Disney's Art of Animation Resort Info Thread! Mouseketeers welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got back on Sunday from our 2 week trip to AoA. Our flight arrived at 6:30am- there were no LM rooms available right away so they offered to upgrade us to a finding nemo suite for free. I couldn't take their offer though- I have a little girl who loves Ariel and we have been waiting for those rooms to open!

We are arriving Monday around 9am and requested to have our LM room early. Is it typical for them to offer to upgrade you for free if a room is not available yet?

We are arriving Monday around 9am and requested to have our LM room early. Is it typical for them to offer to upgrade you for free if a room is not available yet?
Highly unusual!! Rooms aren't 'technically' ready until 3pm. So, the only reason I can come up with for them offering that upgrade was that they had oversold the LM rooms!!! They made the offer hoping that someone would take the suite and leave a LM open for someone else.
I'm going down in 3 weeks, and while I would love to stay in a suite, my dd loves LM, and that's why I booked a LM room for our last two nights!!! No way would I make the change!!

I got my first pin code yesterday (yay!!!)...I think or it's the first one I've ever paid attention to and of course LM room is not covered in the free dining. How often does Disney send out pin codes?

I'm not going to WDW this year so it's OK, but I am going in May and I'm hoping I can get some kind of room discount when the packages come out even on the LM rooms. The pin code would be such a good deal if we were to stay at POP this year. Wow. Nice!

So I have looked at the basic website pics of the resort like a million times- it's amazing- I was wondering if there was somewhere on here you can see updated pics that people actually took when they were there, was just wondering :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts