Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Buses start running at 6:30 AM every day. And you can see in MDE when the next one is coming.
Thank you for the information. I have seen mixed reviews about the buses for BWI going to MK (although I am sure that can be true of all the resorts). We have never had trouble with the buses when staying at other resorts, so I am sure BWI will be no different. Just need to give ourselves enough time :).

Signage has 7a-11p now which I think holds true for June too.

I love my home resort but this current trip has had some issues. One of three washers has been out of service the entire trip, no refill in the toiletries on day 4 (that has never happened to me before), and I had to clean the bathtub.

But I did get a beautiful spot overlooking the Village Green.

Hoping for better during F&W!
Can you post a pic of your view? This is what we requested for next month! Thanks!

DW and I will be attending a VIP tour at the MK during our June stay. How early do the buses run from BWI to MK? With a 9:00 start time to the tour, I want to make sure we are not late.

Thank you for the information. I have seen mixed reviews about the buses for BWI going to MK (although I am sure that can be true of all the resorts). We have never had trouble with the buses when staying at other resorts, so I am sure BWI will be no different. Just need to give ourselves enough time :).
And you don't have to be there till 9:00?
You have nothing to worry about.
That's not early at all and the buses will be running to get you there well before that.
6 AM, iffy, even 7 AM. 9? You're fine.
We've not even experience shared buses at that hour of the morning the past couple of years.

Here you go! I had to wait until 4:45p for it but I’m enjoying it! Spaceship Earth is right out the glass doors when I’m lying in bed.
Thank you, that's wonderful! I did not want to look at the clown slide with my morning coffee! Lol

Thank you, that's wonderful! I did not want to look at the clown slide with my morning coffee! Lol
Or late at night it could induce nightmares.

There are some garden/pool rooms at the back that overlook the ‘croquet field’ (close to Jellyrolls) that are a nice view. I saw a wedding there once! And much less noisy than you would think.

Would any of you kind people be willing to keep
An eye out for the Boardwalk magnet on your upcoming trips? I can PayPal money for the magnet and shipping if you come across it. The girl at the gift shop said they had some a couple of days before but when I checked they had none.

Hi! Did anyone find this magnet for you? We will be staying at BWI 5/11-18 and I'd be happy to look for one for you! :flower1:

Does anyone know if the BWI/BWV has the new refillable mugs available that you get on the dining plan? Either the Mickey through the years or the Pixar one? Appreciate it!

That's what I'm requesting also. Maybe we'll be neighbors :wave2: I wouldn't mind a view of the clown pool either, but seeing Spaceship Earth would just be the best!

I’d love that too!!! Not sure I want to stare at the clown all day :laughing: We’re just a little over a month away! Are you guys getting excited?!!

I’d love that too!!! Not sure I want to stare at the clown all day :laughing: We’re just a little over a month away! Are you guys getting excited?!!

Yes!!! Can't wait! How about you??

So I did a thing yesterday and changed our split stay to all BWV! So two full weeks there. I hope we love it since we're all in now :rotfl2: We've never stayed at one resort for that long, but we're flying this time so no car, it'll be a lot easier to stay put.

Yes!!! Can't wait! How about you??

So I did a thing yesterday and changed our split stay to all BWV! So two full weeks there. I hope we love it since we're all in now :rotfl2: We've never stayed at one resort for that long, but we're flying this time so no car, it'll be a lot easier to stay put.

That’s awesome!!!!! Good for you!!!! I’ve never stayed that long in one place either! This will be our longest stay in one room (8 days), before switching to GF. I’m sure you will love it!! It will be nice not to have to worry about switching and to just stay put!!

We keep watching YouTube videos and everyone is getting SO excited!!! Our friends are coming along (third trip in a row we’ve convinced them to come!) so it will definitely be a lot of fun!! Looking forward to walking over to Epcot a few nights and just taking it easy! That’s my favorite part!!

That’s awesome!!!!! Good for you!!!! I’ve never stayed that long in one place either! This will be our longest stay in one room (8 days), before switching to GF. I’m sure you will love it!! It will be nice not to have to worry about switching and to just stay put!!

We keep watching YouTube videos and everyone is getting SO excited!!! Our friends are coming along (third trip in a row we’ve convinced them to come!) so it will definitely be a lot of fun!! Looking forward to walking over to Epcot a few nights and just taking it easy! That’s my favorite part!!

I'm a little nervous about it, just since it's a new resort, but I'm sure it'll be great! So much to do in that area and that walk to Epcot is the BEST!

I've watched so many YouTube videos that DD and DH refuse to watch anymore with me :rotfl:

I'm a little nervous about it, just since it's a new resort, but I'm sure it'll be great! So much to do in that area and that walk to Epcot is the BEST!

I've watched so many YouTube videos that DD and DH refuse to watch anymore with me :rotfl:

Aww no need to be nervous!! We’ve walked through and around it a couple times and it looks Beautiful!!!!! I’m very excited to try a new resort!!

I’m actually watching them now!!!!! Just watched a DFB ‘new snacks’ video and now I’m watching GF SL lounge food videos :-) Love these!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter