Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

FYI, the room request options are a bit easy to miss with online check in. You have to hit that "Show Details" button on the first page and then click "Edit" next to Room Requests - only then do those drop down menus pop up. It's somewhat hidden frankly. But, I leave those alone anyway and just let my DSS requests carry the day like you're doing. :thumbsup2

I don't think you're excited enough about this trip. :duck:

:wave2:

LOL. I thought about it last night, and I DO remember seeing the tabs that I could open. I might go back in there because I like to put the estimated time of arrival (we are getting in early).

I am ridiculously excited. This is the longest we have gone in between trips (16 months) and I'm dying! Plus, our last trip was only 4 days in the parks because we also did a Disney cruise. I just want to plant my feet on sweet Disney property....:cloud9:

I was a little surprised as well, but it confirmed what I had seen online for the GF RPC. It is still out 7 months out and only the first day that bookings could be made online. That is *partly* why I plan to call again and keep checking. :-)

Definitely keep checking as things can (and do) change and there's still plenty of time before your trip for something to become available ;).

I like to 'roughly' rotate through the MK resorts on different visits.

This is a good idea as all of the MK resorts are great (IMO) :wizard:.

At present, I am trying to book the CR (Poly or GF) for all our dates. Then, after I have my ADR's booked, I plan to call back and change some of those dates to create a split stay with the BWI (or another Epcot resort or the AKL). Of course, since there are never any guarantees when it comes to changes, I am currently booking where I will be happy to spend the entire trip (if necessary).

Always a good idea, that way you won't be disappointed should changes not be possible :).

If necessary, I can always book a portion of those dates at the CR and the BWI up front. But then I miss out on the 180+10 ADR advantage to some degree. (I do wish that Disney recognized split stays better.)

I agree! You used to be able to call and make all of your ADRs for both stays, but Disney changed that (although I'm not sure why :().

We're staying at BC CL last week of November-early December and are celebrating our 20th anniversary, son's bday (he's turning 12 while there), DD's belated 16th, DD's skipping 2nd grade.

Sounds like a great trip, so much to celebrate! Hope you have a great time :goodvibes.

I want to bring gifts for concierge hosts. I make and sell bath bombs/fizzies- do you think cast members would like them? I was thinking maybe 4/5 of my best sellers for each of them. So I will probably bring 20-30.

I think so. I've seen others post about taking things that are unique to their hometown and/or things they've made :).

Just one person's perspective but I wouldn't over-think it too much. You can have bad service or housekeeping anywhere in the world and Disney is no different, no matter your nightly rate. I can't speak for BC personally but by and large I've always had totally adequate Mousekeeping at WDW. With CL, in the rare event you do need to bring something to a CM's attention for assistance, you have the CL CMs right there to help which is nice. Personally I think BC CL sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate a trip with so many milestones. Whatever you end up doing, early congrats and hope you have a wonderful trip.

I agree :thumbsup2.

2 days until we arrive at BC for our 2 weeks at WDW! so excited! Let me know if you'd like me to check on anything while I'm there. :-)

Have a great time! :yay:

Thanks so much for the reassurance! You're absolutely right! I will just chill out and count down the days-I'm sure it'll be great. Anywhere at Disney is better than nothing. Now to wait 157 more days! :D

The time will go fast and you will be checking in before you know it! :goodvibes

I suggest you go to the YC/BC thread. I can't remember if Dee has the map on the first page or not, but there is a detailed map of the BC that shows each floor and room type. Someone was able to "acquire" the map from the front desk and it is pretty current for room types. We've stayed CL there several times and so far haven't had a room that was that far from the lounge. Enjoy!

Thanks, will look there now.

Hi there! Welcome back. Lots of recent changes at YC - the rooms were just completely re-done. There were a flurry of people that stayed in the new rooms a few months ago and posted quite a bit, including photos - hopefully they can chime in.

One thing caught my attention about your post - needing a tub. From the photos I've seen, the renovations included taking out the tub and adding a shower instead. I assume they may have left some with tubs, but not sure? If that is something super critical, you may want to look into that a bit more.

Hope I'm allowed to post this link, but there are some renovated room pics here: http://allears.net/acc/g_yc.htm

Sorry I can't be of any more help but I'm sure someone will come along with full info. :-)

Thanks for the link. I will get my search on here after a few days and see what I learn. THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE! :)

Hi all, I'm sure this question has probably been answered a million times but I am booked to stay club level at the Polynesian for the first night of an upcoming trip next week and will then be checking into a standard room at another Deluxe resort the next day. I am under the impression that I will have lounge access the entirety of the day that we check in, as well as until midnight on the day we check out even though I will be moving to another resort. Can anyone confirm that this is correct?

Does anyone have a map of beach club 5th floor layout? I'm staying in a standard club room and did online check in today. I'm 55 days out so plenty of time to change it. I did a request for full balcony. I also don't want to be far from the lounge. The only other option for requests are upper or lower floors. I know I will be on the 5th. Where is the lounge in relation to the rooms? Are the farther rooms really far from the lounge? I stayed at poly Hawaii last yr and everything was pretty close. Any tips or thoughts would be helpful.

Just returned yesterday from the BC club level. It's tough getting back into the swing of things at work, that's for sure. We stayed in 5635 and were within 4 rooms from the lounge. We had a great time and have already booked for next year. Enjoy!

Just returned yesterday from the BC club level. It's tough getting back into the swing of things at work, that's for sure. We stayed in 5635 and were within 4 rooms from the lounge. We had a great time and have already booked for next year. Enjoy!

Glad that you had a good trip!!! Time to start planning the next one, that will help get rid of the post Disney blues. :)

Hi all, I'm sure this question has probably been answered a million times but I am booked to stay club level at the Polynesian for the first night of an upcoming trip next week and will then be checking into a standard room at another Deluxe resort the next day. I am under the impression that I will have lounge access the entirety of the day that we check in, as well as until midnight on the day we check out even though I will be moving to another resort. Can anyone confirm that this is correct?

Yes!!!!

Enjoy Poly CL - it is awesome!

I'm doing the same thing. I normally only go to AK once but making a second trek back over just to do FOP next time. It's been bugging me that I'm eating up two days worth of FP opportunities, and my FOP FP is 5:45 (prime CL hour!) but I can't bring myself to let it go. Disney problems....
Ah that would make me crazy...

Staying at YC/CL in July! Looking forward to the new lounge...the last few times we've stayed at BC/CL and enjoyed the changes at that CL. We keep seeing openings for BC Deluxe Club and that the rooms aren't on the 5th floor. Has anyone stayed in those? Is it worth the additional cost to stay at BC but not be on the 5th floor? We're only staying one night as a staycacation to use the pool (not do parks or DS.) Thanks!

This may be a question for the CR thread, but does anyone know if there are coffee machines in the CL rooms at the CR? I am hoping we have access to a Keurig, and in our room would be best, so DH can have a cup of his favorite coffee on the balcony.

Skip the boat ride and just do FOP. Unless you get motion sick. I was terribly ill. Or rope drop the boat ride and then fast pass FoP.
My sons just went and did both rides. They FPd FOP and did standby for the other one. The wait time said 2 1/2 hours but they got on in around an hour so they were happy.

This may be a question for the CR thread, but does anyone know if there are coffee machines in the CL rooms at the CR? I am hoping we have access to a Keurig, and in our room would be best, so DH can have a cup of his favorite coffee on the balcony.
There is a coffee maker, but it's not a Keurig; it's actually a Braun coffee pod situation that I hardly ever use. The lounge does have a "specialty" coffee maker, though - hopefully that will make hubby happy!

Good morning!! We are so excited to have snagged GV CL at the Poly for our September trip! We booked Lagoon view at the Poly for this trip about a year ago at rack rate and have been checking daily to see if we could get a room with the Fall discount. Then this past weekend the stars aligned. Sure the view went from Lagoon to Garden, but CL w/ discount ended up much cheaper, so we'll take it!

This will be our first trip in 6 years and the first with our twins who will be 18 months old in Sept. And first time staying club level! Now to research to make sure we take advantage of all the club level offers. Oh, and if the next 93 days can move a bit more quickly... :)

Staying at YC/CL in July! Looking forward to the new lounge...the last few times we've stayed at BC/CL and enjoyed the changes at that CL. We keep seeing openings for BC Deluxe Club and that the rooms aren't on the 5th floor. Has anyone stayed in those? Is it worth the additional cost to stay at BC but not be on the 5th floor? We're only staying one night as a staycacation to use the pool (not do parks or DS.) Thanks!

We are staying in a Deluxe at BC in July. This will be our first experience with a Deluxe room. We have stayed in a suite at YC which was located on a different floor than the lounge. We did not find it to be an inconvenience. We were usually going to the lounge while either coming from or going to the pool, park etc. So going to another floor was just a short detour.

There is a coffee maker, but it's not a Keurig; it's actually a Braun coffee pod situation that I hardly ever use. The lounge does have a "specialty" coffee maker, though - hopefully that will make hubby happy!
Unfortunately they don't make pods with Cafe Bustelo for the Braun. But I have 6-7 months to find a substitute. I'm sure he will be fine, but it would so nice to be like Mary Poppins and pull a familiar brand out of a suitcase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts