Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

To be fair, My husband, son and I arrived around 9am to the Atrium Club and were not offered this. My parents who were staying with us but driving arrived closer to noon. We got back to the room and they were happily showing off their drinks on our balcony. :-)

LOL. Don't they know those of us that arrive that early with kids in tow are the ones that NEED a Monorail Mule?

:drinking1

LOL. Don't they know those of us that arrive that early with kids in tow are the ones that NEED a Monorail Mule?

I was wondering about the Bay Lake Sunset. That's the starting drink for the Highway in the Sky Dine Around, and they say it's exclusive to the Top of the World Lounge. Is that different from the Tower Club Lounge?

Edited to add: Should have used Google before posting - pretty easy to find out that they're different. :blush: I still think the Bay Lake Sunset would make a good CR CL welcome drink!

Last edited:

We just upgraded our room only to garden view club level! :banana: Glad to just do it all in one place - although when we check-in on 9/15 im assuming we'll likely have to do so at the GCH since we wont get there until 11:30 pm/midnight. At least the check-out and check back in process will be in one place in the morning and for the early riser (me) I can grab something quick in the lounge for breakfast while waiting for the other 2. :)

How exciting! Hope you have a great time :yay:.

Nice options! Yes, the pool at the CR is not the highlight of that resort. The pools at the Poly and the GF are much nicer than the simple pool at the CR. It is past time that they upgraded that pool!!

Yes, we love the deluxe room at BWI - mainly not thrilled with the small balconies on the 4th floor. We like to use our balcony often, so we decided to try the 3rd floor version next time. I think that you will really like the deluxe room - it is like 2 large reg resort rooms, one as a living room and one as the bedroom.
LOTs os space!

I also think the Poly and GF pools are much nicer. I agree about the CR pool that it is in need of an upgrade!

I've only seen pics of the BWI deluxe room and it looks so nice! We are just a family of 4 so don't really need a lot of space, but with 2 boys who are now young adults, any extra space is nice ;).

Well, I just got off the phone and it is official that there are no CR Tower CL rooms available for my dates and there are no GF RPC TPV available for my dates!!

So, it will be......................*drum roll*...................... the Poly CL TPV!!!

Whatever happened to Jan being a slow time? I guess that there really isn't a slow time at WDW anymore!

Anyway, at least it is done for now. I may call back occasionally to check for CR availability - just in case. You never know when a little pixiedust: might come along!!:-)

I'm sorry CR Tower CL wasn't available, but yay for Poly TPV CL! I would definitely keep checking for CR tower club as something might become available. If you aren't able to change, you know the Poly is always nice :goodvibes.

Totally agree! its a nice pool but needs some pizzazz IMO.

::yes::

We are officially 60 days out!!!! :yay:

I got our FP's done this morning. We got all of the Pandora stuff, plus FEA, etc....I'm happy with our selections. :)

I completed OLCI, but I thought it was weird that they didn't ask for preferences or anything...but, I did my requests through DSS anyway.

Now I just need to reserve a crib for DS and we will be ready to roll! party:

Well, congrats on Poly! Love it!

Although, I'm surprised no GF RPC TPV rooms available. Do you mind if I ask your dates (or approximate dates if you don't' want to say)? I'm just curious.

Also if I can ask, what room type did you try to book at CR Tower? When I tried to book a standard room there a few months ago I had to try a few CMs before I found one that actually knew what I was talking about / what to search for. :-)

I was a little surprised as well, but it confirmed what I had seen online for the GF RPC. It is still out 7 months out and only the first day that bookings could be made online. That is *partly* why I plan to call again and keep checking. :-)
TBH, I really only asked about GF RPC TPV as an afterthought and out of curiosity re pricing. I wanted to be sure of my options. However, i think that we decided to go with either the CR or the Poly as the first two choices - and I was able to get the POLY CL TPV. We love the GF as well, but we were in SL last January (not RPC, I know, but still at the GF)
I like to 'roughly' rotate through the MK resorts on different visits.

As for the CM that I spoke with, he actually sounded like he understood what I was looking for. Although, I suppose that could have been just his confident manner. He did say that all he had was Atrium Club, which caused me to infer that he understood what the category 'tower club' meant.

I asked for availability for Jan 7 - 21, 2018 in the Contemporary, tower club level rooms. I didn't mention view because I don't think that you book view in the tower club and I probably would have taken either one anyway.

Any suggestions as to how I can make it clearer for my next call? I am thinking that there may be just a night or two missing which is preventing the booking. OR perhaps yesterday was a bit glitchy and today rooms will be available again.

At present, I am trying to book the CR (Poly or GF) for all our dates. Then, after I have my ADR's booked, I plan to call back and change some of those dates to create a split stay with the BWI (or another Epcot resort or the AKL). Of course, since there are never any guarantees when it comes to changes, I am currently booking where I will be happy to spend the entire trip (if necessary).

If necessary, I can always book a portion of those dates at the CR and the BWI up front. But then I miss out on the 180+10 ADR advantage to some degree. (I do wish that Disney recognized split stays better.)

Too Funny!!!:rotfl2:

We are officially 60 days out!!!! :yay:

I got our FP's done this morning. We got all of the Pandora stuff, plus FEA, etc....I'm happy with our selections. :)

I completed OLCI, but I thought it was weird that they didn't ask for preferences or anything...but, I did my requests through DSS anyway.

Now I just need to reserve a crib for DS and we will be ready to roll! party:

Hey...just wondering how you got "all of the Pandora stuff." I thought you could only get FP for one or the other of the rides there?

Different days. We are doing Na'Vi river ride on day 4 and then FOP on day 7. :)

I'm doing the same thing. I normally only go to AK once but making a second trek back over just to do FOP next time. It's been bugging me that I'm eating up two days worth of FP opportunities, and my FOP FP is 5:45 (prime CL hour!) but I can't bring myself to let it go. Disney problems....

I'm doing the same thing. I normally only go to AK once but making a second trek back over just to do FOP next time. It's been bugging me that I'm eating up two days worth of FP opportunities, and my FOP FP is 5:45 (prime CL hour!) but I can't bring myself to let it go. Disney problems....

Normally, AK is a 1/2 day park for us, but we actually will go 3 separate times this trip....for the rides mentioned above and then we are also going at night to check out Pandora in the dark and we have a ROL dining package in order to see that show. :)

Normally, AK is a 1/2 day park for us, but we actually will go 3 separate times this trip....for the rides mentioned above and then we are also going at night to check out Pandora in the dark and we have a ROL dining package in order to see that show. :)

Perfect example of how Disney has succeeded at making Animal Kingdom more than a 1/2 day park for people. We're going 3 times on our trip also lol actually our first day we're eating at Tiffins then going over to Pandora to see it at night for our first time.

Hi there experts!! I've been absent from the world of the disboards for a while but it is time to think about planning my fall trip. :) We are staying at the Yacht Club in a standard view room (club level). I will have my 4 year old with me. I'd like a king bed, but I need a tub. I also would prefer not to have the shared balcony. Any help on what my options actually are... I don't really even know what's available.

We're staying at BC CL last week of November-early December and are celebrating our 20th anniversary, son's bday (he's turning 12 while there), DD's belated 16th, DD's skipping 2nd grade. After reading the recent review of poor housekeeping and lack of turn down (although glad to hear lounge is open all day now) should I be worried? We stayed at CBR last year and I had to clean the whole room when we arrived as it wasn't touched and then complained to housekeeping. It was good for a couple days then went back to nil housekeeping. We always tip.

Spending so much though just wondering if I have anything to worry about and if service is going down there. What do you veterans think should I have booked elsewhere???

My kids want Stormalong Bay and I want to try club level for the first time. I tried to get BC but no availability. I got YC instead. Is BC CL better than YC CL or are they pretty comparable? I'm wondering if I should keep checking to see if BC becomes available or just stick with YC.

Does anyone have a map of beach club 5th floor layout? I'm staying in a standard club room and did online check in today. I'm 55 days out so plenty of time to change it. I did a request for full balcony. I also don't want to be far from the lounge. The only other option for requests are upper or lower floors. I know I will be on the 5th. Where is the lounge in relation to the rooms? Are the farther rooms really far from the lounge? I stayed at poly Hawaii last yr and everything was pretty close. Any tips or thoughts would be helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!