Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

I will be arriving at the BWI tomorrow morning. We don’t have too much planned as far as parks go, just stroll over to Epcot and the Christmas party on Sunday night. If anyone has any specific questions about anything please let me know and I will try to find out for you. So happy to finally be back at my favorite resort and club level. Will be checking for questions.

I will be arriving at the BWI tomorrow morning. We don’t have too much planned as far as parks go, just stroll over to Epcot and the Christmas party on Sunday night. If anyone has any specific questions about anything please let me know and I will try to find out for you. So happy to finally be back at my favorite resort and club level. Will be checking for questions.

Enjoy your trip “home” and happy birthday. Please post what the morning and evening offerings are, we have a trip booked there the end of May. We cannot wait to be back home too.

I just got back from a wonderful 3 night stay at the Boardwalk. I booked a garden view room and phoned in a request for a room on the 5th floor. I was so excited when I was on the Magical Express and saw that my room number started with a 5; I got my request! But I was even MORE happy when I saw that my room was one of the Garden view rooms that look out on to the village green, basically a partial Boardwalk/water view!
We were in room 5277. I wanted to mention that our room did not have the shampoo/soap dispensers, we had the regular mini size ones. Also, our room had a keurig, not the Cuisinart coffee maker (I know it gets asked about sometimes.) We were provided with 2 regular pods, 2 decaf, one green tea, and one English breakfast, but I'm sure they would have brought more if we asked.

Have a great trip! :wizard:

Have a fantastic time Kerry and Happy Birthday. We arrive next Wed but at the BC.

Hope you have a great time :).

I just got back from a wonderful 3 night stay at the Boardwalk. I booked a garden view room and phoned in a request for a room on the 5th floor. I was so excited when I was on the Magical Express and saw that my room number started with a 5; I got my request! But I was even MORE happy when I saw that my room was one of the Garden view rooms that look out on to the village green, basically a partial Boardwalk/water view!
We were in room 5277. I wanted to mention that our room did not have the shampoo/soap dispensers, we had the regular mini size ones. Also, our room had a keurig, not the Cuisinart coffee maker (I know it gets asked about sometimes.) We were provided with 2 regular pods, 2 decaf, one green tea, and one English breakfast, but I'm sure they would have brought more if we asked.

Glad you had a great time :goodvibes.

Hey guys! Last week, I booked our first stay at BWV for June! We’re looking forward to trying a new resort. Also looking forward to hearing all about your recent trips!

What are your dates? I just changed our dates yesterday and we'll be at BWV June 28-July 5th! Also our first stay there!

That would be great! Ever stay at BW before?

It'll be our first time! We decided to give BC a break (couldn't have gotten it if we wanted to anyway since I booked less than 7 months out) since we had a "meh" stay there last summer. We're staying at AKV for 6 nights (hopefully, I did have to waitlist one of the nights) before moving to BWV. We've booked a garden/pool view studio. DD is pumped about that slide!

It'll be our first time! We decided to give BC a break (couldn't have gotten it if we wanted to anyway since I booked less than 7 months out) since we had a "meh" stay there last summer. We're staying at AKV for 6 nights (hopefully, I did have to waitlist one of the nights) before moving to BWV. We've booked a garden/pool view studio. DD is pumped about that slide!

I did look for both BC and BW, and only BW was available all 8 days, so we booked it. We watched some videos last night with the kids and they were excited when they saw everything boardwalk has to offer. Seems like a good kids resort. Our kids would probably have a good time hanging out in the community hall area. Lots of things for them to do! It’s a good place to go when it rains! And you know it will rain LOL

I did look for both BC and BW, and only BW was available all 8 days, so we booked it. We watched some videos last night with the kids and they were excited when they saw everything boardwalk has to offer. Seems like a good kids resort. Our kids would probably have a good time hanging out in the community hall area. Lots of things for them to do! It’s a good place to go when it rains! And you know it will rain LOL

Cool, I need to check out a video on the community hall! Ugh the stupid rain! I think last summer was worse than we've had in the past. Basically every time we went to the pool in the afternoon we had to pack up and leave 15 minutes later!

Cool, I need to check out a video on the community hall! Ugh the stupid rain! I think last summer was worse than we've had in the past. Basically every time we went to the pool in the afternoon we had to pack up and leave 15 minutes later!

Yes, it was tough! We were forewarned before we booked, since it was our first summer trip to Dis. At BC, my kids were ok with it because we were with friends! At Poly, I was the one who wanted to be out and about more, so it was more of a bummer for me. But overall I really enjoyed summer and look forward to going again!!!

Yes, it was tough! We were forewarned before we booked, since it was our first summer trip to Dis. At BC, my kids were ok with it because we were with friends! At Poly, I was the one who wanted to be out and about more, so it was more of a bummer for me. But overall I really enjoyed summer and look forward to going again!!!

Summer is our favorite time to go despite the rain! I love that we can take longer trips in the summer so we have more time to relax, and it's not super crowded.

Summer is our favorite time to go despite the rain! I love that we can take longer trips in the summer so we have more time to relax, and it's not super crowded.

Summer is nice!! We always did 2 weeks in November, but now that my DD is older, it’s hard for her to miss too much school. So November will be our shorter trip, and June/July will be our longer trip! Might be a yearly meet up for us lol

Summer is nice!! We always did 2 weeks in November, but now that my DD is older, it’s hard for her to miss too much school. So November will be our shorter trip, and June/July will be our longer trip! Might be a yearly meet up for us lol

Well we do seem to have the same taste in resorts! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!