Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

:rotfl2:at least he listened for a bit. My husband doesn't like disney (I Inow, I know) and doesn't listen at all. He just needs to know he gets 1 day of golf and at least 1 good steak dinner. The rest he tunes me right out.

Does it make it any less fun for you that DH isn’t into Disney? It makes me think of me in a different way... I know it’s not the same thing, but when I met DH I was a hockey nut. Obsessed. I went to 2-3 Rangers games a week. I was the crazy obnoxious fan who yelled and screamed all game. And then I met my DH, who liked every sport BUT hockey. He was not into it. He’d just sit there. They weren’t as fun anymore. It wasn’t the same going with someone who didn’t appreciate it the way I did. So I was curious if you felt the same in your circumstance.

Does it make it any less fun for you that DH isn’t into Disney? It makes me think of me in a different way... I know it’s not the same thing, but when I met DH I was a hockey nut. Obsessed. I went to 2-3 Rangers games a week. I was the crazy obnoxious fan who yelled and screamed all game. And then I met my DH, who liked every sport BUT hockey. He was not into it. He’d just sit there. They weren’t as fun anymore. It wasn’t the same going with someone who didn’t appreciate it the way I did. So I was curious if you felt the same in your circumstance.

I wish he was into the planning process but otherwise it's fine. He goes and has fun because he looks at things through our kids eyes. When we're there he's mostly up for anything. When he golfs, I take the kids to trex and shopping. My kids like it because I pretty much let them buy whatever they want. I have 2 friends that go every summer and we all obsess together.

I get you on the hockey though. I would leave him home! We have some things we do separate because of that. He goes to jets games with friends and I go to concerts with friends. Way more fun then being with someone who doesn't want to be there.

I wish he was into the planning process but otherwise it's fine. He goes and has fun because he looks at things through our kids eyes. When we're there he's mostly up for anything. When he golfs, I take the kids to trex and shopping. My kids like it because I pretty much let them buy whatever they want. I have 2 friends that go every summer and we all obsess together.

I get you on the hockey though. I would leave him home! We have some things we do separate because of that. He goes to jets games with friends and I go to concerts with friends. Way more fun then being with someone who doesn't want to be there.

I’m happy it works out for you!! Definitely nice to split up and do things that make you happy, too!!! Are you in NJ, too?!! (Giants fans, here 😜) As far as the Rangers games, we went a few times with friends/family who liked hockey, so that way he had someone to hang with and so did I!! 😂 No fun to yell and scream alone!!!

I’m happy it works out for you!! Definitely nice to split up and do things that make you happy, too!!! Are you in NJ, too?!! (Giants fans, here 😜) As far as the Rangers games, we went a few times with friends/family who liked hockey, so that way he had someone to hang with and so did I!! 😂 No fun to yell and scream alone!!!
I'm in NY. Close to the outerbridge :-) a lot of my family has migrated to NJ. Just snagged Bon Jovi at the garden this summer (with friends). My husband is a mets fan and I'm a yankee fan. Makes for some fun baseball :lmao:

:rotfl2:at least he listened for a bit. My husband doesn't like disney (I Inow, I know) and doesn't listen at all. He just needs to know he gets 1 day of golf and at least 1 good steak dinner. The rest he tunes me right out.
My DH is the same, he's really in it for the food lol. We have a BIG anniversary trip coming up this summer and all he really cares about is where we're eating. He only goes every few years, hasn't been since December 2017, and I'm making him go twice in 2020 (we have another big trip next christmas too with the kids). He'll have a fantastic time, it's just the getting him to agree to go that's the problem (which is why I go on several solo trips a year).
Step away from the computer...step away from MDE:). We were also lucky enough to grab a BWI garden cottage room during the "discount mishap":).
This is pretty much DH at this point "stop going on the website, it's fine, your trip will be great....that's a great deal for the room so I think you don't need to look anymore" The good news is that I will be on the trip this Thursday so I don't have much time do more with all the packing lol

HI all ! We needed to add a night to our Copper Creek stay and so I just booked the Deluxe Room that sleeps 6. Our flight arrives pretty late - 9pmish and so I don't expect to be at the resort until 10:30pm. We were booked at All Star Movies Preferred (2 rooms) but then the hassle of bringing our luggage to Bell Services was not appealing.
I had looked at the Deluxe room at WL but there was no availability with the AP discount. Looked this morning and so I grabbed it. At least we will bein the same building.
I have a couple of questions: what time does the lounge shut down for the evening? Do you know if they stay open all day or do they shut down between snack times? Will someone from the club staff reach out to me before arrival-to ask if I have any celebrations, want to purchase extra fps etc.?

I have stayed CL on a few times at YC, BC, and AKL. I also have never stayed at Wilderness Lodge or Copper Creek.

