Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

I'm booked for a preferred room, which I understand means it's located closer to bus, food court, etc. Are the rooms and amenities exactly the same as in the other buildings, or are there any differences?

I'm booked for a preferred room, which I understand means it's located closer to bus, food court, etc. Are the rooms and amenities exactly the same as in the other buildings, or are there any differences?

Other than location, exactly the same.

At ASMO now. Got the Might Ducks bldg. I love the theming. Have walked to both ASMu for the buses and Cinema Hall. I've never stayed at the values before (we're typically traveling with5 o we've usually ended up at a deluxe . Food court was great. Transportation today has been no problem!! Would definitely do it again

Anyone have an idea on what time the buses to the MK start to run? The park is set to open at 9 AM that day but we have an ADR at BOG at 8:30 AM.

Anyone have an idea on what time the buses to the MK start to run? The park is set to open at 9 AM that day but we have an ADR at BOG at 8:30 AM.
First MK bus will be sometime between 6:00 AM and 6:30 AM.:)

32583979491_7cd82f74f4_c.jpg

Does ASMo still have the hairdryer attached to the wall or have they upgraded to the handheld ones like AoA has?

At ASMO now. Got the Might Ducks bldg. I love the theming. Have walked to both ASMu for the buses and Cinema Hall. I've never stayed at the values before (we're typically traveling with5 o we've usually ended up at a deluxe . Food court was great. Transportation today has been no problem!! Would definitely do it again
so glad your having a good time! We are going in a few months and can't wait :) :)

Awesome-the Values get so much negative "pub" sometimes,glad you agree that they are really NICE!:)

Isn't Ducks an awesome location?!

It is like staying in 2 Resorts in 1!:)

When we stay in Ducks we say we are staying at All-Star Movsic!lol:)

I just read on allears.net that ASMo is scheduled for room refurbishment beginning late February to Winter 2018. Anyone have any details? Is this just the standard room refurbishment with new mattresses and stuff?

We have 3 rooms booked in May~ so room refurbishment sounds great!

I just read on allears.net that ASMo is scheduled for room refurbishment beginning late February to Winter 2018. Anyone have any details? Is this just the standard room refurbishment with new mattresses and stuff?

I haven't read or heard anything, but my guess is they will do like what Pop is doing.

Just opened my email to find the refurbishment email.... We are going in March ... not sure what they will be working on?

In an effort to continually enhance the Guest experience here at the Walt Disney World® Resort, we often refresh our offerings and atmosphere. In preparation for your upcoming stay, we wanted to inform you of a Resort refurbishment that will be taking place during your visit.

While we work our magic, it is possible that you may see or hear construction, but noise should not be heard from your Guest room between dusk and 9:00am. In addition, Duck Pond Pool will be unavailable due to routine maintenance. During this time, we invite you to make a splash at Fantasia Pool, our feature pool. All of our dining and merchandise locations will remain in full operation.

I haven't read or heard anything, but my guess is they will do like what Pop is doing.
I agree-what one Value does is what the others usually do also.

I would definitely expect Movies to get Coffee Makers and the LARGE TVs(Movies still has the SMALL ones-BOO!):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter