Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

We made an executive decision today: Instead of driving for eight hours and then spending the night at a hotel in Georgia and paying $175, we're taking advantage of the Enchanted Escape deal, meaning we're going to power through our road trip and then pay $100 for a single night at ASMu! I have stayed here once before, 21 years ago, so I know things have changed. And I also acknowledge that we will be arriving late in the evening (probably around 11PM) and then checking out the next day for our even longer split stays at AKL and CR, so we're not really going to have a chance to experience much of anything while there except for sleeping in our room (standard, non-preferred).

My big important question is: How are the parking lots? It seems like the standard room buildings share parking lots with Movies and Sports, and I'm wondering just how packed everything gets. After such a long drive, all we're going to want to do is get our overnight bags and then have a short walk to our room to collapse in bed. I want to just be prepared to save ourselves some aggravation if it's a pain to park in a certain lot while staying in a certain building. Is there anything I should avoid?

We were in Jazz Building 2 and were able to park very close to the end of the building. The walk was very short and there was plenty of parking.

Hi all! Do the All Star Resorts now offer campfires? I read that one of the All Stars had campfires a couple months ago, but haven't found any additional information. TIA!

Has anyone used Instacart/Publix food delivery at All Star Music? I'm planning to do a food order in October and in the past I've always used Garden Grocer with no issues. Instacart is a bit cheaper but some of the reviews I've read are worrisome. It seems like not all Bell Services will accept groceries from them and we will most likely be in a park when it would be delivered.

I hope someone can help me with this. There will be four of us but I'm wondering is it possible to get a cot set to the room at all? Praying for a yes =)

You can opt out at Music.:)

We like Broadway better-it is very pretty at night.:)

What is opting out of mousekeeping? Gift cards? I think I missed something important (aka money saving) I've never heard of this. Thanks to anyone with more info.

What is opting out of mousekeeping? Gift cards? I think I missed something important (aka money saving) I've never heard of this. Thanks to anyone with more info.

There is now an option to not have your room cleaned during your stay. IF you chose to opt out of housekeeping I believe you get a gift card for $10 per night of your stay.

I just changed my 9/7-11 trip to Music! I'd been slated for Pop, but Music finally popped up with one of the room only discounts and I emailed my TA to change it (I've already decided for the Feb cruise I'm booking I'm doing a Verandah so she gets a bigger commission because she's been SOOOOOOOO awesome with me changing things around). :)

I've requested Broadway section and top floor. My set-up TP fax adds in Corner Room as 3rd preference.

Fingers crossed as my flight doesn't get in until midnight...

Currently booked at Music in November, hoping to switch to Movies or Pop. But in the chance I cannot switch, what do you recommend for a Music newbie?

Currently booked at Music in November, hoping to switch to Movies or Pop. But in the chance I cannot switch, what do you recommend for a Music newbie?

I love Music, I actually think it's prettier than Movies personally. I recommend the food court, the food is awesome with a huge variety. A few weeks ago it had a delicious pineapple cupcake with a little dropper of pineapple juice to drizzle on top of it. Ice cream portions were humongous, shakes were really good.

Pools are big, clean and fun. There are a couple little garden seating areas that are really nice, one by the jazz section fountain and one tucked at the end of Broadway. Busses were awesome but it was super easy just to catch the first All Star bus that came then walk to Music from there since it's in the middle. We also ate at the two other All Star food courts just for fun because it was all so close.

We've stayed in Jazz both times, I'd like to try Country next time because it looks like it might be a little quieter. No noise issues though really and it's a quick walk to the main building. Enjoy your stay!!

Just trying to make sure my math is right, but if we stay 3 nights and opt for the GC vs housekeeping, we only get $20, correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter