Disneyland VI - September 2015

Goofy2015

To Hakuna Matata and Beyond
My Disney Introduction

First, let me introduce myself. I am Matt from Oklahoma and grew up in Kansas City, go Royals! I have been an avid Disney fan my entire life. Like most people, my love for Disney started with the movies. Like a lot of Disney fans from my generation, I feel like I grew up in the perfect time to become a lifelong Disney fan. The movies I grew up with were the likes of The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Lion King, and Toy Story. Also, during my childhood years, the Disney Afternoon was rocking with shows like Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, Tale Spin, and more. What more could I have asked for.

Really, the movies are only the base to my obsession with Disney. Disney parks are my real passion. I first stepped foot in a Disney park back in 1994. My first park was none other then Epcot and my first ride was Spaceship Earth. I remember seeing Captain EO for the first time and being freaked out. As you all may know, that show is pretty strange, but awesome.

Since that first trip, I have become to enjoy the parks more and more. I have stepped foot in a Disney park every year since 1994. With most of my experience being at Walt Disney World, visiting there now 32 times.

With all of you being Disney fans, I thought I would start sharing my Disney experiences with everyone. Starting with my 6th visit to the Disneyland Resort. With this thread, I will cover day-by-day my Disneyland experience for their 60th anniversary. I will also start another thread to share my 32nd trip experience with Walt Disney World. I hope you enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter