Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

We are staying 2 nights in a 2 bed lockoff at BWV, then the 3rd night a 1 bed as family is leaving. Do we have to checkout and check back in? Can we just vacate the studio and stay in the 1 bedroom portion of the lockoff?
Yes, you need to check out of the two bedroom and prepare to move out. You might not be assigned that one bedroom villa. You need to ask the front desk when you check in if you are assigned that one.

We check in for our first stay in 20 days. I want to request the village green view. How's the noise level for these studios? I'm only asking because they look to be close to the elevator according to the TP room finder. Thanks

We check in for our first stay in 20 days. I want to request the village green view. How's the noise level for these studios? I'm only asking because they look to be close to the elevator according to the TP room finder. Thanks
We only stayed in a Village Green studio one night, but I didn't find it noisy at all. And this was during F&W. We were in the first studio on the right side going down the hallway on the second floor (2065).

BWV Studio.jpg

Last edited:

I stayed in a studio room 5063 with a Village Green view and it was very quiet :cloud9: The view was absolutely gorgeous :love:

We have a Garden Room booked for July. Any suggestions for a good room request? I've used Touring Plans to check out some of the rooms. We'd like to be convenient to transportation or the pool, but do any of the upper level rooms have a view of EPCOT or is that on the Boardwalk side?

Hi All! We're booked for BW in December 2019! I am super excited but a little nervous as we aren't too familiar with this resort! We have stayed at YC previously and i love the location!

My one question is about the lack of QS options. We'll have the dining plan and a picky kid with us. He lives off of chicken tenders and I'm not sure where the closest option is. I'm sure I can find stuff at the bakery for him like plain croissants as well as I know about the pizza take out window which we'll use but also hoping there is at least the option of chicken tenders somewhere close... I know hurricane hanna's at YC/BC is an option and I don't mind the occasional walk but if we do that daily, I'm considering trying to move to that resort again.

Also for those who have stayed at YC or BC previously, do you prefer BW? I am still thinking YC is our first choice just for convenience- but it didn't have a lot of personality IMO.. we did like the pool, QS options and area but BW seems to have a unique charm that a lot of ppl love.. so I'm torn :(

TIA for your help!
Christine

Are 12 packs of water available at the Screen Door? If so, does anyone know about how much it is? TIA!

I can’t compare the two, as I’ve never stayed at YC but wanted to say there is a little booth/shack place right on the boardwalk (I forget the name-Boardwalk Joe’s Maybe?) Buy it has chicken tenders, fries, hot dogs, cheese sticks, etc

I can’t compare the two, as I’ve never stayed at YC but wanted to say there is a little booth/shack place right on the boardwalk (I forget the name-Boardwalk Joe’s Maybe?) Buy it has chicken tenders, fries, hot dogs, cheese sticks, etc

TY- do you know if it's covered under the dining plan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter