Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

We will be at Sports Memorial Day weekend. Are these groups staying at Sports? I just called to see if anything else was available with military discount for our dates and the only thing they could find was Riverside for around $100 more per night. We are only at Sports for 3 nights before moving to the Poly, but should I avoid Sports on these particular dates?

In my opinion, no. We have stayed at Sports with countless sports teams and never had an issue.

Do busses start running two hours prior to park opening at Sports?

Buses start rolling at 6:30AM every day. Unless MK opens at 7:00AM then they start rolling at 6:00AM.

Does anyone have any tips or suggestions?

Be AT the bus stop around 6:45AM.

I was considering using an Uber or Lyft, but I know they drop off at the TTC and we’ll still need to take a boat or monorail :car:

Or have them drop you at the Contemporary and walk over to MK.

Actually,ALL of them are celebrating their Fifteenth Birthday.:)

It is a HUGE thing for South American girls to come to WDW to celebrate their 15th Birthday.

They come in Tour Groups with "small" numbers all the way up to several HUNDRED in a Tour Group.:)

Some of the Tour Groups also go to NYC and Miami in addition to WDW.

Just about all of the Tour Groups also go to Universal,Sea World,Busch Gardens,etc.

I like to say that if you ever experience The 15s you will never forget The 15s!lol:)
Oh okay lol didn’t know that. Do they just sign up to go?

Wonderful! Thank you! :worship:

You're welcome.:)

Here are the Bus Boards from one morning on one of our stays at Sports to give you an idea of when First Buses for each Park arrive at Sports.

First bus for MK.
32583979491_7cd82f74f4_c.jpg

First bus for DAK/second bus for MK
31893759453_53298a8f40_c.jpg

First bus for Epcot/first bus for DHS/second bus for DAK/third bus for MK
32553956342_394b538014_c.jpg

Oh okay lol didn’t know that. Do they just sign up to go?

There are "Travel Agencies" in South America that bring "Tours" to the USA.:)

The 15s sign up with these "Travel Agencies".

There are multiple different "Travel Agencies" in each Country and The 15s come "by" Country-each Tour Group will be all Brazil or all Argentina or all Paraguay,etc.

All the girls in each Tour Group do not know each other-they come from different areas.

In July/January/February, their numbers can be STAGGERING!

When they are at WDW,they are THE subject of conversation!lol:)

A lot of Guests do not like their presence at WDW and they can get "out of control",but they really are super nice girls when you take the time to talk to them(all of them study English and can speak English from "barely"lol:) to "perfectly".

Here are some Argentina Guests in Stadium Hall(the name of their "Travel Agency" name is on their Backpacks).:)

You're welcome.:)

Here are the Bus Boards from one morning on one of our stays at Sports to give you an idea of when First Buses for each Park arrive at Sports.

First bus for MK.
32583979491_7cd82f74f4_c.jpg

First bus for DAK/second bus for MK
31893759453_53298a8f40_c.jpg

First bus for Epcot/first bus for DHS/second bus for DAK/third bus for MK
32553956342_394b538014_c.jpg
Thank you so much! Where do they have this monitor, at the bus stop?
I love how early they start! :D

There are "Travel Agencies" in South America that bring "Tours" to the USA.:)

The 15s sign up with these "Travel Agencies".

There are multiple different "Travel Agencies" in each Country and The 15s come "by" Country-each Tour Group will be all Brazil or all Argentina or all Paraguay,etc.

All the girls in each Tour Group do not know each other-they come from different areas.

In July/January/February, their numbers can be STAGGERING!

When they are at WDW,they are THE subject of conversation!lol:)

A lot of Guests do not like their presence at WDW and they can get "out of control",but they really are super nice girls when you take the time to talk to them(all of them study English and can speak English from "barely"lol:) to "perfectly".

Here are some Argentina Guests in Stadium Hall(the name of their "Travel Agency" name is on their Backpacks).:)

Huh interesting. We’ve never experienced it so idk if it would bother me. I will say that the dance groups bother us quite a bit.

Are they offering the option to turn down mousekeeping in exchange for a gift card?

I’m going in July and I’m a little worried about the tour groups. Do they use Disney transportation?
They used to use Disney Transport almost exclusively.

However,in recent years,they have gone "almost" exclusively to Private Buses.

For our 9 day trip last July,we were on a bus with The 15s 3 times-YMMV.:)

Last edited:
How does it work?

When you arrive go to the Front Desk and tell them you'd like to opt out of housekeeping. They will email you a gift card for $10 per night minus your last night. This has to be done on check in day.

I understand that security still needs to come in your room to check it is that daily when you decide against Mousekeeping?

If you opt out of housekeeping, security will check your room every day .If you decide to get daily housekeeping, that counts as your security check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!