Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

I'm hoping to rent point to stay at BWV. Weve never even stayed at a deluxe before. I would put in my request before 11 months. Any idea my chances, going through one of the established brokers, of getting a studio for 7 days in early August?
Also I know check in is at 4.Is it common to be able to check in earlier? Like 2?
Lastly, how are the laundry facilities? Is it easy to get working machines?
Thanks for the help!
Very little chance of getting a points rental at 11 months. BWV owners get first chance at 11 months and the first to go are the Standard views. Are you planning for 2025 since you indicated 11 months? Your best bet would be at 7 months.
I would prefer standard view but would be fine with anything.
Pool and Garden view rooms have the most units so budget for this option.

Dave

I'm hoping to rent point to stay at BWV. Weve never even stayed at a deluxe before. I would put in my request before 11 months. Any idea my chances, going through one of the established brokers, of getting a studio for 7 days in early August?
Also I know check in is at 4.Is it common to be able to check in earlier? Like 2?
Lastly, how are the laundry facilities? Is it easy to get working machines?
Thanks for the help!

We stay onsite a lot in DVC rentals and technically, you can check in anytime before your arrival (online) and use the hotel amenities all day, if you'd like. The hotels have spaces to change clothing if you want to swim, and you can leave your bags with bell services.

I've gotten rooms as early as 10am and as late as 5:30pm. Just depends on staff, capacity, etc. Most of the time, we get it early.

Also, I used to rely on the "your room is ready" text but realized that often when I physically stopped by the counter (often on my way to leave my bags with bell services and head to the pool), my room was ready but I never got notified. Happened about a month ago at Poly, actually, at 11am on check-in day! Always worth popping by and checking.

You are correct Dave006, I am planning for 2025.
Thank you all for your advice. I will ask for a standard but will but garden and pool as my back ups.

These better be the world's best hot dogs haha
..like they give you happy endings or something lol. <pardon the inappropriate post..on my 5th double frosty pineapple from the Poly pool bar.>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter