Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Yes, on 1, as you rented points, you will not receive daily Mousekeeping. Here are some options.

Additional Trash & Towel Service Daily Rates:

Trash & Towel Service for Deluxe Studio - $15 per day requested
Trash & Towel service for 1-Bedroom Villa - $20 per day requested
Trash & Towel service for 2-Bedroom Villa - $25 per day requested
Trash & Towel service for 3-Bedroom Grand Villa - $35 per day requested

Pay As You Play

With Pay As You Play service, you'll be provided with the following amenities free of charge at the start of your stay. After that, you may purchase more amenities for the following fees (fees are subject to change):

Toiletries Package, $5 - 1 facial soap, 1 bath soap, 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner, 1 shower gel
Coffee Package, $3 - 1 package of coffee, 8 sugars, 8 creamers, 8 artificial sweeteners
Towel Package, $6 - 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 4 washcloths, 1 bath mat

We drive and pack shampoo and such. We will occasionally add a towel package. There are signs that mark the location to the trash locations. As for location, I don't make a specific request. We've had some really great views & rooms we never would have considered if we made a specific request.

Welcome! You are correct that you will not receive daily housekeeping for free on points. IDK where the trash is, but yes, you can throw your own trash out. The BWV section of the thread has the Pay as You Play and Housekeeping on Points information toward the end of the post. The prices may not be exact, but are close.

I can't help you with your location request, but in the BWV section that's hyperlinked above, there are links in the beginning to sites that can help you choose a villas location.

ETA: Didn't see AirGoofy's post before I replied:flower3:

Thanks for the replies--another question--do the studios still have a toaster? That would be wonderful for the morning bagel. :wave2:

Welcome! Your information is correct. I believe that right after they changed the max. occ. to two, someone reported on the old thread that even though the sleeper was supposed to have been removed, they still had one. I'm not sure, but someone else may have reported that they didn't have the sleeper. I'm as confused as you so maybe someone will know and post. Are you sure there isn't any other room available at all? Have you looked at BWV for a one bedroom or do you only want Club Level?

Thank you WDWKOOK :) ... Unfortunately, there are no other rooms available for our stay :( ... Oh well, I'll just keep my eyes open in case another room type becomes available ... :)

KOOK, you've outdone yourself. :thumbsup2 Great job on the new thread! :thumbsup2 For those of us who are BWI or BWV regulars, you keep the excitement going for us all year round while waiting for our next trip or thinking about our last one. For the ones who haven't yet had the experience of staying at either section of the resort, you surely give them good reason to make their reservation immediately.

(By the way, I've got a quick trip coming up from 11/2-11/6 :yay:)

We'll be at the BW a week from Tuesday!:cool1: we're actually starting out at the YC since we added days and the BWV were booked. I'm excited to get to enjoy views of the BW from across crescent lake, but I love the BW, so I hope the YC doesn't disappoint!

Quick question, do any of the stores at the BW sell disney crocs? I want to get some new crocs flip flops before we hit the pool and the parks our first day.

ETA: Didn't see AirGoofy's post before I replied:flower3:
:

What is that about great minds? Or better yet for me, maybe I just get lucky every now and then. :confused3 :lmao:

Thanks for the replies--another question--do the studios still have a toaster? That would be wonderful for the morning bagel. :wave2:

Yes.

Quick question, do any of the stores at the BW sell disney crocs? I want to get some new crocs flip flops before we hit the pool and the parks our first day.

I don't remember seeing them at the stores at the BW this time, but I wasn't looking. I think the Disney crocs have become more difficult to find. They used to be everywhere, but the last time I was able to find a pair was at the CR.

Do the BWI rooms have DVD players? I've never stayed deluxe before... 19 days!

Ok, today is my online check in day for BWV. The only room requests were concerning floor and elevator. I have a Boardwalk view room already, but I'd like to request a large balcony. It appears that this is not an option. I had thought that I had read conversations concerning this. Is there somewhere else to request this?

I also see that it says Amenity Requests: none. I don't see anywhere to request amenities. Help!

;)
3. Anyone have a suggestion for a location request--we would prefer to not be down the loooonnnnggggg hallway and more central to the resort. I'm not sure we would enjoy the end nearest Jellyrolls either. I suppose our preference would be overlooking the clown pool or green area on the Boardwalk side, but I'm sure that is the preference for most people as well. :goodvibes Anyone have a suggestion?

I would request "pool view" and "closer to elevator if possible" which would cover not being near the back side of JellyRolls, which is down at least one of the long hallways. ;)

Also, if you aren't mobility impaired, the hallways really aren't bad, as much as a bad design, because you just know subconsciously that the walk is too long for a typical nice hotel. My son, who wasn't much of a walker as a young child (understatement), had his first stay at age 3, really far down the hall. Without the knowledge of how far elevators are usually spaced in a hotel, it's the one part of our daily walks in which he didn't complain! :scratchin

Hey, nice new thread, like it.

We are here at BWI for our first trip here, made it Friday morning, here til Saturday. Love the place, love the location. Check in was a breeze. We are on club level, got here around 9 am on Friday and room was ready. Awesome. We have a king bed room on 4th floor with a great boardwalk view. Have enjoyed the easy access to F&W, although Saturday was a bit too crazy with crowds. Other than that, weather is great, having a blast.

Appreciate all the help from this thread in helping tie down the details. Off to Hollywood Studios this morning, Jiko tonight!

My studio from this last week had a toaster.

What is that about great minds? Or better yet for me, maybe I just get lucky every now and then. :confused3 :lmao:

Yes.

;)

I would request "pool view" and "closer to elevator if possible" which would cover not being near the back side of JellyRolls, which is down at least one of the long hallways. ;)

Also, if you aren't mobility impaired, the hallways really aren't bad, as much as a bad design, because you just know subconsciously that the walk is too long for a typical nice hotel. My son, who wasn't much of a walker as a young child (understatement), had his first stay at age 3, really far down the hall. Without the knowledge of how far elevators are usually spaced in a hotel, it's the one part of our daily walks in which he didn't complain! :scratchin

Thanks everyone! :cool1:

Thank you so much Kook for your information and hard work!
As a somewhat newbie to Boardwalk and still learning where everything is, your info is so helpful!

18 days and counting!!

Does anyone know if the Hess station across the street is open again? Thank you!

Robo reported on the 25 th that it had. The thread is called "Amid ..." If you search Hess it will bring up the thread. (I remembered to use the search so I could double check myself). Sorry I don't know how to link it directly.

Does the Hess sell alcohol?

I do not think they sell hard liquor (I'm almost sure, or I would have bought some) but they do sell beer and wine.

if you don't have a car, it took me 6 minutes (without hubby slowing me down...lol)to wlak from the outside door of the front lobby to the door of the hess (I am a waitress, so I walk fast).

I took an empty rolling luggage with me. brought back an 18 pakc of beer, 2 4 packs of little wine bottles, a couple bags of chips, and a loaf of bread. (I also want to say 2 sub sandwiches, but I'm not sure)

it was so easy to roll that back to the resort. the guy in the "toll booth" did come out and ask me what I was doing he siad they don't get many people checking into the hotel on foot. :rotfl: when I explained he thought it was a great idea.

I learned of this when I was going to DL and someone suggested taking a rolling suticase to walk to a gas station mini-mart for supplies

I do not think they sell hard liquor (I'm almost sure, or I would have bought some) but they do sell beer and wine.

if you don't have a car, it took me 6 minutes (without hubby slowing me down...lol)to wlak from the outside door of the front lobby to the door of the hess (I am a waitress, so I walk fast).

I took an empty rolling luggage with me. brought back an 18 pakc of beer, 2 4 packs of little wine bottles, a couple bags of chips, and a loaf of bread. (I also want to say 2 sub sandwiches, but I'm not sure)

it was so easy to roll that back to the resort. the guy in the "toll booth" did come out and ask me what I was doing he siad they don't get many people checking into the hotel on foot. :rotfl: when I explained he thought it was a great idea.

I learned of this when I was going to DL and someone suggested taking a rolling suticase to walk to a gas station mini-mart for supplies

That is a great idea! I was trying to figure out how to get my purchases back to the boardwalk, now I know what to do! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter