Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We have an upcoming five night GF RPC deluxe room stay (we have stayed there before). Hubby often looks at Poly CL longingly online (we have NOT stayed there before). Would it be worth hopping over to Poly CL for a night or two, or would we regret leaving RPC? Poly is definitely not as much of a match for us, but I'm curious... TIA!!! :thanks:

It’s funny because when we stayed at Poly this summer, I wasn’t sure how I was going to feel about it. I kind of had it in my head that I wasn’t going to like it as much as GF. It wasn’t immediate, maybe it was a couple days in... the vibe suddenly changed and I was really excited to be there. It’s hard to explain. I’m not sure if I’d feel that way if we went back, especially at another time of year. But it doesn’t hurt to give it a try - especially if it’s for only 2 days. If you don’t like it, you can always get up super early on your last day and head over to GF!

Last edited:
I just booked two nights after our "Halloween on the High Seas" cruise for 11/1 to 11/3 at Gran Destino, club level. Hopefully I won't be disappointed but $426 a night for three adults seems like a good price considering it's Disney and some sort of club level. :rotfl::rotfl:

If the reviews come back in July that it's not worth it, then those plans will be a changing. Yee haw! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We have an upcoming five night GF RPC deluxe room stay (we have stayed there before). Hubby often looks at Poly CL longingly online (we have NOT stayed there before). Would it be worth hopping over to Poly CL for a night or two, or would we regret leaving RPC? Poly is definitely not as much of a match for us, but I'm curious... TIA!!! :thanks:
What does he think he would like about Poly? I agree that the grounds are nicely themed, but I liked the food choices and tea time better at GF. To satisfy his curiosity I think I would book 2 nights Poly 3 nights RPC. Do RPC after Poly.

7 days until we arrive for our AKL CL stay to celebrate our engagement! First time in a deluxe and first time CL. Grateful for all the pictures and questions answered by the posters here. I've been very busy reading over the last few weeks! :rotfl2: Looks like the weather will be cool for Orlando, but warmer than at home in NC, so I'll take it!

Does wine service end at 7 pm does it extend into the dessert time frame?
What are the adult beverages offered during the Cordials and dessert?

7 days until we arrive for our AKL CL stay to celebrate our engagement! First time in a deluxe and first time CL. Grateful for all the pictures and questions answered by the posters here. I've been very busy reading over the last few weeks! :rotfl2: Looks like the weather will be cool for Orlando, but warmer than at home in NC, so I'll take it!
Please take lots of pics and post them here! We are planning a 3-night stay at AKL CL for my DD's birthday in July.

What are the adult beverages offered during the Cordials

Please take lots of pics and post them here! We are planning a 3-night stay at AKL CL for my DD's birthday in July.

Will do!! I'm a big pic taker, and super excited about the lounge food, so I will for sure report back. :)

What are the adult beverages offered during the Cordials and dessert?

Wine (and beer) service is technically from 5-7pm but you can get wine or beer by request during (other) lounge hours.

It is wine or beer only. Cordials such as Kahlua, Grand Marnier and Amarula are offered during dessert hour. You can also get wine and beer by request then.

So I just booked us 2 rooms at BWI CL for March 16-18th. :teeth: First time at BWI, we usually do BC. Only my second trip with CL, last one was in August at CR.
We are doing a triple split, but only BWI is CL this trip. (BWI, CR, AKL)

Do they offer connecting rooms for CL rooms? Not a deal breaker, but would be nice. :)
Also, are they 2 queens and a kid sized bed? Hoping yes.
Is this something I can request with DSS?
TIA!

So excited to try BWI AND CL!! :goodvibes

So I just booked us 2 rooms at BWI CL for March 16-18th. :teeth: First time at BWI, we usually do BC. Only my second trip with CL, last one was in August at CR.

Do they offer connecting rooms for CL rooms? Not a deal breaker, but would be nice. :)
Also, are they 2 queens and a kid sized bed? Hoping yes.
Is this something I can request with DSS?
TIA!

Yes, there are connecting rooms. We have had them before so that we could watch our grandchildren! Make sure you request it on your reservations and also let Signature Services know.

What does he think he would like about Poly? I agree that the grounds are nicely themed, but I liked the food choices and tea time better at GF. To satisfy his curiosity I think I would book 2 nights Poly 3 nights RPC. Do RPC after Poly.

Thanks for your reply! :) I think he likes the tropical vibe and neat pool! :beach:

I totally agree with that. Just enough time to try it out, and if you don’t like it, skip out early on check out day.

Thanks for chiming in, my fellow GF fan :) !

Last edited:
Last summer at WL CL, my daughter asked for a Mimosa. She looks 16 but is 26, she got a weird look the first morning but then they would remember and ask her if she wanted one. :rotfl::rotfl:

That’s great!! I actually got carded at EPCOT this past November! I ordered a drink and the guy said ‘I need to see your ID first.’ I happily handed him my ID with a smile on my face and said THANK YOU. He laughed and said he didn’t believe it. (I’m 41, but probably shorter than most high school girls!) :laughing:

Last summer at WL CL, my daughter asked for a Mimosa. She looks 16 but is 26, she got a weird look the first morning but then they would remember and ask her if she wanted one. :rotfl::rotfl:

My wife is carded anywhere we go...:laughing:

She has gotten annoyed by it at times. I tell her that’s the price she pays for being beautiful and looking like she hit the pause button around 21-25!!!!!

7 days until we arrive for our AKL CL stay to celebrate our engagement! First time in a deluxe and first time CL. Grateful for all the pictures and questions answered by the posters here.

Congrats on your engagement! Hope you have a great trip and enjoy AKL CL :wizard:.

Sounds like a great trip. BWI CL is amazing! Hope you have a great time and enjoy all 3 resorts :goodvibes.

Sorry if this has been asked before (I tried to read through entire thread).

For 2019 Club Level, are the 3 (extra) FPs still being offered (at a charge, of course).

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts