Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

We were in a 5th sleeper room last week. We were in Aruba and had requested to be near the Skyliner. We were real close to the Riveria station. It was not Little Mermaid themed.

Yes, you have to make a choice. If you book 5th sleeper standard, you either get close to the Skyliner (Aruba & Jamaica - which are not Little Mermaid rooms), or an "Under the Sea" Little Mermaid themed room in Trinidad. Those Little Mermaid rooms are kind of in the worst location, so the theme of the room kind of incentivizes people to stay there.

Last edited:
Yes, you have to make a choice. If you book 5th sleeper standard, you either get close to the Skyliner (Aruba & Jamaica - which are not Little Mermaid rooms), or an "Under the Sea" Little Mermaid themed room in Trinidad. Those Little Mermaid rooms are kind of in the worst location, so the theme of the room kind of incentivizes people to stay there.
I have seen this said about the location many times, but just to put another viewpoint on the record, I stayed in one and found the location very good. We were in building 35. 2 minutes from a pool and the Spyglass grill, 2 minutes from the bus stop, 5-7 minutes walk to the skyliner and 10 minutes up to Old Port Royale.

If I stay at CBR again I will 100% request one because the rooms are far nicer than in the rest of the resort. As others have said, just booked standard 5th sleeper and request Trinidad "under the sea".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter