Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

Yes, my kids did that all the time! Basically anything that counts as a snack, we tended to get treats from the bakery section.

You can also get packaged things like chips, like my son yesterday took a bag of Cheetos while I took a Stitch cupcake.

Have they started to refurbish the rooms at Sports yet? if so which section?

No room refurbs at Sports yet. All-Star Movies is currently undergoing total room renovations similar/identical to those done for Pop Century. Conventional wisdom is that Music would be next, followed by Sports, so if that's right, it'll be a while for Sports.

Sadly this was a short trip and this is our last night. We wound up with two unused QS credits and had no problem converting them each into 3 snack credits each at the food court. We also had unused snack credits so we’re going home with Mickey crackers, Rice Krispie treats, cookies, etc. But no problem with converting QS to snack credits.

I am also hoping the mugs will be there the end of this month when we arrive. I know it’s not a huge deal, but I would love a Halloween refillable mug

No room refurbs at Sports yet. All-Star Movies is currently undergoing total room renovations similar/identical to those done for Pop Century. Conventional wisdom is that Music would be next, followed by Sports, so if that's right, it'll be a while for Sports.

Thanks for the info...

Does anyone have the September activities sheet available? I can only find the August with my searching - probably clicking the wrong link. Be there in 10 days, so excited!

Hey,
Does anyone know if the Shakes (with cake in them!) at the food court count as a drink on the QS DDP?

Thanks!

Just have to say that our stay a few weeks ago at AS Sports was great & building 6 was wonderful! We had a king size room & it was great. Looking forward for seeing it after the refurb makes it over, hopefullly (but probably not I'd guess) our next visit in February.

Just have to say that our stay a few weeks ago at AS Sports was great & building 6 was wonderful! We had a king size room & it was great. Looking forward for seeing it after the refurb makes it over, hopefullly (but probably not I'd guess) our next visit in February.
Did you request a king room? If so, when/how? We’re staying there in December and that’s pretty much our only request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts