Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

So, we leave tomorrow and arrive Saturday. Wife just tells me that she dropped her phone and the screen shattered. Assume I can order her a new one and specify CBR as the delivery address. If yes, will they just look up our name and notify us when it's there? Do I need to keep checking at concierge, etc?

Last edited:

So, we leave tomorrow and arrive Saturday. Wife just tells me that she dropped her phone and the screen shattered. Assume I can order her a new one and specificy CBR as the delivery address. If yes, will they just look up our name and notify us when it's there? Do I need to keep checking at concierge, etc?
Put your name and "Guest" with the CBR address.

They "should" deliver it directly to your room without you calling(that has been our experience)and you will be charged the new $5.00 package fee.:)

Loving the new concept art for this resort. CBR was the first resort I had ever stayed at WDW. Last stay was in 2002 I beleive, looking forward to staying here when it's all finished.

Put your name and "Guest" with the CBR address.

They "should" deliver it directly to your room without you calling(that has been our experience)and you will be charged the new $5.00 package fee.:)

I actually picked my amazon package up front and was not charged. So if you don't want to be charged go to the front.

I have a question, can you request a room with a pulldown? Or are those only reserved for rooms with 5 people?

This week:

And no firing the cannon in disgust.

38014481635_a679187c3e_o.jpg

25029433368_2bee86ac7e_o.jpg

27124504389_92e599d496_o.jpg

27124259979_ed8562bd8a_o.jpg

I thought the buffet for $15 was quite good actually. The tent etc is obviously not the "Mod" (or even Value) experience you expect but fresh and hot.

38903698841_937288a677_o.jpg

My daughter and I were there over thanksgiving and got a pull down. We were only two but in a preferred room.

We arrive tomorrow. Still a little nervous, but it is more because this is a new resort for us, we usually stay at Yacht Club. We don't plan too much resort time, so as long as the buses are running & the temps stay above freezing, we should be good! :goodvibes

I thought the buffet for $15 was quite good actually. The tent etc is obviously not the "Mod" (or even Value) experience you expect but fresh and hot.

38903698841_937288a677_o.jpg

Does that price include beverages I assume they have pop machines to filled up the resort mugs
We will be there in March

Does that price include beverages I assume they have pop machines to filled up the resort mugs
We will be there in March

We stayed in there in May and again in August. I am pretty sure includes drinks. Yes inside the tent is the drink station. If not eating in the buffet you can just go in and refill your refillable mugs.

Related question: anyone have any idea if they take Tables in Wonderland for the buffets? Or AP discount?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter