Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

We are planning a trip for June 2018 and with the kids being older now, 1 motel room isn't big enough. I am looking at 2 Little Mermaid rooms at AoA for part of our stay. Does AoA have any adjoining rooms in the LM building? It isn't a deal breaker, but it sure would be nice. We don't want to do the suites, they just don't work for us.

We are planning a trip for June 2018 and with the kids being older now, 1 motel room isn't big enough. I am looking at 2 Little Mermaid rooms at AoA for part of our stay. Does AoA have any adjoining rooms in the LM building? It isn't a deal breaker, but it sure would be nice. We don't want to do the suites, they just don't work for us.
Yes, the Little Mermaid rooms do have some connecting rooms. Adjoining just means near in each in disney speak so be sure to request connecting rooms.

Does anyone know where the connecting rooms are located in the LM section?

If I had to guess, I'd say the connecting rooms are in the "center" of each building -- closest to the elevators. I'm guessing this because that's where they are at Pop Century, and the LM rooms were originally built to be part of the "legendary" years of Pop Century. So I'd *guess* that those buildings have the same basic layout as the Pop Century buildings. Obviously, I could be completely wrong...just making an educated(?) guess.

We were in the Ursula building 3rd Floor facing the lake not far from the elevators and we had connecting rooms.
I’m not sure of the price differences from a suite but we loved the suites.
We have stayed at cars, little mermaid and Nemo

This may have been asked already but does anyone know if they sell cases of water at AoA? I am getting my prime now list together. Thanks

I have never stayed at AOA but will be arriving Monday:)!!!! Do they have coffee makers in the rooms?
Thanks!!!!

Hi there! If i have a late flight, am i able to leave my luggage with guest services after i check out (while i'm at the parks) and then pick it up for the Magical Express?

If you are flying a participating airline you can check your bags right in there at the resort that morning and just leave carry ons with luggage services.

We have a flight out of MCO 11/14 at 6:55 AM.

Current package is 8 nights and ends 11/13. Its too expensive to add another night to our package.

I was thinking to check out 11/13, enjoy the day doing whatever and then get an airport hotel room (way cheaper) for that night since we probably have to get up at 3-4??

Will ME drop us off at the airport late on the 13th? Where do they drop off? Does anyone know of a hotel right in the airport?

TIA- Amy

yes you can. You can either give them fake flight info (look for a flight leaving that night and then know that they will schedule your pick up 3 hours before that...or while at the resort you can call ME and schedule a transfer to the airport for the time and date needed.

The hotel IN the airport is the Hyatt. It's kind of pricey though. There are several near the airport with shuttles from the airport to get there and back. Another thought is to rent a car for that day....but then with that cost you might as well stay another night on property.
Also, instead of adding another night to your package, just do a 1 night room only and have the reservations linked together. Ask at check in if you can stay in the same room.

I have never stayed at AOA but will be arriving Monday:)!!!! Do they have coffee makers in the rooms?
Thanks!!!!
The family suites have cuisinart pod coffee makers, the little mermaid rooms do not have coffee makers.

Thanks!!!!

The coffee is really really bad so Even if you technically have one, of you're used to decent coffee in the morning you might want an alternate plan. I'm not ThAT picky about coffee but I think the in-room Joffery's is comparable to gas station coffee. And the land of flavors brew is the same. Weak, tastes like nothing.

In park Joffery's is much better for whatever reason, and of course Starbucks once you get to a park.

The coffee is really really bad so Even if you technically have one, of you're used to decent coffee in the morning you might want an alternate plan. I'm not ThAT picky about coffee but I think the in-room Joffery's is comparable to gas station coffee. And the land of flavors brew is the same. Weak, tastes like nothing.

In park Joffery's is much better for whatever reason, and of course Starbucks once you get to a park.
I also prefer a walk to the food court to refill my mug in the morning than the in room coffee. DH is willing to chug something in room before we head to the parks though.

Has anybody seen the October Resort Recreation Schedule yet? I've been looking for it in the usual places and haven't seen it posted. Have I missed it, in my impatience?

Has anybody seen the October Resort Recreation Schedule yet? I've been looking for it in the usual places and haven't seen it posted. Have I missed it, in my impatience?
It sometimes takes a few days, I'd imagine it will be up by the weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter