Disney's Club Level (CL) Information and Questions

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by TigrLvsPooh, May 29, 2015.

1. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

Thanks, Maxie! We had such an amazing time, can't wait to go back :goodvibes.

Glad they are working with you and allowing you to do all 3 days! Hope you have a great trip :).

ConnecticutNonna and Maxie86 like this.
  2. AngiTN

AngiTN DIS Veteran

Why not just add the $99 option to get CL access for the nights you can't book CL? Often works out to be cheaper too. It was for our trip in October

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. tinkwings

tinkwings Mouseketeer

Maybe....right now I hope to have all my FP's in a row for desired days later this week and then the room can wait. I want to be on top floor for location and quietness at night....and I think that 99$ CL access is available only when you arrive not prior for planning. Once I get my FP's done, I will be able to relax and look at all the details. Guess I still will have two days to book that are NOT CL so must wait til December for those. Unless DSS is realllllly nice to me. Thought I would email my whole week of FP plans in a few days and see what sticks. :rolleyes1

AngiTN likes this.
  5. AngiTN

AngiTN DIS Veteran

Ah, we actually prefer any floor but the CL floor because of the solid balcony on that floor. When we do want to sit outside we like to see out. But yes, you have to wait till you arrive to purchase. We plan to add it on again when we go next month.

mrsap likes this.
  6. BlueSuitDonald

BlueSuitDonald Mouseketeer

Question....when you book your regular fastpasses and then book the additional 3 fastpasses, when can you start booking same day fastpasses? Is it after you use your regular 3 fastpasses or do you have to wait until you use your regular 3 and the extra club level before you can book same day?

7. GADisneyDad14

GADisneyDad14 TPAS Moderator Moderator

After you use your 'regular' 3 FPs. Your 4th+ can't overlap with a 'paid/extra' FP, but can be anytime before, after, or around (depending on your circumstances) any paid ones you may have left.

8. Pooh's-Honey-Pot

Pooh's-Honey-Pot Secretly prefers Tangled to Frozen...

Hi, it was just a regular CL room, sadly!

9. Pooh's-Honey-Pot

Oh thats handy to know thank you!

10. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

Hi everyone! I posted this over in the Theme Park Strategies forum however I thought I would copy over here since this is where my friends are...:goodvibes If any of you has experienced this please let me know. I usually only book for myself and stay CL so this is all new to me. Thanks!

11. PPFlight75

PPFlight75 DIS Veteran

Yes, you can keep the slippers. They are great for walking on the carpets. They are pretty cheap, so won't last very long.

mickeynut1 and HBGdancermom like this.
  12. focusondisney

focusondisney DIS Veteran

Not quite sure what you are asking. You will be eligible for magic bands for both reservations. If you don’t want 2 sets, you can decline one. I would say to decline the first set, since you will have the extra person on your second reservation. Or if some of you want 2 colors, you could order both. Remember, the bands just access your MDE, they are not specific to the reservation. So they will work for both reservations interchangeably.

HBGdancermom, mickeynut1 and gwynne like this.
  13. QueenElinor

QueenElinor It's not my fault they're all redheads.

Keep the slippers if you use them. I save mine for travel to places that don't have hotel slippers. In a pinch you can wear them to the pool or spa. Also, once I was crammed on a plane from Frankfurt to Denver and could not get my shoes back on, walked off the plane shoeless. I dug my hotel slippers out of my luggage before we went through customs, and wore them in the airport and on the connecting flight home.

That would be the last time I flew coach, too. Never again.

I have an app on my phone that does nature sounds, I love it!

I wish the BWI had a courtyard room in their deluxe CL selection. The views are really wonderful but I know I'll spend a lot more time trying to sleep with a noisy Boardwalk than enjoying the view! But, we need the space. :confused3

HBGdancermom likes this.
  14. mrsap

mrsap Get in losers, we're going Park Hopping!

Those slippers are like a male size 22 (at least on me!) I feel like a kid putting on my parents shoes :rotfl:

15. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

Okay Thanks! That was exactly what I needed to know. :thumbsup2

focusondisney likes this.
  16. Pooh's-Honey-Pot

Are there slippers and robes in all CL rooms?! This excites me far too much...

mrsap likes this.
  17. ninafeliz

ninafeliz DIS Veteran

I've had robes in all CL rooms (a few the nice, soft, cushy ones and most the rougher waffle style ones...) but I have only had slippers in some. I'm thinking I've had slippers in less than half of the CL rooms I've stayed in.

GADisneyDad14 likes this.
  18. mrsap

To my knowledge, yes! Enjoy it!

19. TJA

TJA DIS Veteran

Yes! It's so unfortunate they don't offer 2 different sizes. Even S/M and M/L would be nice! Instead they just give XXL I think Lol.

20. mrsap

I completely agree!!!! Only a couple weeks left!! All packed??

DisneyLifePapioNe likes this.
  21. TJA

TJA DIS Veteran

No, ugh! My initial thinking was since it's a short stay we would enjoy RPC and a different park each morning and then a different park each night too so we can take in all the Christmas lights, etc. Now I'm thinking of booking MVMCP even though I said I wasn't going to. Then of course that leads to maybe I should book JBJB party because that would be something completely new to us. I just don't want to be gone from RPC too much because I really want to enjoy that too. I know, such tough problems Lol!

HBGdancermom and mrsap like this.