Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

When I last stayed at BWI CL, they had a lot of seafood for the hot dishes. As a pregnant person, you may also want to consider that the chef is inside the lounge preparing meals. The smells can be overwhelming.
They've changed the menu in the past couple of months. There is still seafood but way less. It's no longer done out of the Flying Fish menu exclusively. They are back to doing the menu from multiple Boardwalk restaurants. So there's fish/seafood dish and a pasta dish. Used to include ESPN items but I haven't seen them add them in yet.

So, if Hawaii is closed for an extended period, where would they house the CL guests?
Last time they did the rooms and lounge at same time. You could not book a cl room for that time period(unless in the suite building in Tonga).

Same with Grand with SL remodel , no outerbuilding cl was available.

I just happened to be booking those resorts at that time.

Last time they did the rooms and lounge at same time. You could not book a cl room for that time period(unless in the suite building in Tonga).

Same with Grand with SL remodel , no outerbuilding cl was available.

I just happened to be booking those resorts at that time.
Thanks for your reply! Hard to think of Disney being willing to LOSE money while they close a building for remodel (which, at the same time, is costing them money!!).

They've changed the menu in the past couple of months. There is still seafood but way less. It's no longer done out of the Flying Fish menu exclusively. They are back to doing the menu from multiple Boardwalk restaurants. So there's fish/seafood dish and a pasta dish. Used to include ESPN items but I haven't seen them add them in yet.
I just spent two weeks at the BWI CL, and there were shrimps and scallops at least 4 if not 5 days every week (1 night of the week they had chicken instead of the seafood, and there was also small pieces of steak the other night). The chef added them either to the pasta, and when there was no pasta, the seafood was added to some kind of asparagus puree). So if you don't like seafood you could have had just the pasta in a sauce or the asparagus puree by itself. If you passed on the pasta/asparagus seafood dish your other choices were the (boring) kid options, mac and cheese or a meatball / pasta combination in a marinara sauce. By the way the offerings the second week were exactly the same as those on the first week. So if there was shrimp and pasta on Monday, you had the same thing on the following Monday, etc.

I just spent two weeks at the BWI CL, and there were shrimps and scallops at least 4 if not 5 days every week (1 night of the week they had chicken instead of the seafood, and there was also small pieces of steak the other night). The chef added them either to the pasta, and when there was no pasta, the seafood was added to some kind of asparagus puree). So if you don't like seafood you could have had just the pasta in a sauce or the asparagus puree by itself. If you passed on the pasta/asparagus seafood dish your other choices were the (boring) kid options, mac and cheese or a meatball / pasta combination in a marinara sauce. By the way the offerings the second week were exactly the same as those on the first week. So if there was shrimp and pasta on Monday, you had the same thing on the following Monday, etc.
The Clubs have gone to a 4 night rotation so night 5 was an exact repeat of night 1 for you.

So, we have a 4 night F&W stay in two weeks that I’m happy about but I’ve honestly been so busy I haven’t planned much. I went to look at my reservation today and much to my surprise, I booked Yacht Club Club level and not our standard Beach Club. I guess it was the one allowing for the AP discount when I booked. Who knows?

How do the two clubs compare? I love Beach Club for the convenience/location especially for F&W. I think Club Level has pretty good food but I always find many of the CMs who work there to be sort of dour and grumpy (or at least, not friendly). So, I’m not unhappy about the mistaken YC booking but just curious how people think they compare?

So, we have a 4 night F&W stay in two weeks that I’m happy about but I’ve honestly been so busy I haven’t planned much. I went to look at my reservation today and much to my surprise, I booked Yacht Club Club level and not our standard Beach Club. I guess it was the one allowing for the AP discount when I booked. Who knows?

How do the two clubs compare? I love Beach Club for the convenience/location especially for F&W. I think Club Level has pretty good food but I always find many of the CMs who work there to be sort of dour and grumpy (or at least, not friendly). So, I’m not unhappy about the mistaken YC booking but just curious how people think they compare?

Totally unqualified to respond to your post as I haven’t stayed at BC since 2016 but have stayed YC CL several times since mid last year.... so you can tell by that which one I prefer!

Seems to me from reviews that CL offerings are substantially similar - so it comes down to which resort one likes better. For us, that’s YC - love everything about it. The rooms, the balconies, the location, the overall feel.

Hope you enjoy your trip!

I just needed to share with people that understand my excitement, that I have a trip booked!! :jumping1:

Hope you have a great trip! ;)

I made our final payment today (yay!) and started setting aside some things to pack.
24 days until we are relaxing in the BWI lounge. :flower:

It's always a great feeling to make that final payment! Hope you have a great trip :goodvibes.

Soooo.excited to be headed back to the GFCL in January. I hemmed and hawed about it and decided it is where my daughter and I truly want to be. Hoping to be able to sit by the pool if we get lucky.

Enjoy the rest of your planning. Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

Now residing in AKL Club level. Refurbed room on kudu trail. It’s lovely. Will post photos later.

Hope you're having a nice time :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter