra space! Bed was comfy, air went down to 65, and views were amazing!

@gottalovepluto thanks for taking the time to chat yesterday in the lounge. So nice to meet you:)

Has anyone watched the Halloween fireworks from the Poly lounge or beach? How was the view? Trying to decide if we should try to make it in time for the Halloween fireworks or not.

Just back from a three night stay in the Tower at CSR. Had King Suite rm#9236. They've added Mickey waffles to the breakfast in Chronos Club, and also had real chicken tenders one night in lieu of "plant based" chicken cutlets.
Did you get to try the fish tenders last night? We thought those were pretty good.

Has anyone watched the Halloween fireworks from the Poly lounge or beach? How was the view? Trying to decide if we should try to make it in time for the Halloween fireworks or not.
I was staying at poly when I went to the party but saw from party. It is such a show based on projections on the castle I am not sure how it comes off from a distance?

Just back from a three night stay in the Tower at CSR. Had King Suite rm#9236. They've added Mickey waffles to the breakfast in Chronos Club, and also had real chicken tenders one night in lieu of "plant based" chicken cutlets.

Hope you had a nice trip :).

We were upgraded from a std cl room to a suite! 9536 which is across the hall from the lounge and boy was that awesome!!!!

Congrats on the upgrade! Sounds like you had a great time. Thanks for your review and pics :goodvibes.

We just got back from a quick two night stay at Coronado. This was our second club level stay at Gran Destino and I just don't think I can go back to staying in a regular room at Coronado. The Chronos lounge and staff are amazing. Looking forward to our January 2020 visit for our wedding anniversary. :-)

We just got back from a quick two night stay at Coronado. This was our second club level stay at Gran Destino and I just don't think I can go back to staying in a regular room at Coronado. The Chronos lounge and staff are amazing. Looking forward to our January 2020 visit for our wedding anniversary. :-)

Glad you had another great stay. Hope you have a great anniversary trip in January :wizard:.

I was staying at poly when I went to the party but saw from party. It is such a show based on projections on the castle I am not sure how it comes off from a distance?

Yeah, we're not going to the party but just wondering the same thing. Is it worth it to see from a distance? I read somewhere that the perimeter fireworks aren't as big because of the tron construction. We have a reservation at Oga's that night so just wondering if it's worth it to run back to see or not.

Unless you can get a table by the window, and don't mind the glare from the glass or the children & adults slowly pushing their way in front of you, I would strongly recommend going outside and watch from the beach. The castle appears to be about 2 inches high from your view point, so you won't be able to see any projections on it. You'll be able to see the fireworks very clearly.

Awesome, my son will love that!

Someone please refresh my memory. I cannot remember last time we stayed at YC CL is there Nestle chocolate milk in the fridge? We were there this past June and know there were a great selection. I just don’t remember chocolate milk . Thanks

Now residing in AKL Club level. Refurbed room on kudu trail.
Hope you are having a wonderful time. We will be there in 60 days! :woohoo:
What animals do you see from your balcony? We are there the last 2 nights of our trip and plan on spending a lot of time at the hotel.hoping we can get a room with a good number of animals around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!