Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Usually in our past Disney vacations I have always had Garden Grocer deliver snacks and drinks to our resort. With their delivery fee at $14 and now the resort fee added it is no longer economical. Since we are staying CL YC this vacation I was planning on just buying one case of water so we can bring bottled water with us into the parks (June). I recently saw that some resorts have gone to no cases just 6 or 8 packs of smaller waters. Does anyone know if YachtClub or Beach Club sell these smaller cases of water and maybe an approximate price?
FWIW if you go to bell services and pick up your order yourself you won’t have the additional $6 fee, so the price won’t be any different than the past (you’ll only have the GG fee). Unless I’m misunderstanding what resort fee you are referring to.

Returned yesterday from our first official Disney trip! We stayed at the contemporary hospitality suite for 4 nights, and also had a n additional connecting room (king bed.) We had an extra day in the beginning at all star movies and a day on the end at port of Orleans French quarter. The CL suite at contemporary was HUGE, (size of 4? regular rooms with 2.5 bath) my son said it was the nicest room we’ve ever booked at any hotel and he might not be wrong. We ate evening appetizers 3 days, 2 of those days had the same menu. Pork and goat cheese polenta with broccolini, Mac and cheese, salad, soup dujour, fennel crusted tuna. The other day was some sort of citrus shrimp, steak and potatoes, chicken strips. Breakfast we did once (same as what I’ve seen listed on here- cereal, fruit/the worst watermelon I’ve ever had lol, lunch meats, croissants, lemon chocolate chip muffin, some kind of scone, hard boiled eggs with an oniony topping, cinnamon roll) and desserts we did twice (coffee chocolate hazelnut dessert shot, strawberry lemonade whoopie pies, banana split bars, chocolate peanut butter pretzel cake, and cookies; chocolate caramel coconut crunch dessert shot, Boston cream bars, macaroons, Oreo rice crispy treats, cookies.) Alcohol was serve yourself with the beer in the drink cooler. On a side note I almost stepped on a small snake the first evening we were at the all stars, it was slithering around on the sidewalk between the pools
I was enjoying your report then SNAKE:faint: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have stayed in the hospitality suite too. We loved the microwave drawer so much I put one in my kitchen :goodvibes

Thunder woke me up so I’m doing some catching up. :rolleyes:

Some of us have overlapped more than once too.

I find it enhances my trip when other disers are there .

I have to admit, it was weird hearing my name called lol It’s been great seeing you our last couple trips!!

It really does! It’s actually pretty fun trying to find someone you’ve only talked to! When you finally put two and two together and realize it’s the person you’ve been looking for, it’s exciting! :-):goodvibes

PS - it’s thundering and lightning quite a bit here too. I assume it was either that or the weird dream I was having that woke me. Just started down pouring.

Last edited:
I'm planning a quick trip w/ my DD when she gets home from college in May. I got a great rate for BWI cl and then was able to book fp for Slinky dog, Flight of Passage and 7DMT. I might go buy a lottery ticket.

Oh- and DSS left a message on our home phone asking if there was anything they could do for us before we arrive.

I'm planning a quick trip w/ my DD when she gets home from college in May. I got a great rate for BWI cl and then was able to book fp for Slinky dog, Flight of Passage and 7DMT. I might go buy a lottery ticket.

Oh- and DSS left a message on our home phone asking if there was anything they could do for us before we arrive.

Congrats on the great rate, as well as getting your FPs. Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

Dd and I did those after May trips while still in college. It really is a nice way to reconnect. ENJOY.

FWIW if you go to bell services and pick up your order yourself you won’t have the additional $6 fee, so the price won’t be any different than the past (you’ll only have the GG fee). Unless I’m misunderstanding what resort fee you are referring to.
There is a new resort $6 fee on any grocery delivery that goes through Bell Services-now too. The only way to avoid it is to meet delivery yourself in the lobby.

There is a new resort $6 fee on any grocery delivery that goes through Bell Services-now too. The only way to avoid it is to meet delivery yourself in the lobby.
I hadn’t heard about that, is it new since they initially announced the $6 fee or did everyone just interpret it wrong? Because the feeling I got, and what they talked about in the podcast, was the fee was if they physically delivered it to your room. If you walked down and picked it up at Bell services there would be no fee.

I hadn’t heard about that, is it new since they initially announced the $6 fee or did everyone just interpret it wrong? Because the feeling I got, and what they talked about in the podcast, was the fee was if they physically delivered it to your room. If you walked down and picked it up at Bell services there would be no fee.
My apologies, I went to the moms panel and saw a detailed explanation! You are correct if I grab them from bell service there is no charge! Thank you

Last edited:
My apologies, I went to the moms panel and saw a detailed explanation! You are correct if I grab them from bell service there is no charge! Thank you
I’m glad that’s they way it is (for now)! I imagine at some point in the future there may be a holding fee as well, but time will tell. The moms panel isn’t always right, but based on what I’ve read elsewhere and how I interpreted the new info I think they are this time :-). It does mean you have to schlep all of your groceries or amazon prime now stuff to your room yourself without a luggage cart to avoid the fee, though. If someone ordered enough it would be worth the $6 to not do it for sure :D.

Hi All. I have also posted this on the Animal Kingdom Lodge thread. Just booked a savannah view, club level room for Dec. 5-7. I see there are two wings of rooms...one on the kudu trail, and one on the zebra trail. I'm an AKL newbie, and don't know the difference between the two. Do the trails join up and the animals go back and forth, or are they separated? I'm hoping to be able to see giraffes from our balcony. Thanks for any insights.

Have my first CL trip booked for 6/13-6/17, 2 nights CL Contemporary/2 nights GF SL :goodvibes (would have preferred one stay but GF SL was not available the first two nights). Very excited for the stay, especially at the rates we got!

Hope you have a great trip! :wizard:

Hi All. I have also posted this on the Animal Kingdom Lodge thread. Just booked a savannah view, club level room for Dec. 5-7. I see there are two wings of rooms...one on the kudu trail, and one on the zebra trail. I'm an AKL newbie, and don't know the difference between the two. Do the trails join up and the animals go back and forth, or are they separated? I'm hoping to be able to see giraffes from our balcony. Thanks for any insights.

I can't answer your question, but wanted to say I hope you have a great trip and enjoy AKL CL :goodvibes.

Dd and I did those after May trips while still in college. It really is a nice way to reconnect. ENJOY.

DS20 & DD24 go to school on the east coast. Since DD24 is graduating, we'll all be out there and I KNEW I could entice DS27 (who lives in TX) to stay awhile and drive to WDW with us. :jumping1:

AKL is a semi-circle design. One half is called Kudu and the other called Zebra. Both meet up in the middle, which is the Lobby. They look out over the same savannah, with the same animals roaming over the entire area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!