Disneyland wine glass

edhmom

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where I can get a Disneyland wine glass either inside the parks or in Downtown Disney? I'm not looking for the generic one that I can find on the shopdisney website with Mickey Mouse heads around the outside. I'd like one that is specific to Disneyland, so more like the drinking glass patterns they have online, but in a wine glass.

I'll be there January 10-13 if that matters at all.

Arribas Brothers has wineglasses, but I don't know if they have specific DL designs. They have shops on Main Street and in New Orleans Square.

I bought some last year at Christmas time that said "Believe" on them in gold script. Got them at World of Disney - there were a couple of different patterns. I know there are (or were fairly recently) HM wine glasses as well - sold at that store in NOS that has all of the HM merch.

We were there last week and only saw the Mickey head ones and I think Be our Guest ones as well. There wasn’t much variety for wine glasses.

Thanks everyone. I'll be optimistic, but won't be crushed if I can't find what I'm looking for. It's just a fun souvenir to have.

Thanks for the etsy idea. I'll keep my eyes open in the park, but if I don't find anything there I may get one there.

Check out the Disney Home store in DTD. Lots of drinkware in there when I went through the other night though I wasn’t specifically looking for wine glasses. If I’m in the area again this week I’ll check.

Check out the Disney Home store in DTD. Lots of drinkware in there when I went through the other night though I wasn’t specifically looking for wine glasses. If I’m in the area again this week I’ll check.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter