Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

We have a midnight arrival at MCO and will be using Magic Express. Any idea on how long it will take to be dropped off at AOA. I know we need to get our checked bag to the bus since it will be after 10pm.

Let's see.....

Land at Midnight
5 minutes to taxi to gate
10 minutes to deboard plane
15-20 minutes to get to baggage claim and grab your luggage (depending on airline)
10-20 minutes to get to ME and board bus
0-20 minutes for bus to load and leave
30-45 minutes to drive to AoA (depending on what # stop AoA is)

So you're looking at anywhere from 1:10AM-2:00AM barring anything unusual.

Let's see.....

Land at Midnight
5 minutes to taxi to gate
10 minutes to deboard plane
15-20 minutes to get to baggage claim and grab your luggage (depending on airline)
10-20 minutes to get to ME and board bus
0-20 minutes for bus to load and leave
30-45 minutes to drive to AoA (depending on what # stop AoA is)

So you're looking at anywhere from 1:10AM-2:00AM barring anything unusual.

I was wondering the same. We too will be landing at midnight. I better take a nap on the plane. WHEW!!!

We stayed in the Cars building in the end of 2018....we are staying in a Nemo building in March. I'm assuming the answer is "no" but can you hear the seagulls and their random "MINE! MINE! MINE!" from the rooms in that area?

How comfortable are the beds in the common area?
I slept in all 3 beds. They were all fine. I think I liked the Murphy bed best. Dh complained the master bed was too soft. We did a split stay and was totally fine with lion king just did not care for the Nemo one

Hi everyone, we will be doing our first AoA stay June 21-July 3, staying in a LK suite. We are not really light sleepers, but don’t want a super loud surrounding area but would prefer the shortest walk to the food court and buses as possible. I can see I would want building 10, but am looking for specific desirable room numbers. We have no strollers so stairs aren’t a problem if you all think an upper floor is better than 1st floor, I’m just not sure what to request. Thanks for any recommendations!

We have been home a week,we did 2 nights lion king ,disne y dream and 2 nights finding nemo. We have now stayed in every section with nemo as our favorite. I may be able to answer current questions.
My parents stayed at little mermaid. I warned them about the walk. After doing mk and the cruise the walk was too much. They did not refill the mugs more than once and did not even check out the cars section.
I had requested close to transportation and they were in Ariel as far away as you can be. I told my mom I would request to see if anything was closer and she said she's fine. She has rheumatoid arthritis and while she walks it is usually from a handicapped spot to where she's going. Between the busses and the walking it was just too much.
She had no problems on the cruise

We have been home a week,we did 2 nights lion king ,disne y dream and 2 nights finding nemo. We have now stayed in every section with nemo as our favorite. I may be able to answer current questions.
My parents stayed at little mermaid. I warned them about the walk. After doing mk and the cruise the walk was too much. They did not refill the mugs more than once and did not even check out the cars section.
I had requested close to transportation and they were in Ariel as far away as you can be. I told my mom I would request to see if anything was closer and she said she's fine. She has rheumatoid arthritis and while she walks it is usually from a handicapped spot to where she's going. Between the busses and the walking it was just too much.
She had no problems on the cruise
Welcome home! Sounds like a great trip, but sorry to hear that your parents struggled with the distance of the Mermaid rooms. Did you happen to see if the resort still offers surrey bikes?

Back in September we did end up booking a general family suite because of the Free Dining promotion, but our TA did put in the request section that we wanted a Finding Nemo suite. When it was time for us to check in, the front desk told us that they saw that we wanted a Finding Nemo suite and if we wanted to wait, one would be available later. If we had wanted to go to a room right when we checked in, the only thing they had available was a Lion King one. But everyone's experiences may be different

How was your TA able to put the request in? On the Disney app, it won’t let me put in a request at all since I have selected the generic family suite. I’d love to stay in Finding Nemo suites for our trip in September

How was your TA able to put the request in? On the Disney app, it won’t let me put in a request at all since I have selected the generic family suite. I’d love to stay in Finding Nemo suites for our trip in September

I honestly have no idea. She said she'd note it on our reservation since she already knew that we had wanted to stay in that theme. I'm not sure if you can possibly put it in as a request by calling them

I honestly have no idea. She said she'd note it on our reservation since she already knew that we had wanted to stay in that theme. I'm not sure if you can possibly put it in as a request by calling them

The TA would have added the request to the reservation by calling.

Ok from what I've seen on the website, the only rooms that are standard non suite are Little Mermaid rooms. Is that right? Because that would mean we'd be in the farthest away buildings from everything without a chance of being in something closer. From the pics online I think the LM rooms are the prettiest so we'll gladly stay there. I was just thinking about all that walking and wondering if it really is the only option at that resort.

Ok from what I've seen on the website, the only rooms that are standard non suite are Little Mermaid rooms. Is that right? Because that would mean we'd be in the farthest away buildings from everything without a chance of being in something closer. From the pics online I think the LM rooms are the prettiest so we'll gladly stay there. I was just thinking about all that walking and wondering if it really is the only option at that resort.

Yes. There are no standard rooms closer to the main building.

I understand there are no coffee makers in LM rooms. Can I have one shipped to AOA prior to arrival? What info do I need to provide. Any suggestions on where to order from? I’m amazon prime member. Ty

Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask this, but...

My daughter and I will be starting our trip at an All Star resort. The rest of the family will be coming down a few days later and I've booked a Nemo suite for all of us. What would be the best way for me and my daughter to get from our All Star resort to AoA?

Do LM rooms have microwaves? Can I request a microwave and coffee maker be supplied? I assume coffee makers are in family suites? Thanks for you help

Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask this, but...

My daughter and I will be starting our trip at an All Star resort. The rest of the family will be coming down a few days later and I've booked a Nemo suite for all of us. What would be the best way for me and my daughter to get from our All Star resort to AoA?
You have a few options - if you’re going to be in a park that day, you can have luggage services transfer your bags and you can just take the AoA bus when you’re done in the park. Same thing if you’re going to Disney Springs.

If you’re not going to the parks (transferring directly from All Stars), the easiest way would be an Uber or lyft, which shouldn’t cost very much. (I would choose this option over a Minnie van, as they are much more expensive).

Do LM rooms have microwaves? Can I request a microwave and coffee maker be supplied? I assume coffee makers are in family suites? Thanks for you help
LM rooms do not have microwaves or coffee makers. I believe that you can request a coffee maker be delivered, not sure about a microwave. Family suites have both.

Are the suites noisy? Considering a few days stay in a cars suite due to the fact my son is obsessed with cars. We normally stay deluxe, and we really did not like how noisy the little mermaid rooms were when we were there for a one night stay. Also, what condition are they in, are they nearing refurbishment? If it was up to my husband, we’d only stay deluxe, but the mommy in me wants to book a room here for my son’s birthday. I’m trying to convince my hubby to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter