Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

For Epcot and HS, they might get rid of the busses completely.

I doubt that this will happen. The gondolas will not be able to operate in high winds or when there's any kind of electrical storm activity around. The buses can and do operate in all conditions. Just my 2 cents worth.

Man I didn’t know we can see fireworks from CBR! We probably won’t stay in the parks late enough to see the fireworks with 4 small kids. Where can we go to watch them?

I doubt that this will happen. The gondolas will not be able to operate in high winds or when there's any kind of electrical storm activity around. The buses can and do operate in all conditions. Just my 2 cents worth.
I'm sure there will be busses if the gondolas can't run for one reason or the other.

But, when they are running, it's not certain whether or not there will be any bus service to HS or EP.

Just like for monorail resorts and Epcot resorts, they have bus service when the friendship boat can not run, but no bus service when the boat is running.

Okay so we are going the week after Thanksgiving and are in a preferred room. It will be me, Dh, kids 8,5,3, & 1. Whe will be using the buses. Where should I request that will be first floor two queens and a pull down?

Okay so we are going the week after Thanksgiving and are in a preferred room. It will be me, Dh, kids 8,5,3, & 1. Whe will be using the buses. Where should I request that will be first floor two queens and a pull down?

Since you have 5 guests in your party that are at least 3 yrs old, you will get a room with the Murphy Bed. So I would call and request first floor.

No, just the one hot tub at the main pool.
Am I missing something? As far as I know, there have always been 2 hot tubs at the main pool. One with a view of the pool and one behind the stairs to the larger slide (don’t know what to call it). The hidden one is our favorite. I’m hoping it’s still there and it was just hidden well from you. I don’t recall hearing that they took one out.

Am I missing something? As far as I know, there have always been 2 hot tubs at the main pool. One with a view of the pool and one behind the stairs to the larger slide (don’t know what to call it). The hidden one is our favorite. I’m hoping it’s still there and it was just hidden well from you. I don’t recall hearing that they took one out.
The one closest to the main building went during construction.

Outside Banana Cabana is a good spot. You can see Epcot reasonably well and MK in the distance.
And DHS as well.:)

They even have a "Fireworks View" area with benches.:)

44818333884_05d08cc3c7_h.jpg

Sorry I went missing in action guys and gals. My husband is having some medical issues and you know all the crap that goes along with that...insurance....waiting....etc. Look like they are testing the skyliner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!