Disneyland to LAX

Lilo&Stitch

Mouseketeer
Hello Everyone !!!

We are going to Vegas and decided to drive to Disneyland ! we haven't been there in about 25 years and I'm excited to see how it changed !!

Anyway, we are renting a car from LAS to LAX, seems like a pretty easy drive on a Saturday, but getting back to LAX from Disneyland for a 5 PM flight seems like a challenge with the traffic ?? any suggestions ?? :drive:

Hello Everyone !!! We are going to Vegas and decided to drive to Disneyland ! we haven't been there in about 25 years and I'm excited to see how it changed !! Anyway, we are renting a car from LAS to LAX, seems like a pretty easy drive on a Saturday, but getting back to LAX from Disneyland for a 5 PM flight seems like a challenge with the traffic ?? any suggestions ?? :drive:

Any particular reason you're flying out of LAX? LGB or SNA are much closer and easier to navigate than LAX, and are often cheaper.

Are you driving to LAX on Saturday?Iif so you can allot about an hour an a half and that will give you a nice buffer for traffic, but if you're driving on a weekday, plan on 2 hours minimum.

I didn't know those other airports existed !! I did check and unfortunately they are way more expensive than the $135 flight we got out of LAX, and they also have stops along the way.

Thanks so much for the info !! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter