Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

We like corner rooms because they have 2 windows instead of one which brings in more light and makes the room feel even bigger with the curtains open. Other than that not much difference in location for a Preferred room.

Also 1 less shared wall to increase your odds of quiet neighbors. I think many stairwells are actually in the middle of the sides of the buildings and away from the corners so less noise from people using those, I could be misremembering exactly where all the different stairwells are though.

Okay question...what is the earliest bus time that leaves for each of the parks? I can’t seem to find it anywhere. Me and my boyfriend are staying at CBR for 2 days and wanna do all 4 parks. I’m looking for the earliest bus time for AK especially because we don’t have fast passes for Pandora. Figured we could just leave on the earliest bus, rope drop, and sprint over there to beat the line. Is this a good idea?

Okay question...what is the earliest bus time that leaves for each of the parks? I can’t seem to find it anywhere. Me and my boyfriend are staying at CBR for 2 days and wanna do all 4 parks. I’m looking for the earliest bus time for AK especially because we don’t have fast passes for Pandora. Figured we could just leave on the earliest bus, rope drop, and sprint over there to beat the line. Is this a good idea?

6:30AM is when bus service starts.

You'll probably still wait over an hour/maybe two for Flight of Passage. Lots of people trying the same strategy has led to massive waits at park opening unless you're one of the lucky few at the front of the park opening masses ;)

For confirmation: The Island Markets are gone, but the Coke Freestyle Machines remain on each island, correct?

You'll probably still wait over an hour/maybe two for Flight of Passage. Lots of people trying the same strategy has led to massive waits at park opening unless you're one of the lucky few at the front of the park opening masses ;)
I will say this, we tried this strategy last January (2018) during the first week of Jan. Parks were still super busy. We got there 1 hour before rop drop. It was INSANELY cold that day, like right around freezing, so waiting for 1 hour at the park gate wasn't a blast, but we only waited about 45 mins max once we got to the ride itself. Granted, if you combine the two waits, that's nearly 2 hours, but it didn't feel as bad as waiting the entire time in the same line. And also the waits later in the day were 2-3 hours so all-in-all it was a pretty solid strategy.

I'm not exactly sure of your park days BUT....we didn't have FoP fast passes either (first week of October 2018) and 2 of our mornings we did RP for FoP and waited 30 minutes one day and 45 the next. We were also at the mercy of the buses and were staying at BWI. It is totally doable but make sure you are there early!

Worked for us!

I'm not exactly sure of your park days BUT....we didn't have FoP fast passes either (first week of October 2018) and 2 of our mornings we did RP for FoP and waited 30 minutes one day and 45 the next. We were also at the mercy of the buses and were staying at BWI. It is totally doable but make sure you are there early!
We’re going to be there Valentine’s Day and the day after. I figured we’d do MK and Epcot on day 1 and then AK and HS on day 2. I’m hoping catching the 6:30 bus will put us in the position of an hour or less wait time (not including waiting for rope drop).

Has anyone tried pizza delivery at the resort? I’m a little worried that the food court choices might be a little too exotic fir the ki

Pool questions?
Are life jackets provided ?
And height restriction for the slide? Are lifejackets permitted on the slide?

Looking at a 7 night stay for a family of 5 (mom,19,15,9,7) in May 2019. Do I spend an extra $100 total to get the water/pool view-5th sleeper or just stick with the standard view-5th sleeper to save $100 and take my chances? Location is a concern, but I don't know if the water/pool view rooms will be any closer to the main pool, dining and center. This is our first stay at CBR. Previously we stayed at POP.

Looking at a 7 night stay for a family of 5 (mom,19,15,9,7) in May 2019. Do I spend an extra $100 total to get the water/pool view-5th sleeper or just stick with the standard view-5th sleeper to save $100 and take my chances? Location is a concern, but I don't know if the water/pool view rooms will be any closer to the main pool, dining and center. This is our first stay at CBR. Previously we stayed at POP.
If location is important then by all means, book the category you want! If it is important to be closer to the pool and main building then you will want to book Preferred. That is where we are booked for our May 2019 trip. Not sure if that is available during our week at least (may 17-23)

If location is important then by all means, book the category you want! If it is important to be closer to the pool and main building then you will want to book Preferred. That is where we are booked for our May 2019 trip. Not sure if that is available during our week at least (may 17-23)

Preferred is not an option for our dates and I'm trying to be as thrifty as possible. Deciding if it's worth an extra $100 or not to go pool/water view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter