Disneyland show?

Just wanted to say I think the show has been much better lately under Craig and Ryno. Ryno did a good job today going over all the details of the announcements.
I really like that Craig has invited Micheal to film relevant history segments. It’s given the show more depth for those where the “101” segments are way too basic. Of course, I am really glad to see Tom regularly.
I thought the foursome did a great job at D23 coverage, they can all talk about the properties, significant people, films, off the top of their heads, etc so it made the discussions better. It was discussions for serious Disney fans. I think the four were a perfect combo for D23.
I look forward to their Halloween coverage.

Just wanted to say I think the show has been much better lately under Craig and Ryno. Ryno did a good job today going over all the details of the announcements.
I really like that Craig has invited Micheal to film relevant history segments. It’s given the show more depth for those where the “101” segments are way too basic. Of course, I am really glad to see Tom regularly.
I thought the foursome did a great job at D23 coverage, they can all talk about the properties, significant people, films, off the top of their heads, etc so it made the discussions better. It was discussions for serious Disney fans. I think the four were a perfect combo for D23.
I look forward to their Halloween coverage.
We are really enjoying the new show also. I was so afraid it wouldn't return. Craig and Ryno are so funny. Happy they kept Tom and Morgan is a wonderful addition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter