Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Yeah, totally get ya there.

The Deluxe room would be about the same really. Other than the extra bath (or half bath). You have the sleeper sofa and no it's not separated by a loft you have a separation of sorts. If you haven't tried one of those that may work for you. And they are a lot less money.

Are the BWI deluxe the same as the BC deluxe?.....as in just a alcove sectioned off but no doors etc? DH snoring is white loud, I think it would still keep baby up. We have done BWV 1bedroom before, they are nice. I guess that may be his only option at BW.
Just saw you are from Signal Mountain, we used to live on Inverness Dr. Before moving to GA. Miss the mountain air!

Oh wow! That’s such a nice gesture! Thank you so much! I’m assuming there’s a way to DM Someone here so I will figure it out. Almost everything I wanted to buy in the parks on the app was” in store only” but this I could not find.
Just sent you a message.

Are the BWI deluxe the same as the BC deluxe?.....as in just a alcove sectioned off but no doors etc? DH snoring is white loud, I think it would still keep baby up. We have done BWV 1bedroom before, they are nice. I guess that may be his only option at BW.
They aren't suites, so no doors between the rooms. That said, they are nice large (lengthwise) rooms. There's a fair bit of distance between the first queen bed and the sofa bed.

Just saw you are from Signal Mountain, we used to live on Inverness Dr. Before moving to GA. Miss the mountain air!
Small World!

And no door. It's just an XLlarge room. Like the cottages, it's a wide-open space. You aren't right on top of each other

I forgot to mention, we had a Keurig in our room at BWI last week. Didn’t know if it had been mentioned yet.
:coffee:

Do you bring k-cups from home?

I should probably ask - is this for just the villas? :)
They provide joffreys :)
We actually brought our coffee press not knowing about the Keurig. We will probably bring some of our favorite k cups to supplement.

I have given in to the praises of BWI on here and booked a night before my WL stay in May. I hope to be as impressed with it as most Disers are. My heart is always going to be on the MK/EPCOT area, and the monorail line, but I can spare one night in the name of research! :) :thumbsup2

I have given in to the praises of BWI on here and booked a night before my WL stay in May. I hope to be as impressed with it as most Disers are. My heart is always going to be on the MK/EPCOT area, and the monorail line, but I can spare one night in the name of research! :) :thumbsup2

Hope you have a great stay and enjoy BWI :goodvibes.

My favorite and heart belongs to the Polynesian (spent so many years there while our kids were young and MK was the end all be all), but I have to admit that we have been staying in the EPCOT resorts for years (kids grown) and we love BWI and BC. Keep an open mind. . .there comes a time when MK is just a flirtation and not a love. We always hit MK, but is in homage. We enjoy the adult side more with EPCOT at the back door and DHS just a quick walk. Oh and there is the Boardwalk, Swan, Dolphin--adult time.

Thanks! :goodvibes I've only read a little bit about it on the WDW website, and probably should scan the BWI thread on the Dis.

We are staying 2 nights in a 2 bed lockoff at BWV, then the 3rd night a 1 bed as family is leaving. Do we have to checkout and check back in? Can we just vacate the studio and stay in the 1 bedroom portion of the lockoff?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter