Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

We stayed at All Star Sports in April. If memory serves, they had regular hand dipped ice cream in the food court. It was to the far left as you entered the food station area. They also have sundaes and milkshakes.
Same with this past June as well. Some of our favorites were Mickey waffle sundae and huge ice cream cookie sandwiches. They had refreshing smoothies with or without protein at that spot as well.

They still have a section of the food court sectioned off. They are making progress, though, as they opened part that was blocked and have a smaller section blocked.

I haven’t seen the ice cream area, but have seen people with the waffle sundaes.

Also, we waited til today to get our mugs in hopes of getting Halloween ones, but they are not available yet.

They still have a section of the food court sectioned off. They are making progress, though, as they opened part that was blocked and have a smaller section blocked.

I haven’t seen the ice cream area, but have seen people with the waffle sundaes.

Also, we waited til today to get our mugs in hopes of getting Halloween ones, but they are not available yet.
I did not know they did Halloween refillable mugs. I hope they still have them
End of September when we will be there. I get tired of the same mugs year after year.

Thx so much for the real time info. It helps a lot for those of us with upcoming trips...bummer about the mugs...hopefully soon!

S’mores tonight.

Luau on Sunday 8/19, Stitch will be here for a few hours. Other activities planned, but I can’t remember what they were. Limbo ?

Sunday is Photopass Day. We won’t be at the parks as I had it as a rest day, so the luau will work great for us.

Convince me to stay...Had to book a split stay as hubby and I wanted Pop for the refurb rooms, but couldn't get the first night so we booked first night here. Wondering if we should just stay all week here for a change.

Did you happen to notice if there's any iced coffee in the food court?

Convince me to stay...Had to book a split stay as hubby and I wanted Pop for the refurb rooms, but couldn't get the first night so we booked first night here. Wondering if we should just stay all week here for a change.
I like All Star Sports, but I honestly prefer POP. especially now for the queen sized beds. It is totally a personal preference. I have a December trip plannned with just my husband and I. I also added on one night to our stay here at sports and then will move over to POP for the rest of our stay. I could have spent the entire vacation at Sports, but decided to stay at POP. However, I am coming to Disney this September with my mom and sister, and we decided to do the whole trip at Sports. I have had one prior stay at Sports and I liked the resort, the sport theming is fine, our room was very clean, beds a bit firm for my taste, good bus service (we never shared a bus), and good food court. I have no complaints about Sports. I just slightly prefer the Theming at POP and the new rooms and Bed situation. I honestly think you would be happy at either resort. It’s totally personal preference

I have been trying to dig through but not very successful with my research skills lately. How long ago were the rooms redone at Sports? We are staying for our first time at this resort in a month and so excited!

I don't know how long ago they were redone, but Movies & Movies just had/are going through refurb, so Sports should be happening soon. We were there this June & though everything was fine, you could tell it was time for a refresh.

Here now (and for another week) if anyone has any questions.

No Halloween mugs yet

Yes, with QS meals you can sub out the drink for a dessert or snack item, at Breakfast we got a pastry, at dinner we got cupcakes, etc.

Here now (and for another week) if anyone has any questions.

No Halloween mugs yet

Yes, with QS meals you can sub out the drink for a dessert or snack item, at Breakfast we got a pastry, at dinner we got cupcakes, etc.

Did you happen to notice if there's iced coffee in the food court? I'm a coffee addict but in the summer I need the iced coffee rather than hot. Thanks!

I work in a cafe. We don't offer a cold brewed coffee. We just put coffee over ice. Or get a coffee the night before and put it in the fridge overnight.

I work in a cafe. We don't offer a cold brewed coffee. We just put coffee over ice. Or get a coffee the night before and put it in the fridge overnight.

If there isn't any iced coffee in the food court I planned to fill the refillable mug the night before and put in the fridge, but I was hoping they might have some and I wouldn't have to bother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!