Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Just booked a weekend trip in August here last night for me and my husband. We got a king room. There are king rooms all over the resort, I take it? Or are they concentrated in one section? I'm thinking of requesting Jamaica.

Just booked a weekend trip in August here last night for me and my husband. We got a king room. There are king rooms all over the resort, I take it? Or are they concentrated in one section? I'm thinking of requesting Jamaica.

Every building, except Trinidad where the Pirate Themed rooms are, has 8 King rooms.

Martinique, OPR, Barbados, Trinidad, Jamaica, Aruba, then out. If it's in the busy morning hours then Jamaica and Aruba share a separate bus.
Can I ask, is this new? It seemed in reviews from years past that the buses did not follow a standard route.

Also, any input on whether typhoon lagoon or blizzard beach would be easier to access? We've never been to either and are up in the air, if one is much easier to reach it could help us decide!

Can I ask, is this new? It seemed in reviews from years past that the buses did not follow a standard route.

Also, any input on whether typhoon lagoon or blizzard beach would be easier to access? We've never been to either and are up in the air, if one is much easier to reach it could help us decide!
Typhoon Lagoon is near Disney Springs, Blizzard Beach is near Animal Kingdom. Typhoon Lagoon is probably closer, but not enough to make a huge difference so I would choose the theme that appeals to you more. It used to be a bit more complicated to get to the water parks because you had to go to either Animal Kingdom or Disney Springs and transfer buses but I believe they have direct buses this year.

I have no idea how long that has been the route, as I just had my first stay at CBR in number of years. I do know that the moderate resorts usually do have a route that they follow consistently. Sorry, I'm not a help on water parks. I haven't visited them in many many years.

When the resort had two entrances the route varied depending on the entrance used. Now there's only one entrance, only one route.

Typhoon Lagoon is near Disney Springs, Blizzard Beach is near Animal Kingdom. Typhoon Lagoon is probably closer, but not enough to make a huge difference so I would choose the theme that appeals to you more. It used to be a bit more complicated to get to the water parks because you had to go to either Animal Kingdom or Disney Springs and transfer buses but I believe they have direct buses this year.
Unless that's a really new addition then as far as I know you still need to transfer for the water parks.

Just clarification needed. If I show up at 8am with luggage, bell services will hold it for me. Do they deliver to room when room is ready or do I pick it up from them when I get back to resort?

Thank you. Crazy thing is, I will be at the Wyndham Grand at a conference which backs up the property. If it wasn't gator and snake infested, I could walk there!

Has anyone been able to request Gluten Free Waffles at OPR food court before? What about gluten free buns at Banana Cabana or Spyglass?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!