I'm in NY. Close to the outerbridge :-) a lot of my family has migrated to NJ. Just snagged Bon Jovi at the garden this summer (with friends). My husband is a mets fan and I'm a yankee fan. Makes for some fun baseball :lmao:

Nice! Hello, neighbor! Oh no. I’m siding with your DH on that one!!! Let’s go Mets!! 😉

HI all ! We needed to add a night to our Copper Creek stay and so I just booked the Deluxe Room that sleeps 6. Our flight arrives pretty late - 9pmish and so I don't expect to be at the resort until 10:30pm. We were booked at All Star Movies Preferred (2 rooms) but then the hassle of bringing our luggage to Bell Services was not appealing.
I had looked at the Deluxe room at WL but there was no availability with the AP discount. Looked this morning and so I grabbed it. At least we will bein the same building.
I have a couple of questions: what time does the lounge shut down for the evening? Do you know if they stay open all day or do they shut down between snack times? Will someone from the club staff reach out to me before arrival-to ask if I have any celebrations, want to purchase extra fps etc.?

I have stayed CL on a few times at YC, BC, and AKL. I also have never stayed at Wilderness Lodge or Copper Creek.

The Lodge is beautiful!! So peaceful and relaxing. Pools are wonderful, Geyser Point is great at night (it’s along the water, so it’s a perfect spot to get a drink and watch the fireworks!) Lounges usually close at 10. Sometimes SS calls, sometimes they don’t. If there’s something you need from them, don’t hesitate to reach out!! You can call or email. The Lodge had always closed between servings, but someone please correct me if that’s changed. We own at CCV and love it there! Hope you have a great time!

The CL at WL closes at 10pm, sharp. You are welcome to stay and use the seating area but no food or drinks are available. There are doors that lock off the food/drink area. They do also close these doors between serving time to switch everything out. They will get you beverages, including alcoholic in between these times. They also wrap up muffins and put them in a basket outside of the door after breakfast. Sometimes they were still there in the evening and other times they were gone by the early afternoon. I dont think they leave them there overnight.

I think I have finally stopped adding nights and moving reservations around for my trip this week. I started off at AOA, moved to BWI CL once AP discounts came out (and I nabbed one of those discount mishaps for the garden cottage room). Then last week I added two nights to my trip, since BWI had no rooms available I had to look elsewhere so booked a room at Coronado (not tower, and no CL rooms where available at the time, although some came available later), then moved to BC, and then just now saw an AKL savannah view CL come available that wasn't here last night for a really good price so I changed to there......and I think I'm done lol. I've stayed at AKL before on a previous solo trip, but not CL, so this should be fun/interesting and I'm really looking forward to experiencing two CLs for the first time on one trip :D

Two great resorts! Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

Your questions have been answered, but I wanted to say I hope you have a great time. WL is a beautiful resort and CL there is amazing :).

Nice! Hello, neighbor! Oh no. I’m siding with your DH on that one!!! Let’s go Mets!! 😉

Hate to be the Debbie downer but talking about sports.....

I’ve been a big Laker fan for years, terrible sad news today......

As a teen I was so impressed with Kobe when he joined, such exciting times throughout the years, grew up watching this kid grow into a legend.....

Had a great day underway until news of this.....

Really sad for obviously the families involved and so many of us fans around the world.

Staying a few nights at the Poly CL/Villas and NOT going to the parks. We will arrive shortly after lunch on Tuesday. Tuesday night and Wednesday night CL, Thursday night and Friday night studio villa using DVC points. Leave first thing Saturday morning. I know we get CL access as soon as we arrive even before our room is ready on Tuesday. My question is will we have access all day/night on Thursday even once we move over to the studio villa?

Staying a few nights at the Poly CL/Villas and NOT going to the parks. We will arrive shortly after lunch on Tuesday. Tuesday night and Wednesday night CL, Thursday night and Friday night studio villa using DVC points. Leave first thing Saturday morning. I know we get CL access as soon as we arrive even before our room is ready on Tuesday. My question is will we have access all day/night on Thursday even once we move over to the studio villa?
I did that at gf and still had cl access even when we moved to the villa:)

Sure. You have it till the lounge closes on check out day.

Will someone from the club staff reach out to me before arrival-to ask if I have any celebrations, want to purchase extra fps etc.?
We had (edited) a WL club level CM contact us when we had booked a deluxe room at WL. They offered to have the refrigerator in the room stocked with drinks upon our arrival. Since you are arriving late you might want to see if they will do that for you. :)

Last edited:
We had Disney signature services contact us when we had booked a deluxe room at WL. They offered to have the refrigerator in the room stocked with drinks upon our arrival. Since you are arriving late you might want to see if they will do that for you. :)
Wow, that’s really nice. Has anyone else had that from DSs?

I did not have that but they did call me 4 days before at YC CL WV and asked me if I needed anything for my trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter