Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

DH on TSA site to review rules....
Are you coming from outside the US? If you are going through customs, you can bring 2 bottles per person, and you should declare it.

If you are in the US, no restrictions.

In BOTH cases, you MUST put it in your checked luggage since it is over the 100ml/3oz size (unless you get the mini-bar size and put it in your clear baggie with the rest of your 3 oz stuff). Make sure to pad it well.

P.S. - Just reread it and it sounds like we ALWAYS travel with wine or alcohol. But not always...:rotfl2:

Are you coming from outside the US? If you are going through customs, you can bring 2 bottles per person, and you should declare it.

If you are in the US, no restrictions.

In BOTH cases, you MUST put it in your checked luggage since it is over the 100ml/3oz size (unless you get the mini-bar size and put it in your clear baggie with the rest of your 3 oz stuff). Make sure to pad it well.

P.S. - Just reread it and it sounds like we ALWAYS travel with wine or alcohol. But not always...:rotfl2:
We are in the US, and thanks for the info.

Are the club level lounges still cooking and plating the small plates in front of you? Specifically BWI? Last year we had some phenomenal food cooked by Chef Redgie in the lounge.
Thanks!

Hi everyone! We just booked a quick F&WF trip upon finding a sweet award travel rate on Delta...and I'm extra excited because we booked Poly garden view CL for one of the nights! We've stayed at the Poly before, but never CL...so we're very happy to get to cross that off the bucket list (even though it's only for one night). For the Poly experts here, anything in particular we should request for our room location?

Our trip is for Thursday 10/24 through Sunday 10/27, so for now we booked rack rate at the Poly CL for 10/24 since we'll be going to MNSSHP that night. For the next two days we'll be focusing on the F&WF and SWGE and switching over to BWI and our favorite room of all time -- a garden cottage! Again, booked rack rate for now and are hoping for an AP discount, but if that doesn't happen, we'll be ok with that since we used miles to pay for our airfare.

Hoping to be able to be more active on the DIS again in the near future...D is a HS junior and her college application/audition process for her intended major has already begun and has consumed most of my free time lately. Looking forward to planning for this unexpected trip as a welcome distraction! :)

Hawaii is small, no bad spot imo. For me, balcony is the most important so that is what I request. I'm ok with anything but the 2nd floor. We like to sit out with our adult beverages.

Redgie and Jay are both still working their magic up in the lounge! They are coming up with some new and delicious appetizers for you to enjoy!

Thanks. Follow up question....does anyone by any chance know how to reach the Manager of the BWI Club Level? She helped us with a situation last year and we wanted to reach out to her and we have misplaced her name and contact information. Thanks!

we want to book bc cl in 2020 for 25 anniversary are there rooms that you can request with a fireworks view?

Thanks. Follow up question....does anyone by any chance know how to reach the Manager of the BWI Club Level? She helped us with a situation last year and we wanted to reach out to her and we have misplaced her name and contact information. Thanks!
Sending you a pm

Has anyone stayed in any of the rooms in Tonga at the Poly recently? Just wondering if they still offer the room service menu that is included with the price of the room. I read about it a couple of years ago but haven’t heard anything since

Hi everyone! We just booked a quick F&WF trip upon finding a sweet award travel rate on Delta...and I'm extra excited because we booked Poly garden view CL for one of the nights! We've stayed at the Poly before, but never CL...so we're very happy to get to cross that off the bucket list (even though it's only for one night). For the Poly experts here, anything in particular we should request for our room location?

Our trip is for Thursday 10/24 through Sunday 10/27, so for now we booked rack rate at the Poly CL for 10/24 since we'll be going to MNSSHP that night. For the next two days we'll be focusing on the F&WF and SWGE and switching over to BWI and our favorite room of all time -- a garden cottage! Again, booked rack rate for now and are hoping for an AP discount, but if that doesn't happen, we'll be ok with that since we used miles to pay for our airfare.

Hoping to be able to be more active on the DIS again in the near future...D is a HS junior and her college application/audition process for her intended major has already begun and has consumed most of my free time lately. Looking forward to planning for this unexpected trip as a welcomedistraction! :)

Just wanted to x2 on @jods advice above. For Poly CL Garden View, for us we request third floor first priority, first floor second priority. There's nothing wrong with the second floor, we just prefer the outdoor space (either balcony on three, patio on one) if given the choice.

Although with one night, I'm not sure it really matters all that much. If this were us and one night, I probably wouldn't even send in a request.

Enjoy your trip! :-)

Has anyone stayed in any of the rooms in Tonga at the Poly recently? Just wondering if they still offer the room service menu that is included with the price of the room. I read about it a couple of years ago but haven’t heard anything since
I have seen that too but not lately. If you don’t see anything here soon maybe ask on tikiman pages FB page.

Been lurking here for quite a while. 15 days until WL CL trip for DD twins HS graduation trip.

Congrats to your DDs on their graduation! Have a great trip :wizard:.

Sounds like a fun trip! Hope you have a great time :).

Just booked CL fasttpasses for August!! 82 more days.........

Have a great time! :goodvibes

Just back from our short(ish) stay at the Beach Club CL. Unfortunately I kept forgetting to take pics of the lounge food, my kid and husband did and I'll try to get them to forward me their pics so I can post them. I wish they had the frittatas out every morning they were tasty and pretty much everything else was either sweet or cold (boiled egg halves and deli meats). I'm including a picture of our amenities set up.

Attachments

• signal-attachment-2019-05-20-093604.jpeg
    signal-attachment-2019-05-20-093604.jpeg
    54.3 KB · Views: 46
Just back from our short(ish) stay at the Beach Club CL. Unfortunately I kept forgetting to take pics of the lounge food, my kid and husband did and I'll try to get them to forward me their pics so I can post them. I wish they had the frittatas out every morning they were tasty and pretty much everything else was either sweet or cold (boiled egg halves and deli meats). I'm including a picture of our amenities set up.

Glad to see you got the sunscreen. That seem to be hit or miss lately. Hope you had a good time!

So glad to hear you had a good time. We are leaving in 5 days and staying CL at BC for a week. Can't wait! We haven't stayed CL there for over 5 years so the lounge has changed locations since our last stay. And, all of the lounges were pretty skimpy with their offerings at that time. Thankfully it seems to have just been a phase.

Do you recall what liqueurs were offered in the evening? Hoping they have Disaronno again! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!