Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Have a Garden View Room at Boardwalk Inn booked for our next trip. Does anyone know what room #s are garden view?

Have a Garden View Room at Boardwalk Inn booked for our next trip. Does anyone know what room #s are garden view?

You can try looking it up on Touring Plans but I don't think the room #'s sync up with the actual room locations. Regardless, we always book Garden View & have yet to be disappointed w/ our view. (Well except for the year they were repainting the balconies & there was a cherry picker outside our balcony & paint chips everywhere for our entire stay but I digress....)
Enjoy your stay!

Good morning, Boardwalk Inners and Villains!
What are the hours for the Sunday brunch in the Club Level lounge?
I was planning an early lunch ADR after DHS EMH during our trip in May, but we always take a midday break and if there's a nice brunch back at the hotel we'd prefer that.

I'm so excited to be finally near that 180 day window!

I do have to get up at 0 dark thirty the day after Thanksgiving to make my ressies, but who cares!?!?! We don't do Black Fridays- we go out and cut down a Christmas tree that day & I have to wait for daylight to do that anyway.

Thanks!

I was planning an early lunch ADR after DHS EMH during our trip in May, but we always take a midday break and if there's a nice brunch back at the hotel we'd prefer that.

I do have to get up at 0 dark thirty the day after Thanksgiving to make my ressies, but who cares!?!?! We don't do Black Fridays- we go out and cut down a Christmas tree that day & I have to wait for daylight to do that anyway.

Thanks!
Breakfast hours are the same every day, even Sunday's. Till 10:30

Thanks!

I like Boardwalk Villains. :thumbsup2:cool2:

What are some of your favorite features of the Boardwalk Inn? We like the location and look forward to visiting soon. Thanks

My favorites:

Walking to Epcot.

Watching the Epcot fireworks from a high balcony, MK fireworks from a distance, and the higher fireworks from HS from the clown pool.

Entering and exiting Epcot through the international Gate.

Sitting on the balcony of a boardwalk view unit and drinking coffee and eating breakfast in the am or sharing drinks in the PM.

The entertainers on the boardwalk during the evening.

Watching weddings at the pavilion and wedding parties walk around the boardwalk.

Walking around crescent lake and visiting the other Epcot resorts.

ice cream at ample hills.

Excellent meals at the Flying Fish.

Swimming in the quiet pool next to the community hall.

Enjoying drinks served especially by Alan, a bartender who has been there for years, and meeting people at the Belle Vue.

Relaxing Friendship boat rides back and forth to HS when our feet hurt.

The very helpful bell staff, some of whom have worked there for years.

Stopping in at the screen door store or the bakery for supplies and food when returning from Epcot.

Overall the early 1900’s Atlantic City theme of the outside of the resort, the hallways and the lobby.

Memories of the many stays at the Boardwalk with our youngest daughter and many of her friends.

What are some of your favorite features of the Boardwalk Inn? We like the location and look forward to visiting soon. Thanks
It's funny but I can't pin point the exact thing but something struck me the first time I walked in the resort, it was home to me. There is not one specific thing that I can say is responsible.

The location is great of course.
Staff is top notch. The greater is sweet as he can be.
The club level is about the best there is, and we've experienced every one

It's funny but I can't pin point the exact thing but something struck me the first time I walked in the resort, it was home to me. There is not one specific thing that I can say is responsible.

The location is great of course.
Staff is top notch. The greater is sweet as he can be.
The club level is about the best there is, and we've experienced every one

This! :thumbsup2

I will also add that, to us, BWI has THE best slide on property by far.

Favorite stuff
Great for adults
Restaurants nearby
Awesome staff
Bakery
Places to sit and people watch
Watching Boardwalk entertainers from balcony
Belle Vue lounge
Lobby is not chaos (compared to Beach Club)

I love eating breakfast at the tables near the water — as long as no one feeds the birds!

I love having a garden view room that overlooks the canal.

I love popping over to Epcot for a quick drink or dessert.

I love the lights and noise from the Boardwalk at night.

I love reading by the quiet pools or walking to the Beach Club to sit on the ‘beach.’

I love stopping at Ample Hills or Beaches & Cream for a quick cone every afternoon.

Thanks for your reply angi. I thought maybe 2019 since i believe the last renovation was 2014. I think i read they happen every 5 years. But i guess we would hear by now if that were still true.

Thanks for your reply angi. I thought maybe 2019 since i believe the last renovation was 2014. I think i read they happen every 5 years. But i guess we would hear by now if that were still true.

It seems to me like the BoardWalk is always undergoing renovation.

We just got back from a week long trip at BWV and we loved it. We stayed on rented points and it was very much worth it.

We had room 4085 which was close to the elevators. The buses were great. We never waited long. We only stood once when we were headed to MK in the morning. Same with the boats. We did the walk one night from DHS and couldn't believe how short the walk was. It was longer getting through the bus stops than walking the actual path. We only shared buses midday when we were going or coming back from AK. The resort was lovely. The CM's great. We ordered room service breakfast twice and we got tons of food and it was delicious. The pool was awesome. The recreation staff do a great job. Shot out to Kristen. My DD12 looked for her every time we went to the pool. DD won a bingo game and got a free craft to do in community hall.

We absolutely loved our stay and I can't wait to go back.

What type of coffee pots are in the room?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!