Disneyland TOKYO?

xipotec

Grinning Ghosts
So I am planning a trip with some adult friends to Japan a year from November.

We plan on 10 day in Japan and want to travel to many cities.

While in Tokyo we are flirting with the idea a of visiting DL.

Has anyone been there? Would it be worth taking a day out to see it? I love Disney but seems like it might be a trade off to be in another country and visit DL?

Not sure if the difference would be worth it?

BTW never been to DL, but have been to WDW many many many many times...

So I am planning a trip with some adult friends to Japan a year from November. We plan on 10 day in Japan and want to travel to many cities. While in Tokyo we are flirting with the idea a of visiting DL. Has anyone been there? Would it be worth taking a day out to see it? I love Disney but seems like it might be a trade off to be in another country and visit DL? Not sure if the difference would be worth it? BTW never been to DL, but have been to WDW many many many many times...

There's a Tokyo Disneyland forum here on DIS with lots of info:

Global Neighbours > Other Lands > Tokyo Disneyland

Just moving this over to the Tokoyo DL board.

Have a great time planning your TDL it is a wonderful park :goodvibes

I would absolutely take a day to visit. If you are only going to do one day though then I would recommend doing disneysea instead of disneyland. Disneysea is a completely different park from anything in the states and truly a masterpiece.

I second the recommendation about DisneySea. It's very different from the other parks, and well worth a day.

Heck, it's well worth TWO days! :)

You would be doing a disservice to yourself if you DIDN'T go. Tokyo DisneySea is a must-see!

If you only have one day I would highly recommend DisneySea. It's too unique to miss. Also if you can, avoid any weekends as the crowds are something else. Go on a weekday that is not a public holiday.

Have fun!

My friend is flying back home right now from his visit from his first visit to Japan and only had time for one park and chose DisneySea which he enjoyed despite having only one day. If you go at rope drop you can really use the whole day to see everything though you might have to wait a bit for some of the rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter