Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Stupid Disney.
Got emails today that some of our FP for our July 3/4/5 trip are going to be cancelled due to no ticket entitlements
Well, our AP do expire on 6/22 (we are renewing them when we get there next week).
But, DH has a 10 day ticket in his name and I have a 7 day ticket in my name showing in MDE. I checked, they still show, not gone.
So why would we not have ticket entitlements to statisfy our FP booked on the 4th and 5th? (but evidently there no problem with our FP for the 3rd?)
I'm emailing DSS since we have a CL stay booked. Let them explain it. If they can.

Thanks so much! :flower3:

I heard back from them within an hour of emailing. Michelle said she noted my reservation and while not guaranteed, everything will be done to try and accommodate my requests :goodvibes.
Well, that there should confirm that all rooms do not have them, right?
Since if they all had them then they could guarantee a day bed

Stupid Disney.
Got emails today that some of our FP for our July 3/4/5 trip are going to be cancelled due to no ticket entitlements
Well, our AP do expire on 6/22 (we are renewing them when we get there next week).
But, DH has a 10 day ticket in his name and I have a 7 day ticket in my name showing in MDE. I checked, they still show, not gone.
So why would we not have ticket entitlements to statisfy our FP booked on the 4th and 5th? (but evidently there no problem with our FP for the 3rd?)
I'm emailing DSS since we have a CL stay booked. Let them explain it. If they can.
DSS was able to add some kind of “key” to my account (I also plan to renew) so that I could make CL FP for July. Our APs expire on day two of our trip. The DSS CM who was helping me book CL FPs wasn’t able to make any more after the date the passes expire. She got tech support (I think?) on the line, and they were able to add a key in order for her to keep booking FPs. Hopefully they can arrange something like that, although it is strange that the tickets in your account wouldn’t count in order to keep your FPs. I will never understand Disney technology.

DSS was able to add some kind of “key” to my account (I also plan to renew) so that I could make CL FP for July. Our APs expire on day two of our trip. The DSS CM who was helping me book CL FPs wasn’t able to make any more after the date the passes expire. She got tech support (I think?) on the line, and they were able to add a key in order for her to keep booking FPs. Hopefully they can arrange something like that, although it is strange that the tickets in your account wouldn’t count in order to keep your FPs. I will never understand Disney technology.
Oh, the tickets DO count. I wouldn't have to renew our AP at all. I'm really curious to hear their explanation as to what happened. Though I suspect they don't have one.

Similar experience here. DW’s pass expires on arrival date. They put a 6 day “key” in our account for her that shows up in the ticket entitlements which lets the system book the FPs.

I could have done what @AngiTN describes and bought park tickets to then later have applied to the AP renewal, but didn’t want to mess with that.

Speaking of which, now that we’re in the renewal window I need to go renew her pass. :-)

Similar experience here. DW’s pass expires on arrival date. They put a 6 day “key” in our account for her that shows up in the ticket entitlements which lets the system book the FPs.

I could have done what @AngiTN describes and bought park tickets to then later have applied to the AP renewal, but didn’t want to mess with that.

Speaking of which, now that we’re in the renewal window I need to go renew her pass. :-)
Yeah, I wouldn't have bought tickets just for this either but I've had these for years. I bought several a few years ago before one of the price increases and keep using them for renewals. I leave them assigned to fake people, well, technically our pets, until I need to use them for something, like this, or it's time to renew. Matter of fact, when I was booking the FP, the system wouldn't even let me book the FP till I moved the tickets to our names. So it makes no sense that it now thinks we don't have them. If we didn't have them we couldn't have even booked them in the first place

Wow. They did NOT have this in place when I was booking my extra FPs back in March. I ended up buying two 5-day park hoppers so they could make the reservations.

Wow. They did NOT have this in place when I was booking my extra FPs back in March. I ended up buying two 5-day park hoppers so they could make the reservations.
Growing pains when working with testing new programs. They are always fluid with lessons learned as things go along and those early in the program seem to be the ones to get the short end of the stick.
Hopefully, it gets better for those who come along later and they can get around the limits that AP holders find themselves stuck with too

We had a great stay last week at BC. I was a little nervous because I have seen some negative reviews recently, but our experience was great. CMs were very friendly. Evening offerings were good (my favorite was a mac and cheese bar with toppings :teeth:).

BWI still remains our favorite, but I'd be happy to stay at BC again!

Hey. I was just thinking of upgrading to CL at BC. What other savory food options did they have available in the evening?

Yeah, I wouldn't have bought tickets just for this either but I've had these for years. I bought several a few years ago before one of the price increases and keep using them for renewals. I leave them assigned to fake people, well, technically our pets, until I need to use them for something, like this, or it's time to renew. Matter of fact, when I was booking the FP, the system wouldn't even let me book the FP till I moved the tickets to our names. So it makes no sense that it now thinks we don't have them. If we didn't have them we couldn't have even booked them in the first place

This has been my issue with Disney since they started the online FP+ booking. We have had Annual Passes for 14 (consecutive) years now yet can't book the FP's at 60-days out unless I've purchased my renewal certificate by then. It's been a problem every year since I always go that time of year (end of August)! Used to be, we couldn't purchase our AP renewals until 60-days prior to expiration. I don't know if this has changed for others, but DVC members can purchase their renewals way before 60 days and that's what we've started doing! (We also did the 13-month offer so now our APs expire the end of September.)

I do wish, though, that Disney would let repeat AP holders book their FP's and trust we will have "valid ticket media" by the date of our FP's!!

GAH!!! Doesn't that just make you crazy?!?
Good luck. Did they cancel your fast passes? Or just threaten?
What a pita!
They are still there.

Oh, and I love this,
His quote,
"We are aware that My Disney Experience has been experiencing some challenges recently"

I often wonder how often they have to say that or

"we have been doing some magical enhancements"

Hey. I was just thinking of upgrading to CL at BC. What other savory food options did they have available in the evening?

I'm a vegetarian so I didn't pay full attention to the offerings I couldn't eat, but I'll try to remember. :thumbsup2 In addition to the 2-3 hot food offerings, they had a variety of 3 pasta salads each night (my favorite was one with chickpeas, veggies, and feta), individually plated crostini sandwiches, vegetable crudite, cheeses with a variety of crackers and bread, dinner rolls, and rotating hummus flavors with accompaniments. One night they had pot roast with veggies and potatoes that my husband really enjoyed. I also remember salmon, but my husband doesn't like fish so I can't comment on how it was.

I just made an exucutive decision and booked the BWI CL garden room for our 5th anniversary may31-June 5. I have never heard of the ability to buy extra fast passes. How do I do that? We have AP and are DVC members. We have stayed CL at AKL, WL, and GF. WL very disappointing. Liked the other 2 but not so much. I read that chefs make food on weekends including omelettes. True? DH wanted to stay at Yacht Club. I have always wanted to stay in the garden honeymoon suite. Any pros or cons to BWI vs Yacht Club CL? Never stayed at YC. A bit hesitant with construction and conventioneers and pet friendly. Love dogs but don’t want to hear them barking! Could also get a one bedroom suite at BC. help please. I don’t want to be disappointed.

Last edited:
I just made an exucutive decision and booked the BWI CL garden room for our 5th anniversary may31-June 5. I have never heard of the ability to buy extra fast passes. How do I do that? We have AP and are DVC members. We have stayed CL at AKL, WL, and GF. I read that chefs make food d on weekends including omelettes. True? DH wanted to stay at Yacht Club. I have always wanted to stay in the garden honeymoon suite. Any pros or cons to BWI vs Yacht Club CL? Could also get a one bedroom suite at BC. help please. I don’t want to be disappointed.
At BWI CL Chef's make food every night
They make omelets during breakfast on Sunday mornings

You'll ask the DSS folks how to do the FP, or there's a thread here with the info too

Last edited:
I just made an exucutive decision and booked the BWI CL garden room for our 5th anniversary may31-June 5. I have never heard of the ability to buy extra fast passes. How do I do that? We have AP and are DVC members. We have stayed CL at AKL, WL, and GF. WL very disappointing. Liked the other 2 but not so much. I read that chefs make food on weekends including omelettes. True? DH wanted to stay at Yacht Club. I have always wanted to stay in the garden honeymoon suite. Any pros or cons to BWI vs Yacht Club CL? Never stayed at YC. A bit hesitant with construction and conventioneers and pet friendly. Love dogs but don’t want to hear them barking! Could also get a one bedroom suite at BC. help please. I don’t want to be disappointed.

Nice executive decission and happy early anniversary!

For the Trial Extra FP thing, see these two links below. The first one is a must-read for the program as it contains most of the basics. The second link is a thread where people are sharing their experiences and tips.

CL Extra FP Trial Program Info

Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase (Logistics)

Have a great trip!

We have stayed at YC CL probably 20 times or more. We just returned about a month ago. The construction is to the convention center, nothing is seen or heard at the hotel. We did not see or hear any dogs during our week long stay. Conventioneers have never been an issue for us. Yes, you might see people in business wear coming or going. And they sometimes have events like dinners set up in different areas, but nothing that has interfered with us at all. The resort was rehabbed last year & the new decor is gorgeous.

We stayed in a BWI cottage one time about 4 - 5 years ago. We loved the actual room. But it was a bit out of the way & getting to the lounge was a pain. We found we did not use the lounge as much as we normally would because it was so far from our room. The garden area is pretty, but I had no desire to sit outside & look at it. On the other hand, I love sitting on our waterview balcony at the YC.

There is no in lounge chef at the YC, but the food was very good none the less. The braised short ribs with mashed potatoes was delicious. Everything was kept replenished & fresh. Oh, and crepes with strawberries, chocolate & whipped crime for breakfast a few times. :cloud9: I personally find the pool at BWI ordinary, but we love spending time at SAB, even tho we are not normally pool people. BC has the same basic food as YC. And of course, SAB access too.

The CMs at BWI get quite a few compliments here. But we found them loud & unprofessional frankly. We prefer the low key style we usually see at YC. Just my opinions, of course.

I was finally able to switch TPV to STD RPC for gf next weekend and save $300 which will cover our F&G snacks and drinks:cool1:

On the GF thread , @BlueSkies did a trip report of her recent rpc stay. Check it out for some updates. :thumbsup2

My favorite take away? Soup in the afternoons:goodvibes They are alternating tomato bisque and a chowder.

1 more week!

Acclimating to being back home. We really enjoyed the Innkeeper's lounge. Looking towards a Halloween trip, we are wanting to stay in an MK area resort for a few days after 5 nts at the Dolphin. We would be doing 3 or 4 nts and wanting to splurge for CL again. I am leaning towards WL, we've done WL years ago and loved the resort, we also want to go over to FW for the golf cart parade. How is CL at WL? Open to CR and Poly as well. Thoughts??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter