Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

Are there plenty of trash cans near rooms? If we skip mousekeeping we'd need to dump trash somewhere. I have heard horror stories of trash piling up outside rooms at other resorts as a result of so many opting out of room cleaning. Is this an issue at As Sports?

If we skip mousekeeping we'd need to dump trash somewhere.
Mousekeeping will come get your trash per the Service Your Way handout.:)

41045234275_b8925a5758_c.jpg

I did not see any trash receptacles outside near the guest rooms. Perhaps there was one in the central area of each building by the elevator or stairs, we were in a first floor room so didn't go there. We were in building 8 near the small pool and laundry room, both of which had plenty of trash receptacles. No I never saw any trash piling up or bags of trash sitting around!

Do we have more information on the campfires?

In May it starts at 7:30PM nightly and held between Building 7 and Stadium Hall. Marshmallows and roasting sticks provided free of charge and there are S'more kits (Hershey Bars and Graham Crackers) available for $5 each.

Is it just a new name for movies under the stars?

No. Movies Under The Stars start at 8:30PM on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday in May. Located at the Surfboard Bay Pool.

In May it starts at 7:30PM nightly and held between Building 7 and Stadium Hall. Marshmallows and roasting sticks provided free of charge and there are S'more kits (Hershey Bars and Graham Crackers) available for $5 each.

No. Movies Under The Stars start at 8:30PM on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday in May. Located at the Surfboard Bay Pool.

Thanks so much for the info! Sounds cool!!

Do we have more information on the campfires? Is it just a new name for movies under the stars?

Here is the full Activities Schedule for May.:)

The All-Star Resort continues to add "extra events" with the Yoga Class at Movies happening currently and now the Campfire at Sports.(and hopefully the much-RUMORED Restaurant for the All-Star Resort will happen at some point).:)

assp_recreation_Page_1.jpg

My husband and son will love this. My daughter and myself, well, just give us a hershey bar ;)

Here is the full Activities Schedule for May.:)

The All-Star Resort continues to add "extra events" with the Yoga Class at Movies happening currently and now the Campfire at Sports.(and hopefully the much-RUMORED Restaurant for the All-Star Resort will happen at some point).:)

assp_recreation_Page_1.jpg

Thanks so much! We haven't stayed at all stars in years. Last trip there was in 2005 and all of our trips since have been at Pop. Honestly i'm not a fan of the refurbed rooms at pop-they look very undisney to me and almost hospital like. I know i'm in the minority and most love the new rooms so please no flames. Im glad sports wont be refurbed yet.

Anyway we are excited for our trip and can see all stars have added a lot since we've last been. So excited!!!

Thanks so much! We haven't stayed at all stars in years. Last trip there was in 2005 and all of our trips since have been at Pop. Honestly i'm not a fan of the refurbed rooms at pop-they look very undisney to me and almost hospital like. I know i'm in the minority and most love the new rooms so please no flames. Im glad sports wont be refurbed yet.

Anyway we are excited for our trip and can see all stars have added a lot since we've last been. So excited!!!
You are not alone. I have an extreme dislike for the new rooms at Pop. We stayed at Sports in January and enjoyed our room in Center Court very much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter