Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

Anycurrent bounce back offer there? There in 11 days wanting to know if I need to preplan for another trip.

I just got back and booked a bounceback for a room discount. It was 30% for Deluxe 20% for Moderate (I believe), and 15% for Value. I have the offer sheet at home and can refer to it tonight if you have any questions. It's only for selected date ranges and does not include any dates for October or November. It has the normal restrictions such as no Little Mermaid rooms. If you need more info let me know and I'll get the details tonight.

Can anyone recommend the best (fastest) way to get to Fantasia Mini Golf from AOA?
We have 13 people total am due i for one am not a fan of wasting more time traveling back and forth then you are there playing.

So that said, anyone checking in on 11/25?
If we don't use our (8) mini golf passes or Wide World of Sports for that matter, we will. Be giving the, away to someone who can use them
Golf passes are a no go, just read the fine print and there is a "credit card" with them attached to my name that is required and they have to be used during my stay dates. So even if I can't take advantage of it I can't pass it along.

does anyone want a half gallon of organic milk I got one delivered from Instacart that I didn't order and have no use for.
If anyone can use it lmk and I can try and get it to you although today I'll prob be on the run till park close at 9
Tomorrow morning I'll be around till 9:15

Hi,
I need help for a VERY last minute trip to AoA--next week! I keep trying to find info on my own but it's just taking too long --I need to pack . My niece booked a cast member rate room for us and I need to put in my room location request for a family suite. My reservation says based on availability a nemo, cars or Lion King suite will be assigned.

Now a little background: it's just my Dh and I, we had to get away for some R&R and stress relief. We have no overall park or dining plans. Just needed to escape work and a house renovation! Staying 5 days. I'd like to figure out a quiet location, very near bus transportation since we're not renting a car. He's never done that and I'm nervous he'll be bus grumpy. Top floor would be best for quiet--we don't mind the stairs. Thinking Nemo? View of fireworks? Not sure what else. Is there an area that's been renovated?
Please help!
Thank you

Hi,
I need help for a VERY last minute trip to AoA--next week! I keep trying to find info on my own but it's just taking too long --I need to pack . My niece booked a cast member rate room for us and I need to put in my room location request for a family suite. My reservation says based on availability a nemo, cars or Lion King suite will be assigned.

Now a little background: it's just my Dh and I, we had to get away for some R&R and stress relief. We have no overall park or dining plans. Just needed to escape work and a house renovation! Staying 5 days. I'd like to figure out a quiet location, very near bus transportation since we're not renting a car. He's never done that and I'm nervous he'll be bus grumpy. Top floor would be best for quiet--we don't mind the stairs. Thinking Nemo? View of fireworks? Not sure what else. Is there an area that's been renovated?
Please help!

Thank you

I would request "Upper Floor" and "Close to bus stop".

For those of you that have been to AofA recently, is the resort still offering animation "classes' for guests? I recall that an animator would show up in the afternoons and give a lesson on how to draw a character or two. We are hoping to do that next month if it is still being offered. Thanks!

For those of you that have been to AofA recently, is the resort still offering animation "classes' for guests? I recall that an animator would show up in the afternoons and give a lesson on how to draw a character or two. We are hoping to do that next month if it is still being offered. Thanks!

Yes. They are offered daily at 11AM, 2PM and 5PM.

Hello. I’m making our first trip to wdw and am at the stage of making a room request.

We are staying in little mermaid rooms. If we would like a room away from the current gondola construction what should I request?

We are doing DAH one night so I’m keen the kids get some sleep during the day so looking for a quiet room.

Thanks

Hello. I’m making our first trip to wdw and am at the stage of making a room request.

We are staying in little mermaid rooms. If we would like a room away from the current gondola construction what should I request?

We are doing DAH one night so I’m keen the kids get some sleep during the day so looking for a quiet room.

Thanks

Request building 9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!