Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

If you are booking Pirate Rooms as some sort of deal or package and request one of the northern buildings it is fine and worth it, imo. Building 34 and 35 are best, and 36 is still ok. For 34 and 35 it is a short walk to Skyliner, not too many other buildings with better walks on the property. The walk to the pool and main lobby amenities is not much more than the Skyliner walk.

Planning our first stay at CBR (standard room). Looking at room photos, it seems there is VERY limited storage. We are a family of 3 and normally unpack into drawers. I see 2 small drawers, a few extra-small drawers below the murphy bed and thats it. Nothing even in the bathroom area (like Pop's renovated rooms have a storage cubby there).

Anyone have solutions for clothing storage? Bonus points for photos!

Planning our first stay at CBR (standard room). Looking at room photos, it seems there is VERY limited storage. We are a family of 3 and normally unpack into drawers. I see 2 small drawers, a few extra-small drawers below the murphy bed and thats it. Nothing even in the bathroom area (like Pop's renovated rooms have a storage cubby there).

Here you go.. Amazon 2 for $19.99 - folds flat to pack very lightweight.. hang them on the closet rod in the vanity area.. I got some cheaper at the Dollar store last trip. Worked well - one for each child - outfits stacked to grab & go 😊

The Murphy bed takes the place of a dresser. Look at the regular rooms. You’ll have more storage unless you booked the 5 person room.

I'm weighing booking a very early December trip to Disneyland or Walt Disney World, and CBR with Skyliner access to 2 of the 4 parks is definitely a huge weight on the side of WDW. How the openings go and the situation of the overall world progress is still waiting to be put on the scales.

I'm weighing booking a very early December trip to Disneyland or Walt Disney World, and CBR with Skyliner access to 2 of the 4 parks is definitely a huge weight on the side of WDW. How the openings go and the situation of the overall world progress is still waiting to be put on the scales.
I hate this waiting to see what to plan. We are supposed to arrive August 5th at CBR. The skyliner was one of the things I was looking forward to.

I can't seem to find a recent post about rollaways at CBR. Some say yes, some say no, some say FCFS. All are outdated. My DDs refuse to share a bed anymore and the 5th sleeper seems too small. I'm hoping to get a regular 2Q room and a rollaway if they have them. The extra drawer space would be nice too.

Will the Skyliner get us to HS in time to get a RotR boarding pass? (Going bagless).

After watching You Tube videos of a vlogger for another Disney related site do a video about getting RotR boarding passes, you may want to consider taking a Minnie Van or Uber to HS to get there early enough to secure a boarding pass. I don't know from personal experience though. Doing my research for a future trip to WDW!

After watching You Tube videos of a vlogger for another Disney related site do a video about getting RotR boarding passes, you may want to consider taking a Minnie Van or Uber to HS to get there early enough to secure a boarding pass. I don't know from personal experience though. Doing my research for a future trip to WDW!
Good advice! Right now the Minnie vans are not available when Disney opens with the Covid-19 rules. Hopefully they will start them again this year.

If CBR is open when we go what should we request? Right now we have water view booked and thinking about changing to preferred if available. What do you think is best? Water view at Aruba or Jamaica across the bridge or preferred in Martinique? I didn’t book preferred when we made reservations because it was before they had the walkway to Riveria to the skyliner.

Yes, yes, I understand this. But putting that aside, which is closer to the Skyliner? The map makes it seem that Barbados 32 is closer to the station than Jamaica 45. I am asking because I could inquire about downgrading or, as you note, can put in a request and see what happens.
I think they were just saying that Jamaica 45 is closer to the bridge over to Old Port Royale--not that Jamaica 45 is closer to the Skyliner than Barbados 32. I'm also trying to decide which building to request and didn't think about Barbados 32. Does Barbados have king rooms? I wasn't sure if they were all pirate beds, which we do NOT want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter