Disneyland/Wonderful World of Color TV Show

jtwibih

Mouseketeer
Hello Everyone

I purchased the Disney Treasures that have some of the Wonderful World of Color shows hosted by Walt Disney. I'm curious if anyone knows why Disney has not released more of these shows hosted by Walt. I know that if they ever released them chronologically I would probably buy the entire collection no matter how costly. I imagine that there are alot of others out there who think the same thing. If anyone knows anything I don't, let me know. I would jump all over this. My concern is that Disney wouldn't release them because it seemed that the Disney Treasures popularity starting dropping after the 3rd or 4th wave. No matter how dated, I think these shows would be highly entertaining for nostalgic Disney fans like me. Thanks

JT

As a kid who grew up with Disney's Wonderful World of Color on Sunday Nights (along with Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, they must have been on back-to-back or something), I'd be all over a DVD/Blu-Ray release of these shows. I collected the entire 'Treasures' collection when they came out, and am so glad I did (as I sure couldn't afford what many of them are going for now).

-Shawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter