Disneymoon Must Do's?

LynnF0513

Mouseketeer
Hey guys!

My Fiance' and I are doing Disney for 3 days immediately after our wedding day since our actual honeymoon doesn't begin until a month later. We are passholders and frequent the World but am looking for some new ideas.

I am thinking about:

CA Grill
Royal Table
Keys to the Kingdom Tour
(Possibly) Tomorrowland Terrace for Dessert (if they ever open days past 5/27).

We are staying at the Poly and hope to be able to get Fastpasses at 60 days for the new Toy Story Land Ride(s) and Pandora.

Any other experiences you guys can think of that are a must do?

Thanks!
L

We went on our honeymoon and definitely make sure to pick up those buttons! We missed that memo till the last day and it did make a difference.

We went on our honeymoon and definitely make sure to pick up those buttons! We missed that memo till the last day and it did make a difference.

Will def make sure and get the buttons. I’m guessing I’ll pick them up at the park, or maybe they have them at the front desk?

Also, I found out today that if you put a Celebration on your ressie at the Poly, as long as they aren't out, you get a fresh flower lei instead of the plastic. Can anyone confirm this?

We got one when we got engaged there! We didn’t stay the night, but they gave us one when we got to Trader Sams to have champagne and celebrate with our family (we did not pay for a Disney proposal we did everything on our own)

We got one when we got engaged there! We didn’t stay the night, but they gave us one when we got to Trader Sams to have champagne and celebrate with our family (we did not pay for a Disney proposal we did everything on our own)

This is awesome! I love Trader Sam’s, that’s where we celebrated our engagement as well! He proposed on top of the contemporary and then we went back to Trader Sam’s. I hope we get a lei that would be great!’

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!