Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Sorry if this question has been covered multiple times already, but we will be staying at BWI CL in September. Since there is no true quick service restaurant inside the resort is it worth it to get the refillable mug? And considering we will have access to the Innkeepers Club Lounge. They came in handy last year at POFQ for coffee and tea. However, couldn't we just bring our own coffee mugs for mornings? Or would this be frowned on? Tia!
We don’t get the refillable mug when we stay CL. They provide cans of soft drinks and we just take those

Sorry if this question has been covered multiple times already, but we will be staying at BWI CL in September. Since there is no true quick service restaurant inside the resort is it worth it to get the refillable mug? And considering we will have access to the Innkeepers Club Lounge. They came in handy last year at POFQ for coffee and tea. However, couldn't we just bring our own coffee mugs for mornings? Or would this be frowned on? Tia!
You can definitely use your own mug for beverages offered in the lounge, or buy a new one. Have a great trip!

We saw many people bringing their own mugs . You can certainly buy a new mug but you have access to the lounge with water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and juices available to you as needed. Have fun at BW CL; we LOVE the location and STAFF!!!!

Ok I have stay Yacht Club CL . I just booked Beach Club CL . Comparable? Does Beach have large plates like Yacht Club? Do they have ice cream cooler like Yacht Club ? Please give me any info :)

Just booked CS CL. Was in a standard room at AKL, but those seem plentiful in case I decide to switch back. CL was $20/night extra which seems worth it!

For the club level FP+ program, I'm guessing it is non-refundable, correct? Or what would happen if you booked them, but changed to non-CL later?

Last edited:

So split stays. We are moving from Garden view to Club level. Just bring our bags to bell service, check in to get club access for breakfast? We are staying at Beach Club for both reservations. Never did a split stay.

Yes that will work. If you are in the lobby to check-in for CL ask the Front Desk CM to complete your checkout and check you in to CL. Then you could head right to the CL lounge on the 5th floor for breakfast.

You can also call bell services from your room and they can pick-up your bags from your room (you must be there). They will take them to storage until you are ready to reclaim them in the lobby. Another option is once you get to your new CL room, you could call bell services to deliver your bags to your room (you must be there).

Dave

So split stays. We are moving from Garden view to Club level. Just bring our bags to bell service, check in to get club access for breakfast? We are staying at Beach Club for both reservations. Never did a split stay.
I would have Bell service pick up the luggage from the first room and hold it until you are in the second room

Then I would check into the lounge and have breakfast. :)

I am not seeing any CL availability for my December dates with the AP discount. Sad morning. Good thing I have months to stalk 😂

Good luck! Hope you are able to snag a discount ;).

Ok I have stay Yacht Club CL . I just booked Beach Club CL . Comparable? Does Beach have large plates like Yacht Club? Do they have ice cream cooler like Yacht Club ? Please give me any info :)

I don't have the answer, but I'm interested in this as well as I'm thinking of trying BC CL :flower3:.

Just booked CS CL. Was in a standard room at AKL, but those seem plentiful in case I decide to switch back. CL was $20/night extra which seems worth it!

For the club level FP+ program, I'm guessing it is non-refundable, correct? Or what would happen if you booked them, but changed to non-CL later?

I can't answer the FP+ questions, but wanted to say I hope you have a great time and enjoy CSR :).

I was just able to modify my Christmas time reservation at the Contemporary with the AP discount and saved $1500!! Life is good...

Congrats on the discount! Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

I just upgraded our Halloween stay from regular CSR tower CL room to the deluxe suite to get the pass holder discount (love me some disney math)... so glad I did after watching these videos! Thanks @trishadono!
You are welcome!

My TA for my labor day trip offered to watch for discounts and applied it for my Oct trip at the csr deluxe suite! YAY I didn't have to deal with a crashing site or long phone lines!

I keep watching for more info lol. The rooms look nice.

Now I need more lounge info......:scratchin

You are welcome!

My TA for my labor day trip offered to watch for discounts and applied it for my Oct trip at the csr deluxe suite! YAY I didn't have to deal with a crashing site or long phone lines!

I keep watching for more info lol. The rooms look nice.

Now I need more lounge info......:scratchin
Stop rubbing it in about your successful morning...some of us are still licking our wounds! LOL...but of course I’ll keep stalking for a discount until the last minute::yes::!

Trying to catch up on this thread...I can't help but "like" fireworks pictures and hors d'oeuvres reports, so if you're wondering why I'm "liking" your post from weeks ago, that is why! I just love appetizer talk! :D

Summer is getting away from me - I can't believe we leave in three weeks! After much debate, we ended up at Poly Garden View CL and we're all really looking forward to it!

Last edited:
Just switched our October/Nov trip from Poly to GF SL -- saved $800 with the AP discount. But now, of course, I'm filled with trepidation. We stayed at the GF a few years back (non-CL) and didn't love it there. Tell me SL for a savings of $800 is worth it!

We're never get them

Trying to catch up on this thread...I can't help but "like" fireworks pictures and hors d'oeuvres reports, so if you're wondering why I'm "liking" your post from weeks ago, that is why! I just love appetizer talk! :D

Summer is getting away from me - I can't believe we leave in three weeks! After much debate, we ended up at Poly Garden View CL and we're all really looking forward to it!
I am a poly princess lol.

I have it booked soon too!

May not have the most ample appetizers but lounge location to pools, beach and wowza view😍

They are the BEST of all for to go drinks! That Betty Jo knows you don’t want to come back in all wet so gives a nice pour lol.

Not sure if was answered yet,

They have to go cups in the lounge at cl’s. Coffee, tea to go ? No problem.

Sodas? Just take a can or fill a cup of ice , pour then go!

If you want a mug, in the lounge that have,

I don’t like paper coffee so I either drink in the lounge, pour in to go cup and pour in mug they provide in room. Or take a mug from the lounge to my room if not too far.

I would not buy the refill mug with cl. So many free drinks and all available to take as needed. Most cl;s are close /closer than refill stations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter