Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

Anyone have success getting a Finding Nemo suite after they are booked up? We really want to do Nemo again but there is no availability so we booked Cars.

Keep checking back... and if you can, definitely check back 30 days before your trip as many, many people cancel their reservations at that point. Good luck!

Anyone have success getting a Finding Nemo suite after they are booked up? We really want to do Nemo again but there is no availability so we booked Cars.
We did.
I booked and it was Cars or LK only.
A few days later I was just messing around looking at the resort pictures and such. Figured to see what the cost was for LM (since we now needed a room there for a family member) and Nemo popped up. I called and changed it although the price was higher for "preferred"

I have found that availability changes pretty regularly, since people can hang onto a reservation and then cancel up to only a few days before. You could also try ~30 days out, which is when final package payments are due, so there may be some cancellations around then as well.

Woohoo!! Just booked for the night before my cruise in February!! Little Mermaid room! My TA put a request for lake view upper floor on it. Super excited!!

I had to change my dates last feb. and lost my nemo room. I then booked without choosing a particular suite. When I did online check-in, I requested close to transportation. I ended up getting a Nemo suite. So, there is a chance. Good luck!

Can you get a Birthday Cake delivered to the room at Art of Animation?
And not the celebration cake from Disney Florist..

Thanks in advance!

Anyone there now and could update on Halloween activities at the resort today? Particularly interested in characters and trick or treating. We check into Pop next year on Halloween and would love to walk over to AoA!

Can you get a Birthday Cake delivered to the room at Art of Animation?
And not the celebration cake from Disney Florist..

Thanks in advance!

Found the info:
place order through Art of Animation at 407-938-3686 for delivery to food court or your room.
  • Mickey Mouse Celebration Dome Cake: $35 chocolate cake with chocolate mousse or vanilla cake with white chocolate mousse
  • 6-inch $35 custom vanilla, chocolate or marble cake; filling is chocolate or vanilla buttercream, white or dark chocolate mousse, fruit mousse or custard with strawberries; frosting is vanilla or chocolate buttercream or whipped cream
  • 8-inch $50 custom cake, same options as 6-inch custom cake
  • 10-inch $70 custom cake, same options as 6-inch custom cake
  • Screen print costs $32
  • Mini cakes are two tiers and serve 2. They are usually covered in buttercream, though fondant can be requested, and not all standard cake flavors may be available; prices start around $40
  • Fancy, fondant-covered cakes start at $32 on top of the price for a basic cake in the size you want (see above); additional flavors may be available at an extra charge

I am staying in a LM room in January for marathon weekend. Any extra walking will be fine for me, but I'm coming with my dad who is mobile, but uses a cane. We will be taking a leisurely approach to the parks together.
I'd like to request a room that has minimal walking but since I have not stayed here before I'm not sure how to word it.
Can any A0A vets helps me? Is it better to ask to be near a bus stop, on a first floor, nearest the lobby building?
I would think we will use a pool maybe once and the lobby for counter service on arrival and departure day. But the buses most often.

Thank you for your suggestions!

I am staying in a LM room in January for marathon weekend. Any extra walking will be fine for me, but I'm coming with my dad who is mobile, but uses a cane. We will be taking a leisurely approach to the parks together.
I'd like to request a room that has minimal walking but since I have not stayed here before I'm not sure how to word it.
Can any A0A vets helps me? Is it better to ask to be near a bus stop, on a first floor, nearest the lobby building?
I would think we will use a pool maybe once and the lobby for counter service on arrival and departure day. But the buses most often.

Thank you for your suggestions!

I'd probably request building 9, ground floor, near buses. Even the closest LM rooms to the buses/lobby are going to be a hike though.

Can anyone recommend the best (fastest) way to get to Fantasia Mini Golf from AOA?
We have 13 people total am due i for one am not a fan of wasting more time traveling back and forth then you are there playing.

So that said, anyone checking in on 11/25?
If we don't use our (8) mini golf passes or Wide World of Sports for that matter, we will. Be giving the, away to someone who can use them

Can anyone recommend the best (fastest) way to get to Fantasia Mini Golf from AOA?
We have 13 people total am due i for one am not a fan of wasting more time traveling back and forth then you are there playing.

So that said, anyone checking in on 11/25?
If we don't use our (8) mini golf passes or Wide World of Sports for that matter, we will. Be giving the, away to someone who can use them

We did it last year. Bus to Hollywood studios. Boat to Disney swan. Walk right between the two hotels and you are there. That said Uber is faster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter