Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Just switched our October/Nov trip from Poly to GF SL -- saved $800 with the AP discount. But now, of course, I'm filled with trepidation. We stayed at the GF a few years back (non-CL) and didn't love it there. Tell me SL for a savings of $800 is worth it!
I always switch from poly to gf when I can save,.

Poly is my favorite looking resort but gf is my favorite food /quality resort.

Make sure to have soup midday, scones n tea or champagne midday and you’ll be glad you switched.

Ok I have stay Yacht Club CL . I just booked Beach Club CL . Comparable? Does Beach have large plates like Yacht Club? Do they have ice cream cooler like Yacht Club ? Please give me any info :)
We stayed BC CL in February and they had large plates and the ice cream freezer. They put out large platters of food and you could make a meal of it. In fact, we did. :)

Just switched our October/Nov trip from Poly to GF SL -- saved $800 with the AP discount. But now, of course, I'm filled with trepidation. We stayed at the GF a few years back (non-CL) and didn't love it there. Tell me SL for a savings of $800 is worth it!

I've stayed there twice and love their club level. We also really like being in the Epcot resort area so that's the only downfall to me of GF.

Sorry if this question has been covered multiple times already, but we will be staying at BWI CL in September. Since there is no true quick service restaurant inside the resort is it worth it to get the refillable mug? And considering we will have access to the Innkeepers Club Lounge. They came in handy last year at POFQ for coffee and tea. However, couldn't we just bring our own coffee mugs for mornings? Or would this be frowned on? Tia!

I had my own metal drink mug that I used there in February. I did it mostly for the lemonade, but I would fill one of their glasses and then dump it into my mug. I didn't want other guests to think I was putting a dirty mug up to the dispenser. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry if this question has been covered multiple times already, but we will be staying at BWI CL in September. Since there is no true quick service restaurant inside the resort is it worth it to get the refillable mug? And considering we will have access to the Innkeepers Club Lounge. They came in handy last year at POFQ for coffee and tea. However, couldn't we just bring our own coffee mugs for mornings? Or would this be frowned on? Tia!

This has mostly been covered but the only reasons I could see getting a Disney mug when staying CL would be:
1.) you wanted the souviner
2.) you would be resort hopping

Our family will be bringing their refillable water bottles because, August. There are ceramic and to go cups in the lounge/room. If you are interested in reducing waste by all means bring your own to go coffee cups. You should be good to go otherwise.

Hi, we'll be staying at the BWI Club level next year in a standard room. Does anyone happen to have a map or visual for where the rooms are located in comparison to the lounge, which rooms might have BW views, & if they have awnings? Thanks!

Hi, we'll be staying at the BWI Club level next year in a standard room. Does anyone happen to have a map or visual for where the rooms are located in comparison to the lounge, which rooms might have BW views, & if they have awnings? Thanks!

This isn’t perfect and doesn’t provide all the info you’re asking about, but it may help get your barings for the floor.

CL rooms do extend a bit “outside the door” towards the elevator. For example, we had that room shaded red.

4th Floor.png

This isn’t perfect and doesn’t provide all the info you’re asking about, but it may help get your barings for the floor.

CL rooms do extend a bit “outside the door” towards the elevator. For example, we had that room shaded red.

View attachment 418111
That's very helpful, thank you! Did you have a standard room? Did you have an awning overhead? We'd like to request a boardwalk view if available but we noticed when we were visiting last that some just have a deck & no overhead shade. I'd like to avoid those room numbers on the request if I can. Thanks again!

Summer is getting away from me - I can't believe we leave in three weeks! After much debate, we ended up at Poly Garden View CL and we're all really looking forward to it!

I hear ya on summer slipping away! Once July 4th comes and goes, it's all down hill for me. The next 3 weeks will zip by and you'll be checking into the Poly before you know it! Hope you have a great trip :goodvibes.

We are so excited, first time staying CL and no kids this trip makes it more exciting! lol

Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

I just booked my cl extra passes for Oct.

I emailed a spreadsheet and asked them to call me for payment. That worked great!

Notes: for some reason MK has emh 7-8a and park open 8a-6p yet I could only book 1st pass at 9am.

DD and I maxed out our 7 day AP booking of FP's. SO i canceled my 8/28 so I could do our last night. Now I currently do not have any for 10/14 morning but I will find something after I use 8/29.

Also said we can cancel up to 2 days prior of 1st day of usage. GOOD TO KNOW!

We can make changes of our regular passes at the 60 day mark online. All changes to purchase ones must be with them.

Thought I would never bother with this but with a 1st timer, this is perfect! Now I can relax and wait for the trip with all details, all done. (I even booked ME yesterday after our last cheap airfare needed showed up!!)

That's very helpful, thank you! Did you have a standard room? Did you have an awning overhead? We'd like to request a boardwalk view if available but we noticed when we were visiting last that some just have a deck & no overhead shade. I'd like to avoid those room numbers on the request if I can. Thanks again!

Yes, we had a standard room. I don’t believe ours had any overhead shade, but I’m not sure I would have noticed and/or remembered.

I’ve seen requesting a boardwalk view often on this thread but never anything about overhead shade, so I’ll leave that one to the BWI pros that know what they’re talking about. :-)

I just booked my cl extra passes for Oct.

I emailed a spreadsheet and asked them to call me for payment. That worked great!

Notes: for some reason MK has emh 7-8a and park open 8a-6p yet I could only book 1st pass at 9am.

DD and I maxed out our 7 day AP booking of FP's. SO i canceled my 8/28 so I could do our last night. Now I currently do not have any for 10/14 morning but I will find something after I use 8/29.

Also said we can cancel up to 2 days prior of 1st day of usage. GOOD TO KNOW!

We can make changes of our regular passes at the 60 day mark online. All changes to purchase ones must be with them.

Thought I would never bother with this but with a 1st timer, this is perfect! Now I can relax and wait for the trip with all details, all done. (I even booked ME yesterday after our last cheap airfare needed showed up!!)

Were you able to get BOTH CL and Regular FP via email?
Thank you for sharing and have a great trip!

@Cynister I just googled Boardwalk inn and looked at pix. Some have awning, some an overhang, some nothing.

Not my image

Also more cl rooms are to the right . I had the 1st room above the red canopy to the right. There are some rooms that overlook the green area below as designated by gadads room on his map.
1563375465134.png

Stop rubbing it in about your successful morning...some of us are still licking our wounds! LOL...but of course I’ll keep stalking for a discount until the last minute::yes::!
Hope something opens up with a discount for you. I've had good luck at the YC opening up a couple of weeks out. A YC room opened up for early December with AP discount so I grabbed it. Nothing was available when I looked early but later in the morning something opened up. This means we won't be going for Super Bowl next year though unless we have to cancel for some reason. I really don't like going January and February because of the stress of the possibility of snow and being delayed getting there...I don't care if I can't get home though:rotfl2:

I hear ya on summer slipping away! Once July 4th comes and goes, it's all down hill for me. The next 3 weeks will zip by and you'll be checking into the Poly before you know it! Hope you have a great trip :goodvibes.

Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

It really does fly once the 4th hits! Yes, I'm trying to get organized a bit since it's coming up fast. We haven't been in August in many years! It's been April or January...I have a feeling we need to prepare for the heat!

Very happy right now! After several hours on hold and talking to many different cast members, I was finally able to book my first 3 trips for next year with my cast rate. Why the released them on the same day, yesterday, as general public rates was just crazy! Anyway, got February 6-10 Boardwalk CL with my daughter-in-law and granddaughter for her cheer competition, then February 13-20 for our annual anniversary trip with just me and my husband BW CL and finally March 27- April 3 spring break family trip . I got three rooms all at BW CL. I am thrilled because this is a very rare happening! Just have to wait for December 2020 cast rates to come out now

So, we're staying in Poly Garden View CL in August. I've never done any type of room request before, but not sure if I should do so to avoid a 2nd floor room? We've never had a first floor room so not sure how the patios are, but my husband and I are early risers and we definitely like the extra space of a balcony or patio or something. Is there anything else I should consider, or are the GV rooms all pretty similar? Any insights appreciated - thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter