Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

I'm a little nervous about it, just since it's a new resort, but I'm sure it'll be great! So much to do in that area and that walk to Epcot is the BEST!

BWI is a beautiful resort, you will love it! Hope you have a great time :).

Aww no need to be nervous!! We’ve walked through and around it a couple times and it looks Beautiful!!!!! I’m very excited to try a new resort!!

Hope you have a great stay! Looking forward to hearing all about it after your trip ;).

This was my Boardwalk view from room 5005 :love:

More Boardwalk view :love:

It is just as beautiful at night time :love:

Beautiful views :cloud9:

We got back yesterday from 6 nights at Boardwalk Villas. We rented points. What a great resort. I think it is my new favorite. We had room 5062 which overlooked the pool. We were right near the elevators. The Boardwalk is so beautiful. It was so peaceful and calming to just sit on a bench overlooking the water in the evening. We enjoyed the quick access to Epcot. The Boardwalk Bakery was great for a quick breakfast in the morning. We are going to try to stay there again next year.

Hi I had 2 questions I hope you can all help with.

1). Is there a shortcut to the Innkeeers lounge from 3rd floor club rooms without walking all the way back to the elevator and up to 4th floor?

2). What is the best way to exit the building to walk to Hollywood Studios? I think I remember there is a shortcut where you exit by the pool area and leads to the path.

1). Is there a shortcut to the Innkeeers lounge from 3rd floor club rooms without walking all the way back to the elevator and up to 4th floor?

2). What is the best way to exit the building to walk to Hollywood Studios? I think I remember there is a shortcut where you exit by the pool area and leads to the path.

Cant answer about Innkeepers but you are correct about the DHS shortcut. Exit through either pool on the Villas wing to quickly access the path to DHS.

boardwalk.jpg

You can take the stairs.
#2 was already answered :)

Thanks to both of you. Where are the stairs? Near the elevators or near the lounge?
There are two stairways to get to the Club Lounge.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/disneys-club-level-cl-information-and-questions.3414590/page-766#post-58977843

If you see the map in this post, the stairs are the dark grey boxes near the CM desk and at the far end of the hallway. The closest one may depend on your room location.
That map is very helpful.
We've used both sets of stairs occasionally, but generally used the ones closest to our room. The CM's are very helpful if you need assistance finding them.

Last edited:
I didn't specify which stairs or where exactly they are located because which you would use will vary based on which room you're assigned. They are well marked and you'll have no trouble locating them.

There are two stairways to get to the Club Lounge.

That map is very helpful.
We've used both sets of stairs occasionally, but generally used the ones closest to our room. The CM's are very helpful if you need assistance finding them.

Thank you!

We got back yesterday from 6 nights at Boardwalk Villas. We rented points. What a great resort. I think it is my new favorite. We had room 5062 which overlooked the pool. We were right near the elevators. The Boardwalk is so beautiful. It was so peaceful and calming to just sit on a bench overlooking the water in the evening. We enjoyed the quick access to Epcot. The Boardwalk Bakery was great for a quick breakfast in the morning. We are going to try to stay there again next year.

I agree, BWI is beautiful! Glad you had a great time. Have fun planning your next trip :wizard:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!