Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

We were at Movies during the Thanksgiving holiday and there was a LOT of bus sharing. By the time the bus went from Sports to Music and then to Movies, they were either full or only a couple of people could get on. It wasn't like that the year before.
Was every other bus to a given park empty when it pulled in?

I could see, say, the separate 'Sports bus depart not quite full and the driver thinks to himself, "I'll go into 'Music and grab a few more folks."

And those waiting at 'Music think to themselves, "What? Shared buses during peak hours?"

Hi all, staying at All-Star Sports next week and wondering what the earliest bus is for DHS. Thanks!

According to the Disney World website: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/bus-transportation/

Getting to Disney Theme Parks from a Disney Resort Hotel

• Bus service from Disney Resort hotels begins 45 minutes prior to park opening and ends 1 hour prior to park closing.
  • Return service to Disney Resort hotels ends 2 hours after park closing.
It may be different because of how popular "Star Wars: Galaxies Edge" is.

According to the Disney World website: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/bus-transportation/

• Bus service from Disney Resort hotels begins 45 minutes prior to park opening and ends 1 hour prior to park closing.

Right! That's why I was asking. Looking to go to DHS on Sunday so was wondering if buses start earlier or if I should get an Uber/Lyft.

My first stay at ALL STAR SPORTS will be next Monday. Very excited but also anxious cause it’s going to be here very soon!

Is there a way I can mail stuff home from the resort?

Has anyone used Shipt recently? Do they deliver to bell services or do I need to meet them at the front? Asked in the main grocery FAQ thread but didn’t get answer.

Anyone recommend a specific building between Hoops, Homerun and Center Court? Pros and cons? Any closer to transportation? From the map looks about even. Thanks!

I would pick Hoops building 2 or Center Court building 5. Have stayed in building 2 and it wasn't a bad walk. Homerun building 8 felt like a very long walk to everything to me.

Anyone recommend a specific building between Hoops, Homerun and Center Court? Pros and cons? Any closer to transportation? From the map looks about even. Thanks!

We were just in Hoops last week and it wasn't a bad walk! Pretty close to the buses and such. I believe we were in building 3.

I mean this info. has never been true. Buses generally start running around 630am. It may be earlier for special events but they have many buses going before 815 on a 9 am opening.

I mean this info. has never been true. Buses generally start running around 630am. It may be earlier for special events but they have many buses going before 815 on a 9 am opening.
And buses will run at Park Close until the Park empties-no "time limit" of 2 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter