Disney's Club Level (CL) Information and Questions

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by TigrLvsPooh, May 29, 2015.

1. Amy M

Amy M DIS Veteran

I had the exact same thing happen at WL....also non CL. I was impressed!

2. DisneyLifePapioNe

DisneyLifePapioNe DIS Veteran

We save them and use them in photo albums!!! It’s cool to look back at them and think “oh yeah I remember that day it was 75 and wonderful or 102 and anywhere I was a pool was following”.....:lmao:

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. trishadono

trishadono DIS Veteran

There were a lot of "suits" there for 7/3 for the 4th.celebration. We arrived the 3rd and while I waited for my room I chatted with a cm who was getting everything ready. They addded the vases that day. (The metal thing there now)

So it's possible they didn't want it too folksy with their expected guests.

Then I only saw some people walk around later but nothing really happened. I guess just a quick "check" ?

Hopefully 7/4 2019 will be fun for y'all heading down. Looks like I'll be Memorial this year and not 7/4. WaH!

mrsap likes this.
  5. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I agree (although I can only speak on the Poly & GF as we haven't stayed at CR yet) :).

Thanks for your review. Glad you had a great time :wizard:.

I loved getting these everyday :goodvibes.

DisneyLifePapioNe, gillep and mrsap like this.
  6. mrsap

mrsap They want to see you do good, not better than them

I keep everything we get for my kids from every trip. We hope they’ll remember their trips fondly when they get older.

StephanieP and ColoradoMom12 like this.
  7. sunshine girl

sunshine girl DIS Veteran

Hi Club Level folks! I am staying Animal Kingdom Lodge club level starting 1/30 and need some room location advice. Does anyone have recommendations regarding which room number(s) to request?

I'd like to have a short walk to the lobby/parking lot but also easy access to the pool area. But the view is also important! (I know I probably can't have it all, but I can try!)

We are in two rooms, each w/ 2 queen beds.

Thanks!

GADisneyDad14 likes this.
  8. RachelTori

RachelTori Missing my tags :'(

Request “Zebra Trail, near lobby”.

9. GADisneyDad14

GADisneyDad14 TPAS Moderator Moderator

To add a visual to @RachelTori’s excellent advice, CL rooms are on the 4th floor facing the Arusha Savanna, either Kudu Trail or Zebra Trail. Zebra Trail is best for access to the pool. The big arrow on the map below was our room, 4505, in April. Ideally if you say “near lobby” you’d get one of those two “segments” of room banks to the left of our room, would make the walk to the lobby a touch closer. I kind of feel the animal viewing is a littler better middle to further out down either trail, but I haven’t stayed in enough rooms over time to know if I’m accurate in that assessment. Most of the animal viewing during our week in this room was straight ahead or to the right, not as much to the left. But animals are always on the move so one experience won’t exactly match what you encounter.
    4505 Location.png

4505 Location - Zoomed In.png

Hope you enjoy your stay!

10. DisneyLifePapioNe

Nice...:thumbsup2

I hope when mine are older that the tradition of Disney Vacations continues and they enjoy them with their families and obviously still us once in awhile, I’m young somewhat still I guess, but very exciting to look forward to!!!

11. mrsap

Us too... that’s why we got 2 DVC contracts, one for each down the road... although they’re already fighting over who gets which one :laughing:

Stopped at Portofino?!

Dispro1 and DisneyLifePapioNe like this.
  12. DisneyLifePapioNe

Lol, everything has to be equal not a pinch less!!!

mrsap likes this.
  13. sunshine girl

sunshine girl DIS Veteran

Thank you!! And thank you @RachelTori !! These tips are perfect!

14. mrsap

That’s for sure!! DD almost bit my head off last night because she claimed I gave DS a bigger brownie than her. Needed a microscope to tell the difference :magnify::rolleyes2

15. DisneyLifePapioNe

:teacher:...:lmao:

mrsap likes this.
  16. Dispro1

Dispro1 DIS Veteran

It was very strange the way they acted like something really big was going to happen and then...nothing! But I will admit that the barbecued ribs and mashed potatoes were a hit with my family (we’re big on barbecue in this part of the country)! However, the sliders the year before were really good too! Trishadono, you will be greatly missed this 4th of July and on any other Disney trip we don’t overlap... but I’m still hoping we’ll be in RPC together for Memorial Day! New Year’s weekend was a blast!

17. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

Your question has been answered, but I wanted to say hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

sunshine girl and mrsap like this.
  18. RachelTori

RachelTori Missing my tags :'(

GADisneyDad's post was a bit more informative than mine! (OK, a LOT more informative!!) :rotfl:

You will have a wonderful vacation and I hope you fall in love with AKL as much as many of us here have! (I'll be back at AKL-CL in May -- can't get here fast enough!! Actually doing a split stay 4 nights AKL-CL; 7 nights WL-CL :goodvibes)

mickeynut1, trishadono, mrsap and 2 others like this.
  19. trishadono

trishadono DIS Veteran

It was fun ! Dh still saying what a great trip!

Maybe we should try Citricos?

Agree I kept waiting for ?.... ?

Lol oh well we had a huge dis family there and that was awesome.

TheFloatingBear and mrsap like this.
  20. GADisneyDad14

GADisneyDad14 TPAS Moderator Moderator

Someone important HAD to be checking in/around the day we checked out that week. Lounge full of managers, the GM was up there (had never seen that before), the menu that morning was totally different. It was weird!

21. vinotinto

vinotinto Just Keep Swimming

Great report, thank you. So, how did YC CL compare to BWI and GF RPC? Trying to decide between those 3!