Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I was thinking poly could do the paper room service menu they use at Tonga. If they do I’ll probably still go.

If zero perks cl, have to wear a mask outside, no fp, no adr, no park hopping it’s getting less and less desirable,

However July far from now so I will wait and see. I get free flight cancels with JetBlue mosaic and even dd gets points back if booked prior to 6/30.

Fingers crossed I get contacted soon!

I hope it turns out to be worth it. Please keep us updated!

So I got the dreaded email about my dining reservations and I'm okay with it because I have the chance to re-book them again. However, my only real concern is that I haven't yet bought our tickets for our trip in November. I had planned on getting APs again as the dates got closer, but now I'm wondering if that will even be an option for us. If we're DVC with a resort reservation, do you think we will still be able to purchase tickets? At this point I'm also wondering if this trip is even worth the worrying and stress. I'm not ready to give up yet because we still have time, but I can't help feeling a bit overwhelmed. I can't imagine how all of you with reservations in July must be feeling right now.

60 days is no problem at all but for people who have carefully made their ADRs it stinks. I suppose ADRs are irrelevant anyway since there will not be capacity and/or all restaurants in service. Cancelling everyone is much easier than picking and choosing who to cancel.

Pandemic planning = don't do anything just show up and see what happens.

It stinks but for some reason ADR availability was wide open this summer. I had no issues at all for my May trip and even for my July 4th weekend trip it was dead easy to grab what I wanted. I got LTT during prime lunch hours on July 4th and I booked that trip way after 180.

I agree that this was the least bad solution though. This way everyone is on a level playing field. People are mad now but imagine if they had just started canceling people at random!

I agree that this was the least bad solution though. This way everyone is on a level playing field. People are mad now but imagine if they had just started canceling people at random!
I wasn't suggesting cancelling people at random, I was suggesting cancelling all booked items on a 30-60 day time frame rather than just cancelling everything until December. It seems like they are expecting extremely limited services for quite some time; they are not just going to open everything back up in the near future.

Also with them cancelling peoples free dining plans, it makes me wonder about the venues that are going to be available. Really don't understand why they are taking away a valuable benefit unless they are planning a drastic change in dining. Why not let them keep it and just use the 60 day booking window like everyone else?

Last edited:

So I got the dreaded email about my dining reservations and I'm okay with it because I have the chance to re-book them again. However, my only real concern is that I haven't yet bought our tickets for our trip in November. I had planned on getting APs again as the dates got closer, but now I'm wondering if that will even be an option for us. If we're DVC with a resort reservation, do you think we will still be able to purchase tickets? At this point I'm also wondering if this trip is even worth the worrying and stress. I'm not ready to give up yet because we still have time, but I can't help feeling a bit overwhelmed. I can't imagine how all of you with reservations in July must be feeling right now.
Tickets will go back on sale to the general public after those with currently valid tickets get a chance to make Park Reservations. For those with Fall trips I really think you’ll get that chance. A number of people with valid admission are going to have no interest is this Pandemic version of WDW.

Just FYI for the rest of the year FP+ is cancelled. Dining Plan is being refunded. ADRs will be cancelled and you can book ADRs 60 days out. No news on hotels or CL services.
More info https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...oj3uIc8onF8R3kr2J_hhSidy9oU_IKEVfRX8xBmbMq9B4

I think this makes my decision easier. We had the free dining recovery plan. If they take that away and get rid of all my current reservations, it's much better for us to reschedule to next year. My kids were looking forward to things we had planned and I don't want them disappointed. They don't ask for much so the few things they did want are important to us.

So you can book your dining at 60 days now according to that post. But it all be dependent upon if you can get a park reservation for that day.

I just posted the news since so many here have upcoming reservations just to make sure folks were aware. All aspects of it are being thoroughly discussed and deciphered in the operations update thread on the Rumor & News Board. (We don’t want to get too off topic here or @GADisneyDad14 will wield the Hammer of DIS Mod on us 🤣 )

I think this makes my decision easier. We had the free dining recovery plan. If they take that away and get rid of all my current reservations, it's much better for us to reschedule to next year. My kids were looking forward to things we had planned and I don't want them disappointed. They don't ask for much so the few things they did want are important to us.
They say they’re gonna offer those booked with the recovery free dining offer 35% off a future trip :)

So they upset all of the people instead. I think they are just trying to plan long term in the interest of saving the most money. They're a business, after all.
Well that’s basically what I was saying, planning long term. They’re upsetting pretty much everyone anyway, no one who had a 2020 trip planned past mid March is unaffected. I have moved one trip 2 times now, and another trip once after the announcement, it has really messed with our schedule and everything else going on; I know those who booked the free dining deal that were affected by the early closure are the most affected because they have been stomped on twice (or more) now. As I told a friend of mine last night, who had 2 trips planned and has now cancelled, Chapek isn’t making any friends.

I just posted the news since so many here have upcoming reservations just to make sure folks were aware. All aspects of it are being thoroughly discussed and deciphered in the operations update thread on the Rumor & News Board. (We don’t want to get too off topic here or @GADisneyDad14 will wield the Hammer of DIS Mod on us 🤣 )
I’ll move my off topic-ness over there, he’s the only mod who doesn’t delete my stuff on contact so I do want to stay in good standing ☺️

For clarity, I am not a mod on the Resorts board. I have no 'hammer' to wield here. :goodvibes

Just FWIW, Disney hasn't actually said a date when the resorts will be open. DVC and Ft Wilderness, yes, but everything else, no - a peculiar omission from all of the other news yesterday. To me it's still TBD on that front.
The weirdest part is in the original announcement, resorts were part of that July 11th date and Disney later retracted. So, possibly their trying to move that date up, or the resorts won't be open for a while. I think the resorts will have to open though if they are contacting people about making park reservations- those people for the most part I'm sure have resort reservations and wouldn't be making a park reservation if they had nowhere to stay.

Personally I don't think Disney is going to be deluged with people trying to use their tickets under limited offerings so I wouldn't worry about tickets for Nov/Dec at this point.

(AP holders have already been notified they will be limited on how many reservations they can make so it's not like they'll be taking up all the capacity.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!