Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We just returned from our first Club stay and our first stay at Yacht Club. It is a new favorite though WL does hold a special place in our hearts. I was blown away by the service, everyone was incredibly friendly and we were consistently asked if we wanted anything throughout our stay. We enjoyed several breakfasts, snacks, and appetizers in the lounge and found there were 3 days where we didn't need a full dinner after. One of those days we had a reservation at Le Cellier so we had a full dinner, but we didn't need it.

My 16 year old daughter is a picky eater and found something throughout the day to enjoy and my 12 year old son was in absolute heaven. I'd like to apologize to anyone who went after him on mac & cheese night, he took a plateful. He cleaned his plate and learned a lesson. He did so well the first 2 days but the mac & cheese was too good for him to resist.

I included a picture of the bathroom amenities since there has been a lot of talk about reductions there. I was impressed with what was offered and as it turned out my husband forgot to pack his toothbrush so having one available was very nice.

Attachments

• YC toiletriies.jpg
    YC toiletriies.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
We just returned from our first Club stay and our first stay at Yacht Club. It is a new favorite though WL does hold a special place in our hearts. I was blown away by the service, everyone was incredibly friendly and we were consistently asked if we wanted anything throughout our stay. We enjoyed several breakfasts, snacks, and appetizers in the lounge and found there were 3 days where we didn't need a full dinner after. One of those days we had a reservation at Le Cellier so we had a full dinner, but we didn't need it.

My 16 year old daughter is a picky eater and found something throughout the day to enjoy and my 12 year old son was in absolute heaven. I'd like to apologize to anyone who went after him on mac & cheese night, he took a plateful. He cleaned his plate and learned a lesson. He did so well the first 2 days but the mac & cheese was too good for him to resist.

I included a picture of the bathroom amenities since there has been a lot of talk about reducuctions there. I was impressed with what was offered and as it turned out my husband forgot to pack his toothbrush so having one available was very nice.
Glad you all had fun :flower1:

I included a picture of the bathroom amenities since there has been a lot of talk about reductions there. I was impressed with what was offered and as it turned out my husband forgot to pack his toothbrush so having one available was very nice.
So exciting to hear. We're doing our first CL stay at the YC next May.

Looks like business as usual at YC!

Sounds amazing!!!

YC CL is amazing! Glad you had a great time :).

So exciting to hear. We're doing our first CL stay at the YC next May.

Hope you have a great trip! :goodvibes

So are we - and now I’m even more excited!

Have a great time! :wizard:

We just returned from our first Club stay and our first stay at Yacht Club. It is a new favorite though WL does hold a special place in our hearts. I was blown away by the service, everyone was incredibly friendly and we were consistently asked if we wanted anything throughout our stay.

We also stayed at YC CL for the first time this summer & I felt just the same as you. It was a great experience for us as well and I enjoyed the YC even more than I’d ever imagined I would. It definitely rose towards the top of my list of resorts! So glad you had a wonderful time & thanks for sharing your report!

We had such a wonderful weekend at AKL club level! We spent hours on the balcony watching the animals, and really loved the club lounge. It was never too crowded, the food was fantastic.
On a side note, my dd 21 was thrilled to see her #1 celebrity, Bindi Irwin (and the whole family) was also at AKL this weekend. She's met her several times, and loves the Irwin family (is a HUGE animal/wildlife supporter).

We had such a wonderful weekend at AKL club level! We spent hours on the balcony watching the animals, and really loved the club lounge. It was never too crowded, the food was fantastic.
On a side note, my dd 21 was thrilled to see her #1 celebrity, Bindi Irwin (and the whole family) was also at AKL this weekend. She's met her several times, and loves the Irwin family (is a HUGE animal/wildlife supporter).

That is so awesome! AKL was our first CL (shortly after it opened) and, many stays later, will always be my sentimental favorite. :love:

We adore the Irwin family and their commitment to wildlife. How exciting it must have been for your DD to see Bindi and family. I so admire Terri for carrying on Steve’s legacy and for raising 2 incredible kids! Robert reminds me so much of Steve. ::yes::

My apologies if this has been covered ad nauseum here, but I’ve searched and read what I could and want to make sure I’m clear.

I (think I) understand WL club level in that there are some club level rooms available to book, however because of the low amount of them, they also offer CL access to other rooms for a nightly fee. Is that correct? How many rooms do they allocate for this up charge? Do you ask for it upon check-in and receive the option to pay for this access if there is availability? Is this a request that can be made ahead of time so they know who’s interested?

Forgive any ignorance in this post and correct me as needed :)

We had such a wonderful weekend at AKL club level! We spent hours on the balcony watching the animals, and really loved the club lounge.

Thanks for your post, so happy to hear. We will be there in 24 days! Did you put in a room request? It will be just 2 moms and have scheduled our two nights at AKL so that we have a lot of time to enjoy it. Looking forward to coffee and wine on the balcony while we watch the animals.

My apologies if this has been covered ad nauseum here, but I’ve searched and read what I could and want to make sure I’m clear.

I (think I) understand WL club level in that there are some club level rooms available to book, however because of the low amount of them, they also offer CL access to other rooms for a nightly fee. Is that correct? How many rooms do they allocate for this up charge? Do you ask for it upon check-in and receive the option to pay for this access if there is availability? Is this a request that can be made ahead of time so they know who’s interested?

Forgive any ignorance in this post and correct me as needed :)
I don’t know if some of the answers to your questions are known but yes, you can upgrade to CL at check in for $130 per night. I do not think you can make arrangements in advance. I don’t think the option is well known - the CL was never super busy when we were there. Enjoy!

I have a question about WL standard club level rooms. I was looking at the views from Touring Plans room finder, and they have club level broken down to standard view, and courtyard view. Nothing about deluxe club level rooms at all.
Anyone who is in the know about WL standard club level rooms...what views are available? Is courtyard view part of a standard room? Touring Plans is a little confusing to me. Also, are there any bunk bed options, or is that a separate booking category?
Thanks for any insight.

Do you ask for it upon check-in and receive the option to pay for this access if there is availability? Is this a request that can be made ahead of time so they know who’s interested?

You can not add on ahead, but ask at check in. The price did just go up to $130 a night. I was told that it rarely sells out, when I asked the manager last time, she states sometimes when there is a convention.

Nothing about deluxe club level rooms at all.
Anyone who is in the know about WL standard club level rooms...what views are available? Is courtyard view part of a standard room? Touring Plans is a little confusing to me. Also, are there any bunk bed options, or is that a separate booking category?

The regular club level rooms are all on 7, the deluxe rooms are on the other floors on the end caps facing the lake (so they all have the same view, which is looking over the dock/lake). I think the views on 7 are pretty great regardless of what side you are on, likely see MK from the lake side, or the gorgeous courtyard view. Bunk beds are by request now, not a separate category, as far as I am aware.

I don’t know if some of the answers to your questions are known but yes, you can upgrade to CL at check in for $130 per night. I do not think you can make arrangements in advance. I don’t think the option is well known - the CL was never super busy when we were there. Enjoy!
Thanks! Glad to see my questions may be unknown across the board and I wasn't missing something. We will ask at check-in and if we can pay for access, great! If not, we'll live :)

You can not add on ahead, but ask at check in. The price did just go up to $130 a night. I was told that it rarely sells out, when I asked the manager last time, she states sometimes when there is a convention.
Interesting! Thanks for your insight. $100 to $130 is a pretty steep jump but we are there only two nights, over Christmas, so having a way to escape the crazy may be worth it.

Thanks for your post, so happy to hear. We will be there in 24 days! Did you put in a room request? It will be just 2 moms and have scheduled our two nights at AKL so that we have a lot of time to enjoy it. Looking forward to coffee and wine on the balcony while we watch the animals.

We check into the AKL Club part of our trip in 27 days! Will you still be there?

Has any one had any luck requesting the soups of the day from Boma to be brought up to Club? We are having a Boma dinner this trip but it is not on a Wed or Sat and those are the days for my favorite soup rotation.

I have a question about WL standard club level rooms. I was looking at the views from Touring Plans room finder, and they have club level broken down to standard view, and courtyard view. Nothing about deluxe club level rooms at all.
Thanks for any insight.

As PP said, the rooms either face the courtyard or out toward the MK. We stayed there a few years ago and requested a room on the MK side. We could see the castle and had a nice view of the fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter