Disney's Club Level (CL) Information and Questions

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by TigrLvsPooh, May 29, 2015.

1. tinkwings

tinkwings Mouseketeer

Well they don't charge you until you accept their times so worse case scenario is you don't do it if it doesn't work for you or you call again later and get a different person? Best wishes for success. :)

mickeynut1 and focusondisney like this.
  2. QueenElinor

QueenElinor It's not my fault they're all redheads.

No place I've ever been which has slippers has two sizes, sadly. But luckily for me, I have big feet!:lmao:I think they run about average male-sized (7) or woman's 9. Maybe for your stay they got a good deal on a bunch from Scandinavia!

I had darned well better get robes. Five of them. As of right now, I'm paying rack rate :eek: for a deluxe club room at BWI to house my spouse and grown-up children. You betcha I'm making that request!

Wow! So cool! Thank you so much for posting your experience. The only problem is now I have to make two touring plans per park- but honestly, the excessive planner in me doesn't mind that all that much!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    ConnecticutNonna likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. gwynne

gwynne Ad astra per aspera

One thing that helped us was to have the first three FP's CL passes. I chose these to be the hard to get FP's. The last three I chose less popular ones, thinking I could adjust as needed. Even if we don't use all 6 on a given day, I'm still all set with the hard to get ones.

tinkwings and mickeynut1 like this.
  5. focusondisney

focusondisney DIS Veteran

I did that for our MK day before. But if we are planning a different park later in the day, I split the paid ones up.

mickeynut1 and gwynne like this.
  6. QueenElinor

QueenElinor It's not my fault they're all redheads.

I think the addition of CL passes will be invaluable for cutting down on the amount of walking I have to do. I set up our pathway through the park and get rides exactly when I want to. None of that running around backtracking based on which lines are shortest at any given time! You may find that you can enjoy six hours if they're spent more leisurely.:thumbsup2

tinkwings, mickeynut1 and gwynne like this.
  7. RachelTori

RachelTori Missing my tags :'(

AKL is the only resort I have ever had to request robes (and that was only during our most recent stay in February).

They have always been in the other resort CL rooms, including last month at BWI, so no worries! :thumbsup2

8. DisneyLifePapioNe

DisneyLifePapioNe DIS Veteran, really just another Wizard

9. focusondisney

focusondisney DIS Veteran

Thanks! But probabaly not. We already did the CL fastpasses earlie this year. The MK day was looong! Spent too much time waiting for the next fastpass. :rolleyes: The other 2 days I did 3 or 4 in the morning, then the rest at a 2nd park later. Probably a better plan for people who need an afternoon nap. :rotfl2:

PPFlight75 likes this.
  10. trishadono

trishadono DIS Veteran

Strange that I can't find this listed anywhere. I have an upcoming wl cl stay. I haven't stayed there since the CCV opening. Do we still have access to both pools?

lol I dreamed last night they would give you a paper ticket similar to an old FP ticket. You put that in the slot in elevator to get to the 7th floor. I was not happy they only gave us 1 ticket since I like to run back and forth :rolleyes1

That's what happens when do too much preplanning I guess :rotfl:

11. mrsap

mrsap Get in losers, we're going Park Hopping!

Of course you do! If any issues, just say you’re with me!! LOL Funny dream!!! I had a crazy one myself!

12. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

Glad DSS was able to help! Good luck on your remaining FPs. Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

tinkwings, PPFlight75 and gwynne like this.
  13. Lovinallthingsdisney

Lovinallthingsdisney Mouseketeer

We had both robes and slippers in our BWI room in September. We had waffle style in our first room and the plush, cozy ones when we changed rooms the next night. We stayed at Contemporary in May and also had them!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    HBGdancermom, gwynne and mickeynut1 like this.
  14. DisneyLifePapioNe

DisneyLifePapioNe DIS Veteran, really just another Wizard

15. HolRae

HolRae Mouseketeer

I have BWI standard CL booked for February. We are 3 adults. Are we guaranteed 2 queen beds or is there a chance they would put 3 adults in a king room?

16. ColoradoMom12

ColoradoMom12 DIS Veteran

I think (someone correct me if I'm wrong) the BWI CL rooms with a king bed do not have a day bed. So with 3 of you on the reservation, I believe there is no way you would be given a king room. They have to give everyone somewhere to sleep.

Not being able to select bed types at Disney makes me slightly frustrated. I travel with just my daughter. However, we can't share a bed as DD has sleep disturbances. We have been assigned a king room at least twice. Once I was able to get a different room. The other time I didn't try as we were at the Poly and had the day bed, where she was happy to sleep. Not sure what we would do if we were ever assigned a king room with only a king bed, and they had nowhere else to put us...I guess I would say we would be willing to pay for a different category or to move to a different resort. I'm always slightly worried about that, but it hasn't happened yet. We could share a bed for a night, two at most, but anything longer would mean we would need separate beds.

17. trishadono

trishadono DIS Veteran

Email or call dss and put in your request for 2 queens.

There are not many kings so you should be ok but by letting them know your preference , it helps when they assign rooms.

AngiTN and mickeynut1 like this.
  18. ConnecticutNonna

ConnecticutNonna DIS Veteran

Quick question about MK fireworks from CR CL lounge balcony.
    It is on the balcony, right?
    And is it as good a view as CG's deck view?
    Well, I guess I technically just asked 2 questions...

19. ConnecticutNonna

ConnecticutNonna DIS Veteran

Do they have that $99 option at AKL, or is it only at WL?

20. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

At WL only.

21. RachelTori

RachelTori Missing my tags :'(

WL is the only resort offering a $99 CL upgrade.

(You beat me to it, dansdad!) ;)